PDA

View Full Version : Why moan about PSU whilst paying subsription charges?

Tagnut
Jul 4, 2007, 09:26 PM
It really winds me up to hear people saying how much they hate this game and moaning about it. After all, if they hate it so much, why pay the monthly fee to play it?

I think it's a fantastic game and really enjoy playing. THANKS SONIC TEAM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garnet_Moon
Jul 4, 2007, 09:28 PM
We pay for the right to bitch and complain about how horrible it is. Those who don't pay, can't complain.

Think about it. If you don't pay, you'll never experience it.

GTFO.

Ryno
Jul 4, 2007, 09:34 PM
On 2007-07-04 19:26, Tagnut wrote:

I think it's a fantastic game and really enjoy playing. THANKS SONIC TEAM http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SAME HERE! I think it is an EXCELLENT GAME!

I'm also paying for THREE Guardians!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-07-04 19:34 ]</font>

Tagnut
Jul 4, 2007, 09:37 PM
But once you've tried it and decided that you don't like it, wouldn't it make sense to stop paying monthly fee, sell the game, find a game that you DO enjoy and leave people like me (who do enjoy it) to play in peace?
Is it really worth the fee just to moan about how awful the game is? (can't wait for AOI!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tagnut on 2007-07-04 19:38 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Jul 4, 2007, 09:47 PM
On 2007-07-04 19:37, Tagnut wrote:
But once you've tried it and decided that you don't like it, wouldn't it make sense to stop paying monthly fee, sell the game, find a game that you DO enjoy and leave people like me (who do enjoy it) to play in peace?
Is it really worth the fee just to moan about how awful the game is? (can't wait for AOI!)

Obviously it's worth it if it pisses people like you off. Matter of fact, let me go make a MySpace account just to complain about this game just for you.

If it's got guaranteed hits and an audience like you, i'm sure it'll get 9,001 hits on the first day alone!

BloodDragoon
Jul 4, 2007, 09:53 PM
On 2007-07-04 19:26, Tagnut wrote:
It really winds me up to hear people saying how much they hate this game and moaning about it. After all, if they hate it so much, why pay the monthly fee to play it?

Because some people are overly opinionated and feel the need to moan and complain about anything they perceive as an inconvenience to them...

Cracka_J
Jul 4, 2007, 10:04 PM
there are things to like & dislike about any game. some of my favorite games still have major design flaws, but the fun/enjoyment you get out of the game outweighs the bad. obviously if you're paying to play the game, you are finding some enjoyment in the game. if you're not having fun with it, as the original poster said, there are better ways to spend your time and money.

that is, unless you're a 12 y/o kid that eats their own excrement and your parents pay for you, then feel free to post whatever you want. (explains 90% of the negative feedback on this site)

Ryno
Jul 4, 2007, 10:08 PM
On 2007-07-04 19:47, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-07-04 19:37, Tagnut wrote:

Obviously it's worth it if it pisses people like you off. Matter of fact, let me go make a MySpace account just to complain about this game just for you.

If it's got guaranteed hits and an audience like you, i'm sure it'll get 9,001 hits on the first day alone!

http://www.myspace.com/phantasystaruniverse

VanHalen
Jul 4, 2007, 10:11 PM
There's this one dude here who says he keeps playing a "sucky" game because of AoI. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

No it's not me I like this game.

Eureka
Jul 5, 2007, 12:20 AM
Because its typically the ones that don't pay for it that act like the biggest jerks in regards to the game (i.e. kids who have their parents paying for their XBL).

And then you have the ones that think 9.99 a month is all the reason they need to behave like a spoiled, immature child. Those are worst than kiddies because they know better, but justify it with the excuse that they are paying to play the game.

What I am trying to say is that for 10 dollars a month, people find more enjoyment in tormenting others than enjoying the game itself.

Niered
Jul 5, 2007, 12:29 AM
If you pay for a game, you do have a right to complain to a certain extent. If you feel that there are some small problems that could be addressed, then by all means have an opinion on them.

Its when it becomes chronic that I begin to despise you. Yes, guns certainly could have a use for that button that melee uses there PA's for, but by constantly bitching about it you do nothing to solve the problem, you just end up making me more aware of how sad your existence is.

Theres a difference between complaining and bitching. Most of the "complainer's" on PSU actually fall into the bitching category.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 5, 2007, 12:47 AM
People do it just to make us mad. I like the game personally, It has given me hours of fun.

BanF
Jul 5, 2007, 11:26 AM
Some people need attention, and disparaging things seems to be a sure-fire way to get it, like the guy-with-the-Myspace-idea proves.

chibiLegolas
Jul 5, 2007, 11:35 AM
There are aspects of the game I hate (like synthesis, weapon grinding). So I just try to avoid them as much as I can. And enjoy everything else the game has to offer.

Some ppl just like to voice their displeasure and hear that others may agree with them. But at the same time, I'd HOPE that they also enjoy something else from the game at the same time.

Mutt12
Jul 5, 2007, 01:33 PM
While I kinda/sorta find it hard to justify paying for what essentially is a Diablo clone, I can understand the game has a slight bit more complexity than said Blizzard game as well as an actual community and economy, thus I can appreciate their need for moolah to keep the servers running.