PDA

View Full Version : item personal setting...

DurakkenX
Jul 6, 2007, 01:41 PM
I wish there was a personal item setting so that when the game is set in order or random you can have it so things under a certain star level will not come to you unless you pick it up...like say there are 3 people in the game and there is a truffle that player A wants but neither B nor C wants, but they have it set in order...instead of all the hassle of picking up, possibly getting bitched at and then asking for it..if the 2 players that don't want it have their setting to above 1* they won't even be looked at to give it to... unless they pick it up...so say B picks it up A and B would both possibly get it but C would not, if A picked it up only he would get it, if C picked it up A and C would both possibly get while A would not...

Inazuma
Jul 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
that sounds like a really good idea. i like to pick up all items and sometimes i get yelled at by other players b/c of it.

DurakkenX
Jul 6, 2007, 04:58 PM
indeed. it would be extremely useful for people like us who pick up everything... I like to use all the crappy items to pay for PP

MT7218
Jul 6, 2007, 06:09 PM
This is why I generally leave normal items set to give finder. >.> I'll only pick up what I want, and leave the rest behind. Only issue with that is the elemental photons, as they are almost always something everyone wants, espically Ray-photons (and to an extent, Ban, but Firebreak kinda made those ubercommon for now), and all Photons have a 3* rarity. People would never want to go above not wanting 3* because of that if a star-rarity exclusing system was implimented because . I'd say they should make a general overall setting for items on top of the star system, being able to exclude certian items at certian rarites. Like, say, for Biomaterial synth items? Make it so that you don't get anything below 5* or 6*. Categorize it so that you can be a little more picky about what you get in set order/random.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MT7218 on 2007-07-06 16:17 ]</font>

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 6, 2007, 06:11 PM
I only pick up what i need and i see what it is set at first.

Inazuma
Jul 6, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-07-06 16:09, MT7218 wrote:
This is why I generally leave normal items set to give finder. >.> I'll only pick up what I want, and leave the rest behind. Only issue with that is the elemental photons, as they are almost always something everyone wants, espically Ray-photons (and to an extent, Ban, but Firebreak kinda made those ubercommon for now), and all Photons have a 3* rarity.

oh duh. i totally forgot that you could do that. for the ppl who dont like others picking up all the shit items, only join parties that have normal items set to give finder. or create your own.

you shouldnt join a party w/ normal items set to random, and then later complain about it.

thats why i refuse to join any party that has either item setting on give finder. problems solved for everyone.

A2K
Jul 6, 2007, 06:37 PM
Setting normal items to give finder would be a solution, but, meseta, rather unfortunately, counts as a normal item. Perhaps it should be segregated from them in the expansion.

Nuclearranger
Jul 6, 2007, 11:21 PM
Found meseta never adds up to a HUGE amount so scrambleing isnt that bad.

Rashiid
Jul 7, 2007, 12:54 PM
yeah i believe meseta should be its own catagory

Lonzell
Jul 7, 2007, 12:56 PM
A BAY BAY!