PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Looking for> ORPAD / LEGS~!

XenithFlare
Jun 30, 2007, 10:56 PM
Will offer Stormline of either 14% fire or 20% ice, meseta, Halarod, Me/Quick... or anything in my trade list. Can combine items. */desperate*

T_T Need. <3 S-rank Units

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-07-02 00:23 ]</font>

pRoJeCtFaMe
Jun 30, 2007, 11:14 PM
good like finding one...itll be tough since the unit isnt even released...
>.>

xBlack_Wingx
Jun 30, 2007, 11:20 PM
Is this a joke thread? I realllyyyy can't tell x.x

Neoptolemus
Jul 1, 2007, 01:17 AM
No... this isn't a "joke thread." The unit is out, and has been confirmed and photographed (see PSU main forum page).

Xenith, if you wanna hunt for it (and that shotgun) sometime, let me know.

pRoJeCtFaMe
Jul 1, 2007, 03:16 AM
my mistake >.> i dont have an account on the official site so i wasnt aware..wow who ever picked that ish up must be standing in top of the world right now..and GL with finding it if you try to hunt it..

XenithFlare
Jul 1, 2007, 09:02 AM
That'd be Sia. XD She's been making an appearance in the tradign forum lately... and if you wanna help me gain another three levels, Neoptolemus, I'd be more than happy to hunt the Desta with you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

XenithFlare
Jul 1, 2007, 11:29 PM
lol @ typos but being too lazy to fix them...

Neoptolemus
Jul 2, 2007, 12:06 AM
Three levels? That's it?!? You have all those fun toys, and you aren't even maxed yet. (I must be doing something wrong here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) I'd be more that willing to run some missions with you to get some XP. What runs have good XP?

XenithFlare
Jul 2, 2007, 12:37 AM
haha I know; I stopped playing for a month and came back two weeks into FireBreak... I don't even remember which missions have the best xp, though I would guess either Labs S2, Crimson Beast S2, or some Moatoob missions. *shrugs* I tried to get a bunch of people to help me do Desert Goliath S (in hope of Blackbull, of course), but everyone turned me down and I ended up giving up after soloing up through Block 2. XD 12 Grinna Bete C's is just too much for my poor CAST...

Neoptolemus
Jul 2, 2007, 01:56 AM
12 Grinna Bete Cs are too much for anyone! I've done my fair share of DG S runs looking for the holy Blackbull, and it started to lose its "fun" factor after about run 10 or so. I don't really mind doing any of the missions; they are all unique enough that they are still fun. I don't have a terribly busy schedule this week (with the exception of tomorrow --- Mondays suck!). If you want to do some runs, LMK and we can meet up.

--- Off Topic ---
I see that you are "From:Iowa". Are you planning on attending Anime Iowa? I went to the first three or four years of it when I was in my early twenties, but now that I am old and "responsible", I would just feel sad being amongst the youngin's. (And, I am not really into Anime after the explosion of the genre that happened around 2001 or 2002). Just wondering.

XenithFlare
Jul 2, 2007, 02:05 AM
I'd never really done many missions on Moatoob, so seeing the first three GBC's appear was mildly frightening... then the next three was terrifying, until I realized I could basically stunlock them with my grenades. ...Theeeeen three more appeared, and I nearly cried. Block 2 only revealed more, and that's about when I decided solo'ing wasn't really worth it. XD I'm only really free on Friday, sadly; work is kicking my ass this week.

Continuing the offtopic-ness: This will be my third year attending Anime Iowa, actually. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I initially wasn't going to go this year, but then I remembered the dealer's room and its astounding amount of crap that I want, and sent my money in right away.

Then I found out that there's the Projekt Revolution (read as: linkin park) concert like, two weeks afterwards... and about three new games coming out that I'll want (Dynasty Warriors: GUNDAM. Everyone should own this god-like hybrid), so I'm not really sure how enthusiastic I'm going to be about walking through the dealer's room doors. XD I won't have any money left to spend, haha...

XenithFlare
Jul 2, 2007, 10:05 AM
*bu-bump!* Going off to level, so hopefully soon I can find the damn thing on my own. <_<;;

XenithFlare
Jul 2, 2007, 07:15 PM
Damn you, Sia, for not responding to PMs (though I daresay you probably have a flooded inbox) or for noticing this thread. =P Joking, of course, but the point is still the same XD