PDA

View Full Version : A few questions before returning

Ecstasy
Jul 2, 2007, 08:15 AM
1.Ive read about some Meseta dupeing going on is this true, And how bad is it?

2. Is the player base still strong?

3. I played for the first 2 months of release. There was barley any content at the time. Is it still this way?

Mayu
Jul 2, 2007, 08:20 AM
1: Remains of Haxeta still Remain in the economy but not alot of it

2: Sorta

3: mmhmmm Plenty of it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

LS_Aksion
Jul 2, 2007, 08:32 AM
well, in the 1st 2 months of psu the money duping was pretty bad :/
It was pretty bad & was unfair for new players who didn't have the meseta to pay for the outrageous player store costs or Dolls XD
Thankfully it was stopped after a few changes.

As for player base running strong, i would say find friends fast. Period its the only way to enjoy this game especially if your interested in finding rares while having fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ive played PSU on the 2nd day it was released & played everyday from that on; its been that long already?! @.@0 XD

Content, new events announced & Firebreak ended just recently, new weapons, armor, cloths especially Ect.

But what it really adds up to is having fun with friends, having too many friends to choose to play with day to day & being bombarded with mail every time you log in XDD

Ecstasy
Jul 2, 2007, 08:55 AM
I hade alot of friends when i played the first time, but i dont know how many of them would still be around:/ I will be looking forward to meeting new people when i return today.

February
Jul 2, 2007, 08:58 AM
If you catch me running around say hi. Im usually on 2 or 15.

Teneighty
Jul 2, 2007, 09:40 AM
Well, if Sega deleted your character (Like they did with mine) you can start over with me.

SATatami
Jul 2, 2007, 09:42 AM
Hey, if you see me around, give me a holler and we'll go do some stuff, yeah? Always willing to help the peoples!

Neith
Jul 2, 2007, 09:47 AM
On 2007-07-02 06:15, Ecstasy wrote:
1.Ive read about some Meseta dupeing going on is this true, And how bad is it?

This mainly went on a few months back, and for a while, the economy really went to hell. As it stands now, a lot of the 'h4xeta' has been spent, and things are (very slowly) returning to normal. There is still h4xeta around, and it's by no means gone, but as far as I'm aware, it's not mass duped any more. Note that this was on PC/PS2, not X360.

2. Is the player base still strong?
I don't really know about X360, but PC / PS2 tends to have 3 or more stars on Universe 2 at most times. There's easily enough people online to get a game, but some areas are really desolate.

3. I played for the first 2 months of release. There was barley any content at the time. Is it still this way?
There's been a lot of content updates since you quit, mainly including S and S2 ranks of missions, party missions, S-Rank item drops added.. Since December, there's been a whole lot added.

It's gotten to be a very good game in my opinion, it just could use a slightly larger community. As it stands, most Lv75+ people are at Kugu Field Base spamming Desert Terror S2. Im not entirely sure where the lower level people mainly play now..