PDA

View Full Version : New and asking some questions.

B3ast_D3ath
Jul 4, 2007, 11:48 PM
Im fairly new to psu.
And was wondering if you guys could
answer some questions?
Dont flame if this is the wrong section.

Grinding weapons. How might i grind a weapon?
Like what materials and where do i go and do.

Black Heart. Ive done about 30 B, And C Dark satellite missions. Without a single good run.
None of those runs had the rare monster. All ending bad at Block 2. I have followed the instructions for the good maps and still nothing. Anyone with the black heart can you tell me what you did and how many missions you think you had to do? I mean i just want to know how long it might take. I understand its purley random.

What is the best Pm to make mine. Like what is the best. Armor, Striking etc.. And how might i go about upgrading it. Like what items should i use to level it up.

S Rank weapons. What missions should i do to get them? Like what is the best for them. I see alot of people doing the new one in moatoob.

And cash. What missions give the best cash and are fast? I have about a mil. But cash seems slow.

Thank you for your time.

Kion
Jul 5, 2007, 12:05 AM
30 runs for black heart? Think more around 300. Rare enemy spawns are not very forgiving. It might show up in NPC shops, so I recomend being patient one way or another.

The best PM depends on what class you are. I recomend making one for the highest priority items you want to make. They're not very useful in combat, even when soloing. You could always make a mix.

And for money, the best mission is the party mission on Neudaiz. It's short and it gives 10k for S on C difficulty. You can access it from the gaurdian's branch on Neudaiz, but you need a four person party which shouldn't be hard to gather as it's a popular mission.

Almighty_Envy
Jul 5, 2007, 12:13 AM
First off, Welcome to PSOW!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

If you have any questions about site navigation or any questions in general, feel free to pm me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Grinding weapons. How might i grind a weapon?
Like what materials and where do i go and do.

To grind a weapon you must first have a grinder of the same rank.

To get a grinder you buy a grinder base and a grinder Board, Both can be bought from a synth shop. ( The ratio is 5 bases to 1 Board )

Now you insert the grinder Board into your PM and then store the bases.

Go to the synthesis option and click on the grinder board and then insert bases.

Now to grind weapons first go the the manufacterers Main store ( Ex: Yohmei Store for Yohmei weapons, Tenor Works for Tenor weapons, and the GRM for GRM weapons * Sorry for not proper store names <_<; )

Walk up to the lady at the desk/s and click accept.

* The higher the grinder the more chance of succeding you have.
* If the grind fails you lose the weapon.
* Kubara Weapons grind best in terms of ATP/PP increase
Any questions about grinding feel free to pm me ;]

Black Heart. Ive done about 30 B, And C Dark satellite missions. Without a single good run.
None of those runs had the rare monster. All ending bad at Block 2. I have followed the instructions for the good maps and still nothing. Anyone with the black heart can you tell me what you did and how many missions you think you had to do? I mean i just want to know how long it might take. I understand its purley random.

I personally dont have a BlackHeart but i know that it sometimes takes weeks to farm for one. People have killed near 86 Darbelon to get It. Dont give up and keep trying.

BlackHeart Hunt Guide (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134167&forum=22&14)

What is the best Pm to make mine. Like what is the best. Armor, Striking etc.. And how might i go about upgrading it. Like what items should i use to level it up.

The cheapest PM is a Range PM Simply buy " G Traps " and feed it to your pm

The strongest PM in my opinion is an Ice Tech pm.

S Rank weapons. What missions should i do to get them? Like what is the best for them. I see alot of people doing the new one in moatoob.

It all depends on your lvl.

If your a lvl 40-54 I suggest Crea Double hunting at Linear Line S.

If your 55-74 a good place would be Crimson Beast/Rainbow Beast

If your 75+ Demons Above S2 Is where you should be.

And cash. What missions give the best cash and are fast? I have about a mil. But cash seems slow.

It all depends on your lvl again.

A good place for Meseta farming is Labs.

If your Playing missions for Mp/Meseta/Frags another good place is Crimson Beast S/S2

If your only hunting Frags Mad Beast S runs are a good place to go to.

Thank you for your time.

Np ;]

If you have any other questions about PSU or about PSOW you can always pm me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almighty_Envy on 2007-07-04 22:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almighty_Envy on 2007-07-04 22:16 ]</font>

B3ast_D3ath
Jul 5, 2007, 08:30 AM
Thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif