PDA

View Full Version : Number of star..or universe full on XBOX?

Kira_Yamato
Jul 5, 2007, 07:51 AM
Hi!Im curently on PS2 and PS2/PC...its so death...everyone are leaving...When PSU came out it seen that on PS2/PC there were 2 universe full!!But now...it dropped to a universe with a maximum of 4 star...

XBOX players what is happenning to your universe?Is there alot of people who leave PSU on XBOX,how many universe was full at the beggining of PSU...and now how many universe there is still?

For PS2,since everyone leave its hard to find a good party or even help.Thats mean solo mission...for most of players...

February
Jul 5, 2007, 07:54 AM
I never have problem finding new people to play with on PC servers.

Sylpheed
Jul 5, 2007, 07:54 AM
Usually about two universes full at peak times with the third half full, on update days id say at least three uni's are full.

Xtian913
Jul 5, 2007, 08:30 AM
Yup, that sounds about right. Uni 1 is almost always full during normal play hours, with Uni 2 being full 75% of that time too.

Rashiid
Jul 5, 2007, 10:30 AM
5am EST...i still struggle to get in uni 1 sumtimes

BanF
Jul 5, 2007, 11:19 AM
Unless you get there early, getting into Uni 1 on the 360 is nigh impossible, and at around noon the same goes for Uni 2. Uni 3 doesn't quite get full unless it's an update day.

landman
Jul 5, 2007, 02:33 PM
The less stars I see in the morning (European time) are 4 in a normal week day, maybe 3 on mondays

Mandalore
Jul 5, 2007, 02:45 PM
Universe 16 also gets a full star in the morning and late night...mostly japanese players though....

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 5, 2007, 02:58 PM
On 2007-07-05 05:51, Kira_Yamato wrote:
But now...it dropped to a universe with a maximum of 4 star...It's been that way since mid-December, this is nothing new.

MayLee
Jul 5, 2007, 04:07 PM
The crack of dawn Uni one is half full but in the evenings and at night Uni 1 and two are totally full and impossible to get into. Universe 3 is half full universe 17 and 16 usually have one full star and sometimes a unlit star next to it.

SolomonGrundy
Jul 5, 2007, 05:02 PM
I saw uni 3 totally full last weekend of FB.

Midicronica
Jul 5, 2007, 05:23 PM
Like everyone else said. At peak hours Universe 1 & 2 are completely full with universe 3 about half way. During the middle of the night and early morning (3am-10am CST) universe 16 is about 1 and half stars full because that's the Japanese peak hours.

I was actually pretty suprised to see the number of JP players playing with the US playerbase during FireBreak. It's pretty nice when they show they're faces in the populated servers.

Xtian913
Jul 5, 2007, 05:57 PM
I enjoyed being able to play with a few Japanese players during FB, especially this one player who everytime he was healed would say, "Sankyu! Sankyu!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Powder Keg
Jul 5, 2007, 05:59 PM
On 2007-07-05 05:54, February wrote:
I never have problem finding new people to play with on PC servers.

QFT.

You must not be looking hard enough. There are plenty of people spread out, especially after firebreak.

Saigan
Jul 5, 2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah- it's not too hard finding people to play with. I've heard rumores that the PC/PS2 servers will be combined with the japan servers after AoI. No idea if it's true or not.

BanF
Jul 5, 2007, 08:55 PM
The Xbox japanese players are a seriously dedicated, helpful and polite bunch. Too bad language and the sad state of the rest of the community keeps them mostly confined to Uni 16.

Shishi-O
Jul 5, 2007, 09:43 PM
On 2007-07-05 05:51, Kira_Yamato wrote:
Hi!Im curently on PS2 and PS2/PC...its so death...everyone are leaving...When PSU came out it seen that on PS2/PC there were 2 universe full!!But now...it dropped to a universe with a maximum of 4 star...

XBOX players what is happenning to your universe?Is there alot of people who leave PSU on XBOX,how many universe was full at the beggining of PSU...and now how many universe there is still?

For PS2,since everyone leave its hard to find a good party or even help.Thats mean solo mission...for most of players...

universe 1 and 2 are usually a bitch to get into 3pm pacific time

universe 1 is a bitch to get into by 7am pacific tome

Shishi-O
Jul 5, 2007, 09:51 PM
On 2007-07-05 18:55, BanF wrote:
The Xbox japanese players are a seriously dedicated, helpful and polite bunch. Too bad language and the sad state of the rest of the community keeps them mostly confined to Uni 16.

qft, it is an absolute delight to be welcomed into a party, helped, use teamwork, have healers heal u before u realize u need it.

the language barrier has spurred me to learn japanese.

they are an absolute pleasure to play with.

makes me realize how the game was meant to be enjoyed.

i rarely get lucky enought to party with them though.

the rest of psu 1,2,3, i would need both hands to count the amount of people remotely of that caliber.

