PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of returning (PC)

Forumchibi
Jul 3, 2007, 03:34 AM
Yes, I know there are some similar posts, but I wanted to ask about the population. I stopped playing a few months ago, not really because I was bored or disliked the game, but because I could never find people to group with. There's not really much point in grinding and trying to be uber if there's no one to show it off to. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

So I saw that there's an event going on until the 13th and thought maybe I'd come back, but I wanted to know what the game is like now in terms of population. I heard there's lot to do, but are there lots of people to do it all with? When I left the upgraded classes had just come out, I blew all my cash on a double-saber (which I think I was kind of disappointed with, moreso since it left me with no money to buy anything else, even the double-saber attack), and I think I was 5-10 levels below whatever the level cap was back then, so will I be able to find stuff to do, or should I just keep waiting?

And I'm just looking for a simple honest answer - if I can't readily find groups all the time and I have to force myself to mostly solo, I'm just not interested. I mostly play late at night by the way, east coast.

Thanks in advance!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forumchibi on 2007-07-03 01:37 ]</font>

Niloklives
Jul 3, 2007, 03:54 AM
most everyone is in one lobby at a time. so if you want to find a group, it shouldn't be too had if you know where to go. othe rthan that if you pal around neudaiz or parum you'll usually find a group pretty fast. don't worry about it too much.

ChronoTrigga
Jul 3, 2007, 05:32 AM
You missed out on what will probably be the greatest event in PSU. Hunting Puyos. lol

Shaidar
Jul 3, 2007, 05:50 AM
Personally I'm happy to see the end of Fire Break. The entire thing was getting sorta repetive.

The community isn't really decreasing anymore, rather the opposite with people returning. Even if only one server is populated I've got no trouble finding parties. Sadly many of those remote yet fun missions are since long forgotten. :/ You don't see much people wandering about outside of the hotspots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2007-07-03 03:51 ]</font>