PDA

View Full Version : unlucky cast

megabyte
Jul 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
am i doing something wrong? i have the wrost luck i know of in the game.for exmaple iv been searching for the solid power s and dark heart for about 2 months now and come up empty nothing its driving me crazy when in a party i hardly get good rares when i solo i get nothing iv run just about ever mission and turn up empty im an 80 lvl cast 10Fortegunner. am i doing anything wrong?

drizzle
Jul 2, 2007, 10:24 AM
Nothing wrong, rares are well, rare.

Ronin1of47
Jul 2, 2007, 10:28 AM
ive been looking for the crea doubles for like what 6 or 7 months now... so good luck to you

ChyronType0
Jul 2, 2007, 10:33 AM
If you can't find it, I'd recommend saving money and just buying it. PSU is cruel...

Mayu
Jul 2, 2007, 10:38 AM
nah

~Remembers a person killing 4000+ Bel pannons Offline and still doesn't have his halp

Just keep trying http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zero-mx
Jul 2, 2007, 10:48 AM
Its hard, but keep at it!
I'm looking for a Me/quick and am hoping to get one soon.

radical_ryan
Jul 2, 2007, 10:49 AM
yea wat they say there lv 80s >=)

(but not 4 long hahahahahaha)

JAFO22000
Jul 2, 2007, 10:50 AM
Join the club. We send out a bi-monthly newsletter. This months feature article is titled "Peparian: Why Is This A DT:S2 Boss Box Drop?"

JAFO22000
Jul 2, 2007, 11:03 AM
WHOA!!! How did that happen???

EDIT: OK, it's fixed. For those of you just joining us, my above post was transposed; the reply text was listed in the column where my info should have been and my info was listed in the reply text column.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-07-02 09:14 ]</font>

ChyronType0
Jul 2, 2007, 11:05 AM
You're a haxxor, maybe? lol

Davot
Jul 2, 2007, 03:18 PM
whats cruel is thinking u hav an S board on moatoob...but its a Daga Cresa

Dragwind
Jul 2, 2007, 03:31 PM
Just keep trying. My list goes on of things I've hunted for countless runs, and still have not found. Just keep trying and don't stop. Level your pa's along the way if it fits in.

pikachief
Jul 2, 2007, 06:30 PM
On 2007-07-02 08:21, megabyte wrote:
am i doing something wrong? i have the wrost luck i know of in the game.for exmaple iv been searching for the solid power s and dark heart for about 2 months now and come up empty nothing its driving me crazy when in a party i hardly get good rares when i solo i get nothing iv run just about ever mission and turn up empty im an 80 lvl cast 10Fortegunner. am i doing anything wrong?

your character sounds just as lucky as mine.....

just keep at it! you'll find it someday, just because casts rule http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

gambit04
Jul 2, 2007, 06:35 PM
I have the some crazy luck I don't even really look for things long and I find them....the other day hunted rappies second mission found them....only feathers but still....and when I looked for solid/power s fourth run

Not to mention my beast getting a har/quick in group of six on his 3* day. I hunted this the longest took me a week.

I just go and do missions I haven't in a while and get some good luck with it. I still have yet to see an s rank board though >.> go figure...

Lonzell
Jul 2, 2007, 06:38 PM
You are doing nothing wrong. You merely fail at PSU.

orz <---- You

And um, sorry for being an ass. That was kinda trolling.... but... its so tempting... too tempting to resist... Please don't blame me. Just understand me... I am a victem of the...

http://www.inca.nc/images/expo/Internet.jpg

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 2, 2007, 08:24 PM
megabyte, SEGA just hates us. I love you though. Lv80 Male CAST Fortegunner (10)'s need some love too. I spent 8 hours with 3* luck looking for Hard / Power Charge and didn't even get the rare map ONCE!

I'm a Lv80 CAST Fortegunner so I know.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2007, 08:34 PM
Here is a tip: Stop being so materialistic. When you finally say "*** that item", and believe it in your heart and soul, then the items will start dropping.

Well, that's the theory... y'know, sorta like the 'Heart of the Cards', only not as lame.

LS_Aksion
Jul 2, 2007, 08:40 PM
ugh... ever since the Resist / Units & the Hit / Charges Ect. came out, kept looking for em but empty handed.

Then it went to a buddy of mines that, recently, his account was hacked up @.@;; currently trying to help him lvl back to speed

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 2, 2007, 08:41 PM
On 2007-07-02 18:34, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Here is a tip: Stop being so materialistic. When you finally say "*** that item", and believe it in your heart and soul, then the items will start dropping.

Well, that's the theory... y'know, sorta like the 'Heart of the Cards', only not as lame.

That can't be right, I've said "F*** that item" to everything EXCEPT the Hard / Power Charge, and I've never found a good rare in my entire life.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2007, 08:42 PM
On 2007-07-02 18:41, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:

That can't be right, I've said "F*** that item" to everything EXCEPT the Hard / Power Charge, and I've never found a good rare in my entire life.

Saying it isn't enough. You have to let go of the item in your mind, body and soul. Only then will you be rewarded with the item you don't seek.

BloodDragoon
Jul 2, 2007, 08:44 PM
Some people will say that you'll find the item when you stop looking for it...

Well no #^@& why would I look for it after I found it? ;P

Just remember that random rare item drop = almost never dropped for you. XD

Its like that in all RPG's...

Lonzell
Jul 2, 2007, 08:44 PM

I just googled "heart of the cards" to see wtf you were talking about.

*ponits and laughs.* Hahahahahahahaha, you watch Yu Gi Oh, hahahahahahahahaha.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2007, 08:48 PM
On 2007-07-02 18:44, Lonzell wrote:

{Off Topic}
I also watch Pokemon, Totally Spies, W.I.T.C.H., and random other animated shows.

XanGabriel
Jul 2, 2007, 08:50 PM
You don't have the worst luck. Noone has the WORST luck. PSU loves to just rape people like us. I was in a DUO party. 2 people. Ragan S. 11 rare drops. Every one of them went to him. I got nothing. Boo Fucking Hoo. I'm used to PSU bullshit. Get over it.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
ITT we cry moar.

Lonzell
Jul 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
On 2007-07-02 18:50, XanGabriel wrote:
You don't have the worst luck. Noone has the WORST luck. PSU loves to just rape people like us. I was in a DUO party. 2 people. Ragan S. 11 rare drops. Every one of them went to him. I got nothing. Boo Fucking Hoo. I'm used to PSU bullshit. Get over it.

If he's emo, then you're angst.

Lonzell
Jul 2, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-07-02 18:48, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-07-02 18:44, Lonzell wrote:

{Off Topic}
I also watch Pokemon, Totally Spies, W.I.T.C.H., and random other animated shows.

http://packy.dardan.com/walky/albums/album11/abn.thumb.jpg