Ryno
Jul 5, 2007, 09:53 PM
On 2007-07-05 14:07, MayLee wrote:
The crack of dawn Uni one is half full but in the evenings and at night Uni 1 and two are totally full and impossible to get into. Universe 3 is half full universe 17 and 16 usually have one full star and sometimes a unlit star next to it.

Yes in the evenings and at nights Uni and 2 are totally full.

I was in block 3 trying to get in the populated universe for 5 - 8 minutes..lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-07-05 19:54 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Jul 5, 2007, 10:13 PM
Perhaps you could take a picture Ryno http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KidoKresh
Jul 5, 2007, 10:28 PM
normally at about 7:00 - 8:00am PST the first universe is almost full then at about 10:00 the second universe is full and uni 3 is about half for a long time all...

HyperShot-X-
Jul 5, 2007, 11:02 PM
Does any1 here other than me remember how many Universes were filled up during 'World Premier' beta trial on Xbox Live weeks before game was released back in Oct. 06' ? Believe it or not, there were about 15-20 Universes all togather all full at 4-5 stars during peak hour. There were ppl who couldn't even login to try out the beta due to limited server space.

Yes, PSU failed miserably at capturing the potential user base on Xbox360 who were excited to tried out the beta before game launched. It was almost like a disaster where everything went wrong with all the unexpected problems occuring one after the other. Ppl were turned off at the 1st sight by one reason or the other, and they were left with a bad impression of the game. That might have influenced the media game reviews on PSU somewhat that followed later on which didn't help much on the game becoming any more popular to the rest of gamers around.

But i guess it will get better on the expansion after the 1st year of rough start since the game launched.
My point is that PSU on X360 got the potential to do much better than what it is right now if Sega keeps up the good work on supporting the servers and providng updates with new contents often. I just hope everything goes right the way they were suppose to... you know, PSU deserves better afterall.

Xbox360Goat
Jul 6, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-07-05 15:23, Shadow_Moses wrote:
Like everyone else said. At peak hours Universe 1 & 2 are completely full with universe 3 about half way. During the middle of the night and early morning (3am-10am CST) universe 16 is about 1 and half stars full because that's the Japanese peak hours.

I was actually pretty suprised to see the number of JP players playing with the US playerbase during FireBreak. It's pretty nice when they show they're faces in the populated servers.

i got to uni 16 sometimes when i get tired of the idiots on uni 1 and 2.

Xbox360Goat
Jul 6, 2007, 01:10 AM
On 2007-07-05 21:02, HyperShot-X- wrote:
Does any1 here other than me remember how many Universes were filled up during 'World Premier' beta trial on Xbox Live weeks before game was released back in Oct. 06' ? Believe it or not, there were about 15-20 Universes all togather all full at 4-5 stars during peak hour. There were ppl who couldn't even login to try out the beta due to limited server space.

Yes, PSU failed miserably at capturing the potential user base on Xbox360 who were excited to tried out the beta before game launched. It was almost like a disaster where everything went wrong with all the unexpected problems occuring one after the other. Ppl were turned off at the 1st sight by one reason or the other, and they were left with a bad impression of the game. That might have influenced the media game reviews on PSU somewhat that followed later on which didn't help much on the game becoming any more popular to the rest of gamers around.

But i guess it will get better on the expansion after the 1st year of rough start since the game launched.
My point is that PSU on X360 got the potential to do much better than what it is right now if Sega keeps up the good work on supporting the servers and providng updates with new contents often. I just hope everything goes right the way they were suppose to... you know, PSU deserves better afterall.

yeah the beta was great i got an interupt request after being logged in for all of 10 mins and it took 2 and a half hours to get back in.

GoDz
Jul 6, 2007, 01:22 AM
In the beggining of the game there were about 3-4 universes if i can remember right but now there are about 1 full at all times and 2-3 with few people.....and yes people quit all the time...maybe u guys and girls should get the 360 version so we could all join....i dont want to join pc because of hacks and stuff ...dont worry u wont have a hard time leveling or finding stuff...n plus a lot of new players find better stuff than me...=(

xjustsumloser
Jul 6, 2007, 01:52 AM
im quite curious, how man people does 1 star represent?

Kent
Jul 6, 2007, 01:55 AM
I think one full star is approximately 100 people.

BanF
Jul 6, 2007, 09:00 AM
200 people per star, so a full Universe has 1000 people (five stars).