PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: What's the new 'hot spot'?

Garin
Jul 4, 2007, 01:19 AM
Just curious. I apologize if this was asked before, but Ive completely destroyed my brain from babysitting and playing Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song.

I don't see a lot of people at Crimson Beast, which is kind of meh for me, I kind of liked the area since it was familiar to me, decent exp and whatnot.

Is everyone at the new neudaiz party mission? Is that like Urgent Orders where skipping mobs is optimal? I'm more looking for a place that's for XP, really. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Ryoki
Jul 4, 2007, 01:40 AM
It's mixed between Kugu base/desert terror s2, ohtoku guardians mission, MB s2, and Rainbow beast s2.

Mayu
Jul 4, 2007, 01:40 AM
What he said o.o

Garin
Jul 4, 2007, 03:00 AM
S2, S2, I cannot do S2's because my highest level is 49.

Zorafim
Jul 4, 2007, 03:01 AM
Don't worry, that's a good thing.

Garin
Jul 4, 2007, 03:05 AM
On 2007-07-04 01:01, Zorafim wrote:
Don't worry, that's a good thing.

The fact that I am not high enough to experience the S2's, with game content and possible trading items are beyond my reach?

Not to mention the group play, since while I am a bit of a hermit, I do like being part of a group.

Zorafim
Jul 4, 2007, 03:08 AM
No, I mean the fact that enemies actually die, and runs don't take more than half an hour every time. Also the fact that enemies flinch, allowing for hunters to use combos.

You're never going to get an S rank weapon anyway. The droprate on them is just pathetic.

I should stop posting when I'm tired. Stupid grumpiness...

Garin
Jul 4, 2007, 03:18 AM
On 2007-07-04 01:08, Zorafim wrote:
No, I mean the fact that enemies actually die, and runs don't take more than half an hour every time. Also the fact that enemies flinch, allowing for hunters to use combos.

You're never going to get an S rank weapon anyway. The droprate on them is just pathetic.

I should stop posting when I'm tired. Stupid grumpiness...

I am used to nothing flinching when I fight it. I don't use PA's often though I do admit to running in to use a debuff. I feel enemies would take so long to kill because they are balanced for the average level group of six, sort of like how it was for monsters being elite or otherwise in World of Warcraft.

I don't care if I get an S-Rank or not. I'm not interested in daggers or twin daggers (I prefer sabers), I will stick with later on, grinded A rank weapons.

Grumpy or not, this seemed like a lot of unnecessary emo. :P

SStrikerR
Jul 4, 2007, 06:34 AM
u can also find plenty of people in front of the hive and the LL, and some people do LL A and S, which you can join in with. =}

be warned though, the people at the hive are hunting for BH, SOLO. so really, just......stick to teh LL.