PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: What are Crea Doubles worth? (Want one)

KTani
Jul 3, 2007, 12:44 AM
Ok technically I can't use them yet, my atp is too low. But I've wanted a dark element Crea Doubles since I first saw a pic of one, and have been saving meseta since I started playing. The ones in player shops are usually in the 30mil range, but they don't sell. What are they really worth?

At this point it's not likely that I have anything worth a Doubles, as I don't play much. It's more like I'm window shopping ;P I only have about 1.5 million meseta, a Garment Aura, a few event decos, and some assorted materials, so I really don't expect to get one anytime soon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Oh, and synthing my own is out of the question. I've never seen any of the materials or the board drop, and my PM is exceptionally good at breaking things.

majorgamer55
Jul 3, 2007, 03:38 PM
ok the deal with crea doubles is that only the 10-20% sell in shops, but i have a 38% dark that i know sells for more, i am willing to give you it for a fair trade, maybe a halarod or something idk

KTani
Jul 3, 2007, 09:30 PM
If I HAD a single item worth a Doubles, I'd have sold it off by now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Thank you for the reply though. I don't have a Halarod, sorry.

HFlowen
Jul 3, 2007, 09:42 PM
There are so many of them around, and no one seems to buy them. Price has dropped from around 80-90 million to 30 million in about two months.

To be honest, Crea doubles are really just for looks (and its sound).

Contrary to popular belief, Crea doubles do NOT hit an extra target like other creas. They also have a 10% damage reduction on skill arts, being a Kubara product.

They just dont sell. Wait it out long enough and you might be able to afford one some day.

KTani
Jul 3, 2007, 09:48 PM
I'm the nostalgic type, so I want the Doubles purely for that reason. (I used double sabers almost exclusively in PSO) I know they don't DO anything special, but considering the best weapons I have are A rank (and I have very few of them) a Crea Doubles would still out damage my other doubles XD The price would drop more if the materials dropped too. I figure the only reason the completed Doubles are still expensive is because other weapons use the same materials, so the material prices are still high.

Thanks for the information y'all. I guess I'll just keep saving and wait till I get lucky.

Ryoki
Jul 4, 2007, 12:28 AM
Doubles have longer reach. Don't argue or flame me about this, I've had them practically 1-2 weeks after LL s came out. A rank double sabers are just shorter.

When you use Gravity Dance a lot like me, this kind of detail is important. I don't know why people think they hit an extra target, though. Strange.

And the 10% reduction doesn't hurt as much as it seems it would, since DS's melee attack is great alone, without a pa.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-03 22:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-03 22:30 ]</font>

Other than duped ones, the real boards for crea doubles still has a much lower chance that many other S rank boards, so its board is still quite rare.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-03 22:30 ]</font>