PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PSU.

Zeugirdor
Jul 3, 2007, 07:08 PM
I used to play PSO way back in the day and I am now considering playing this.. I have a few questions tho..

1. Are there alot of hackers?
2. Is there any PvP? (Like Battle Mode)
3. Off a 1/10 score... what would you give it? =o

Kion
Jul 3, 2007, 07:14 PM
1. Not really. Sega is actually doing their job. There are a few hackers, but sega will ban them if they get reported, so they don't interact with the majority of the population.
2. No.
3. 9/10. This game has a different rythme which takes time to get used to, but the game play is very deep and it's almost impossible to run out of things to do.

Mayu
Jul 3, 2007, 07:17 PM
1: few remain http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif until reported or so
2: no
3: 8/10

Lonzell
Jul 3, 2007, 07:42 PM
1. Get the 360 version. People will always try to fuck with the pc/ps2 version being as sega was smart enough to make the game accessable through pc.
2. no pvp
3. 7/10 (its a good game. but you'll feel like there is something missing)

BloodDragoon
Jul 3, 2007, 08:01 PM
1. Not really, though PS2/PC was still feeling the effects of script kiddies that duped meseta early in the games US lifespan when I let my subscription expire in May...
2. No PvP
3. 8/10 It's fun, and a nice change of pace. But there are a few things game wise and playerbase wise that will probably irritate you at some point...

DEM_CIG
Jul 3, 2007, 11:39 PM
1. I haven't seen any.
2.There is.. not PvP
3.8/10 simple to catch on but easy to get addicted to once in awhile...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 3, 2007, 11:42 PM
1. Nothing for months, no.
2. No, thank God.
3. Meh/10. Some days I love it. Some days it pisses me off. It really depends on the people you play with. The game itself is good if you take it for what it's worth.

KiteWolfwood
Jul 3, 2007, 11:42 PM
1. Haven't seen or heard of any since I rejoined.
2. Nope
3. 7/10. Addicting and once AoI is released it's gonna be 10x better. At least that is what I hope.

Criss
Jul 4, 2007, 12:31 AM
1- There were some people abusing glitches and duplicating money in the early days, but it's been dealt with and everything's been fine for several months now. The "get X360 version cuz PC/PS2 has hax" is NOT a valid argument anymore. I actually prefer PC for being able to take screenshot with a single button, making videos if you have FRAPS or other software, and still being able to play with a controller that's fully customizable(you can get a really good logitech PC controller for 20~30 $). Plus having no weapon-switch load time if you have a good computer.

2- No. If you're the type who's all about competition and fighting players, this game isn't for you. It's all about meeting people, having fun, and most of all, cooperation.

3- Maybe 7~8 as it is right now. But as soon as we get the expansion coming soon, it will most probably become a 9.5 in my eyes.