PDA

View Full Version : How to make Videos?!?!?!

norrisj15
Jul 7, 2007, 11:05 PM
I'm on PC and was wondering how people record their games. I've seen plenty of videos on youtube and other sites. Just wondering how to do it.

thanks in advance to the people that help me out!

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 7, 2007, 11:08 PM
Need a video capturing program, some cost money, like fraps, I dont know any free ones.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 7, 2007, 11:10 PM
They use programs such as Fraps to record videos.

Search it up on Google. There are other varieties of programs but so far Fraps is the most popular. Be warned; When creating videos from Fraps, it will gather a lot of resource and the files are usually huge... ( Like say 5 minutes = 1-3 GB.) So afterwards you would need to "water" down the videos using other programs such as Windows Movie Maker.

RegulusHikari
Jul 7, 2007, 11:11 PM
There is a free version of Fraps, but it records only 30 seconds worth of video.

norrisj15
Jul 8, 2007, 12:31 AM
well i was looking around and found this website hypercam.com and they offer a free version and one that you have to pay for. the free one seems to work pretty nicely. ive made a few test recording and they seem fine. I'm not 100% sure this is a free solution but hey its something to try. Well if anyone has tried this besides more or wants to try it now let me know how your experiences with it go.