PDA

View Full Version : So whats happening with the PSU expansion for 360?

Fredrick
Jul 5, 2007, 05:16 PM
I haven't been around in a while, so I missed a lot of the news.

Last time I checked the expansion was only going to be offered through the xbox market place. Is that still the way it's going to be? Also will the expansion run as it's own game, or do you have to have PSU1?

Midicronica
Jul 5, 2007, 05:19 PM
I haven't heard any news about there being a disk. Uh, has Shivering Isles for X360 been released in disk form? I'd assume, that you would access the AoI content through the Phantasy Star Universe disc. That's the way it worked with Oblivion, afterall.

MayLee
Jul 5, 2007, 05:30 PM
I heard of both Disk and marketplace. I know I'm getting mine through Market though. Why should there be a second disk?

McLaughlin
Jul 5, 2007, 05:33 PM
So far, no one knows if they'll let you have a disc. I don't see a reason for it though when you can get it from the Xbox Live Marketplace (which has been confirmed).

Davot
Jul 5, 2007, 05:45 PM
it probably would require a rediculous amount of points tho

Midicronica
Jul 5, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-07-05 15:45, Davot wrote:
it probably would require a rediculous amount of points tho

Without a doubt, but I'll gladly pay the amount for the expansion of game that I play 24/7. It'll probably cost you about $30+ in Microsoft points. The same price you'd probably be paying if you bought the disc.

Davot
Jul 5, 2007, 05:53 PM
I dont have much money tho lol. I mow for Halo 3.But i should hopefully have enough when it comes out...in the next year or two lol.

P.S my avatar looks satanic http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davot on 2007-07-05 15:54 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
Jul 5, 2007, 05:57 PM
i believe it'll be released through the marketplace. the expansion for oblivion ran just around 30, figures that's about how much we'll be looking at. hopefully i will have enough room left over on my hard drive.

Davot
Jul 5, 2007, 05:58 PM
i only have 4.5 Gigs

McLaughlin
Jul 5, 2007, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't expect it to cost much more than Oblivion. Certainly, it'd be the same price as if we bought the disc for PS2/PC (maybe even a little less due to the lack of production costs, but I doubt that).

D1ABOLIK
Jul 5, 2007, 06:02 PM
It is only released on disc form for the PC/PS2.The only way to get it for the 360 is through XBL marketplace.It will probably run around 30 bucks.You will need the standard PSU disc to access the expansion.The expansion is stored on your drive and you put your disc in like normal.All content (expansion and regualr) is accessible through the disc.As long as you have the expansion stored on your drive that is.Anyone play oblivion? Exactly the same way you access and store that expansion.Also another fantastic game.

________
NEVADA DISPENSARIES (http://nevada.dispensaries.org/)

DarkEliteRico
Jul 5, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-07-05 15:58, Davot wrote:
i only have 4.5 Gigs

more then enough by far.

D1ABOLIK
Jul 5, 2007, 06:03 PM
Sorry for double post but wanted to add that the oblivion expansion used 1 G. of memory and it was huge.So this PSU expansion most likely wont use more than that,if even that.

________
Michigan medical marijuana dispensary (http://michigan.dispensaries.org/)

KidoKresh
Jul 5, 2007, 10:33 PM
i think it'll be between 2,400 - 3,200 microsoft points so probably about $20

Sekani
Jul 5, 2007, 11:37 PM
Or it may not use points at all. You can't use MS points to pay for the Guardians' License, for example.

I'm not sure if the Oblivion expansion used points, info please?

Xbox360Goat
Jul 6, 2007, 01:00 AM
On 2007-07-05 21:37, Sekani wrote:
Or it may not use points at all. You can't use MS points to pay for the Guardians' License, for example.

I'm not sure if the Oblivion expansion used points, info please?

yeah it used points