PDA

View Full Version : Cubo Dunga / Rabol Dunga vs. Cugo Mamba

Hath_Wrobo
Jul 3, 2007, 03:20 PM
I am not sure if the Rabol Dunga is even out in the US yet, which is one of the questions I would like to find out in this topic.

The second question would be, which is better? I'm assuming the combo would do better damage, but by how much? If anyone has had any experience with the two, I would be thankful for some information.

Soukosa
Jul 3, 2007, 04:16 PM
The shield line is not available to us yet. The earliest would likely be when/if we get Fami cup.

For the combo, I haven't heard any info on the actual stats it gives yet but the bare minimum a set can give of this type is +25% to weapon's base ATP/ATA and +25% to the shield line. So the weapon would then give 343 ATP and 176 ATA, making it even a bit stronger than the 10* crossbow (albeit, a bit less ATA).

Gryffin
Jul 3, 2007, 04:17 PM
Get a 10 Grinded Dunga for even more Mahem!

Ceresa
Jul 3, 2007, 04:32 PM
It's probably the best armor/weapon choice available now and for a long time.

Well I haven't compared it to a Mamba yet but it increases my dmg from 284-310 to 308-334 per bullet. Was a pretty fast test, damage range might be a few more +/- on each but whatever...Was unbuffed on some lvl 100 ageeta with lvl 30 fire bullet. Feels like 70atp!

Anyways, as to if it's worth it...well...

Dunga (275) + solid power (145) + set bonus(70~) = 490

Mamba (297) + solid power (145) = 442...so you would need a unit upgrade to 193 atp or more to match it's damage...

Of course that's just to match it lol, I hope you have a great s-rank body unit or extra unit to make the hassle of trying to surpass dunga set in atp worth it...

Doesn't hurt that Rabol Dunga is 7star and damn cheap to mass produce for good %.

The dfp/ata bonuses are just kinda icing.

Para
Jul 3, 2007, 04:41 PM
Sounds like an awesome set for a Newman GT given that Tenora armours are EVP based and with some Newman EVP tacked on, pretty good stuff.

Hath_Wrobo
Jul 3, 2007, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the info, sounds exciting. I guess I should start grinding some dungas.

Male Cast Guntecher + Ult X-bow Pa lvl 30 + Low Health + Dunga+10 + Rabol Dunga + buffs + Solid / Power S = MASSIVE WIN.

Isabella
Jul 3, 2007, 08:00 PM
but the black ones are ugly :<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dragwind
Jul 4, 2007, 09:06 AM
Sounds like a worthwhile set imo