PDA

View Full Version : Spork is your life!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 8, 2007, 02:48 AM
As a baby, you were fed green blended shit stringed beans on a spork when the dishes were dirty.

As a kindergardener(or preschooler), you used it to eat you daytime snacks, followed by your much looked forward to nap.

Somewhere in elementary school, you used it to flick "mashed potatoes" at the girl(or boy) you secretley liked, who unbeknownst to you, was playing for the other team.

In jr high, you tried to look badass by fake-shanking one of your friends with the lunch time spork, and him ending up beating the living snot outta you. In turn you guys earning your reputation.

In high school, you ate mac and cheese with the spork you saved for such an occasion when you got home at 3:00 a.m., still fighting the 7 beers you had spiked with vodka earlier, at the tender age of 16 1/2.

During college, well, see high school, changing the age to match you college years.

Mid-life, you used a bag of sporks for the family reunion, and to scrape vomit from the kids off the window.

Old age, you got fed that [s]green shit[s/] green beans through a tube.

Wow, that was quite blunt but it totally makes sense.
Im'a go find my spork for my mac n' cheese nao. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-07-08 00:48 ]</font>

Tykwa
Jul 8, 2007, 01:45 PM
On 2007-07-08 00:48, Nitro_Vordex wrote:

In high school, you ate mac and cheese with the spork you saved for such an occasion when you got home at 3:00 a.m., still fighting the 7 beers you had spiked with vodka earlier, at the tender age of 16 1/2.

ZOMG

Meyfei
Jul 8, 2007, 03:10 PM
On 2007-07-08 11:45, Tykwa wrote:

On 2007-07-08 00:48, Nitro_Vordex wrote:

ZOMG

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG x infinite... im over 16 1/2 and never even sip a beer.... -.^ whats this mean? =P

AlexCraig
Jul 8, 2007, 03:16 PM
Eh. 19, has tried wine, but never went on a drinking spree. I will most likely just drink only on special occasions when I am over 21. I have been, and will continue to, live the clean life.

Meyfei
Jul 8, 2007, 03:19 PM
woot same i havent smoked a smoke or even taken druggs or even drank ANY alcholic beverages =)...but im still not totally healthy and as physically active as i want to be ..and im 16.. birthday august 24...not long to go

Nitro Vordex
Jul 8, 2007, 11:19 PM
Alchohol won't kill you.
Fast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Weeaboolits
Jul 8, 2007, 11:33 PM
19, never drank or smoked (hell, I already get way too much secondhand exposure as it is), and I don't plan to, alcohol smells terrible, is carcinogenic, destroys neurons and inhibits judgment, what does it do that's benificial, exactly?

Ryoki
Jul 8, 2007, 11:35 PM
Even though I know that is your own sig, I kind of miss your original one, with the red hair.

Weeaboolits
Jul 8, 2007, 11:39 PM
Who, me?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2007, 11:43 PM
On 2007-07-08 21:33, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
19, never drank or smoked (hell, I already get way too much secondhand exposure as it is), and I don't plan to, alcohol smells terrible, is carcinogenic, destroys neurons and inhibits judgment, what does it do that's benificial, exactly?

Red wine may lower blood pressure, but if you as of now do not drink, doctors do not recommend starting to drink red wine/alcohol for the possible benefits.

Weeaboolits
Jul 8, 2007, 11:50 PM
If it's only red wine, though, it most likely wouldn't be the alcohol, right?

Nitro Vordex
Jul 8, 2007, 11:52 PM
*sigh* all these people that tell others not to drink.
Yes, they know the ups and downs.
Yes, they know they prolly shouldn't do it.
BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY.
Their choice.
Gawd I hate typing like this.

Weeaboolits
Jul 8, 2007, 11:55 PM
Well, they can't say they weren't warned, though. ;]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 9, 2007, 12:01 AM
On 2007-07-08 21:55, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Well, they can't say they weren't warned, though. ;]

True.
And I agree, I liked your other sig. The one with sammich. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Weeaboolits
Jul 9, 2007, 12:03 AM
I liked it too, but I felt like making one.

I don't usually like using ones I didn't make myself, but that one was awesome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I made this on 'cause I been watchin' too much Ichimashi, I might end up changing it after I finish the OVAs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Or before, it depends on my mood. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-07-08 23:19 ]</font>

Sord
Jul 9, 2007, 07:13 AM
On 2007-07-08 21:52, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
*sigh* all these people that tell others not to drink.
Yes, they know the ups and downs.
Yes, they know they prolly shouldn't do it.
BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY.
Their choice.
Gawd I hate typing like this.

then don't

I flat out refuse to take anything that can be addictive, on acount of the fact I prefer as much control over myself as possable.

praise Spork

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-07-09 05:14 ]</font>

Ryoki
Jul 9, 2007, 02:22 PM
On 2007-07-08 21:39, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Who, me?

Yes, sorry about the late response.

Tykwa
Jul 9, 2007, 03:06 PM
Sip some wine when I was 9
Drank some Vod when i was 15
Saw/smelled friends who had done some pipe thing

Overall, I don't plan on doing anything especially drugs, I might however drink a little but I hope not too, it taste like fire, lolz, I didn't feel a benifit or anything, but it did help me sleep for some reason idk