PDA

View Full Version : What do they mean by rebalanced?

Stefanhizzle
Jul 8, 2007, 12:17 AM
Are they toning down the toughness of the Moatoob missions or what?

beatrixkiddo
Jul 8, 2007, 12:18 AM
Nobody knows yet. Build a time machine or something?

Kent
Jul 8, 2007, 12:21 AM
They use the term "rebalance" mostly because they don't know the exact extent of the changes that are going to be made, just that they feel changes do need to be made.

In other words, "rebalance" means "balance again."

Stefanhizzle
Jul 8, 2007, 12:24 AM
Well im guessing that they will make the Missions actually finishable in a decent amount of time..

I have a lvl 62 i once did a C rank, took me 35 mins

Helly
Jul 8, 2007, 12:27 AM
I guess the jp version hasn't even gotten these changes yet or else we would know? I can only guess that it is improving the rewards various missions give to encourage more players to do these missions. Though personally I hope it also means new map/enemy setups!

Tafkar
Jul 8, 2007, 12:46 AM
I would concur. The only real reason they would rebalance anything is to encourage more people to participate.

Although, looking back, it could mean anything... Time will tell.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jul 8, 2007, 01:04 AM
Probably just means reworking mission rewards (i.e. Meseta and MP).

Niered
Jul 8, 2007, 01:11 AM
Y'know what would make me happy? Rebalance the DROP RATES. Then, I might actually have a chance of getting something on my umpteenth desert terror run. : D

Wallin
Jul 8, 2007, 01:21 AM
On 2007-07-07 23:11, Niered wrote:
Y'know what would make me happy? Rebalance the DROP RATES. Then, I might actually have a chance of getting something on my umpteenth desert terror run. : D

QFT. Shouldn't have to put nearly as much effort as I do trying to get an Me/Quick (it's a 4-star item for goodness sake). Though I'm mostly using Dam-techs right now, so I don't know why I'd want one of those anymore. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Phetty
Jul 8, 2007, 02:27 AM
Im guessing Payouts will be adjusted. And if so goodbye Labs hopefully. Im guessing Refining might mean what they did too Demons above, and theyll change the layouts and monsters completely.

FUFME
Jul 8, 2007, 04:08 AM
Probably better chance of 10-12* mat dropping.

Soukosa
Jul 8, 2007, 05:12 AM
Only drops that have rates effected by the missions (sans event ones) are boss box drops. Anything from an enemy will have no impact on this. They're probably just gonna do things like add in more annoying enemies, adjust the levels, adjust the end rewards, stuff like that.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 8, 2007, 06:04 AM
On 2007-07-07 23:11, Niered wrote:

Ya, I agree. Hundreds of Mad Beast S2 Runs, Crimson Beast Runs, Plains Overlord Runs, Rainbow Beast runs and not a trace of a Two-headed snake, deva-zashi, or Solid Power S.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-07-08 04:13 ]</font>

Almighty_Envy
Jul 8, 2007, 10:13 AM
Hopefully editing the Mission Rewards. Envy needs a new pair of chews!

Garnet_Moon
Jul 8, 2007, 12:34 PM
On 2007-07-07 22:24, Stefanhizzle wrote:
Well im guessing that they will make the Missions actually finishable in a decent amount of time..

I have a lvl 62 i once did a C rank, took me 35 mins

Maps are designed for parties. Nobody cares if you suck so bad that you can't finish a C rank in 5 mins like the rest of us.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: Hell, it takes me 8 to 20 mins to solo S missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-07-08 10:36 ]</font>

-Tidus_415-
Jul 8, 2007, 01:49 PM
They better either make the reward higher or change the layout by having less monsters.

SAtaarcoeny
Jul 8, 2007, 02:13 PM
its not that the monsters are hard
when you have a great party you run through the monsters.
but on seabed we make 3000 meseta a min. in there.
so what they need to do is make moatoob 50000 meseta a run.
they are going to have to give us more meseta on sleeping warriors and the de ragan and maybe increase S rank boards dropping.

Neith
Jul 8, 2007, 02:37 PM
More reward for Goliath S please. The reward is pathetic, considering the mate cost you can knock up...

LS_Aksion
Jul 8, 2007, 04:32 PM
i heard SEGA rebalanced the Silence Status effects. Longer lasting... uhh Juciy Fruit! 0.o

Sekani
Jul 8, 2007, 05:13 PM
I sincerely hope that they are rebalancing the mission rewards. There's no logical reason for Lab Recovery to give more meseta and MP than the majority of S2 missions.