PDA

View Full Version : update me

Zabot
Jul 5, 2007, 06:38 PM
well for those who even remember me, i havent been up to much, i was waiting for psu to add a lot of new things and may be coming back soon, but i want to know what i have to look forward to.

if anyone has the time, could you list some of the things they have come out with, just to give you a perspective on what i missed, i havent been playing since about mid december 2006

thanks

pikachief
Jul 5, 2007, 06:42 PM
if your on PC mos tof the population is gone, hacking is slowing down greatly, there are S rank baords that drop in certain missions. there are new missions and new S2 ranks. a lot of new clothes, this week only we have clothes discounts.

and in 2 weeks we are getting a week of gold luck!

oh and the lvl cap is 80 and going to 90 soon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-07-05 16:43 ]</font>

Korokodo13
Jul 5, 2007, 06:42 PM
Ur accounts prolly gone

Para
Jul 5, 2007, 06:52 PM
Its a shame that you came back after the first "Maximum Attack" lol
aka Operation Firebreak. Missed out on a lot of Jao decos of DUH...

Dragwind
Jul 5, 2007, 06:52 PM
You've missed just about everything. >.>

Dragwind
Jul 5, 2007, 06:54 PM
Come back now, and prepare for Famitsu (if we get it) ;o

DarkEliteRico
Jul 5, 2007, 06:54 PM
Welcome back, there's much to be done now.....S2 missions and legit S rank weapons/armor. Which console are you on BTW?

Para
Jul 5, 2007, 07:06 PM
Im pretty sure we will get Famitsu...

Imo...

I really think that SEGA Japan is handling all the updates including the NA/EU//english updates too. SEGA America is just a stand in for the techincal support...

Part of the reason I believe this is because if you look at how Firebreak was handled, the website was posted on the japanese domain and not on the english psu domain. As well... a lot of the PSU update information were posted on the Xbox 360 JP domain first before we would receive any kind of news about it over here.

MayLee
Jul 5, 2007, 07:08 PM
Why can't people just read the official site? It lists everything we got so far.

Dragwind
Jul 5, 2007, 07:09 PM
Yes. I've noticed that as well because of those same exact reasons and I agree with you 100%. SoA doesn't really handle much besides tech support, translation, and distribution along with sparse bits of info, lol.

Ravennittes
Jul 5, 2007, 07:09 PM
I'm with MayLee on this one. Also, it's going to be called the EGM Cup I heard due to different sponsoring (not Famitsu I guess heh).

pikachief
Jul 5, 2007, 07:54 PM
On 2007-07-05 17:09, Ravennittes wrote:
I'm with MayLee on this one. Also, it's going to be called the EGM Cup I heard due to different sponsoring (not Famitsu I guess heh).

different sponsering and an EGM wand in the game's database http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif