PDA

View Full Version : Easy drops...!!!

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:10 AM
This game has way too many easy drops and people are complaining that the stuff is way too hard to find....i have found nothing good myself but i like challenges...if this game gets any easier i quit...do u want them to give u the boards i mean jesus...as soon as there released people have the stuff....i dont care if this is psu not pso and i will continue to match this game with pso....in pso it was so much harder to find stuff here its basically given to us...wtf!!!stfu and stop complaining!!!

Chaobo99
Jul 8, 2007, 03:11 AM
I think you have it in reverse...

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:11 AM
and sorry to the people that dont complain dont even read if u dont wanna....=)

Mayu
Jul 8, 2007, 03:12 AM
-_- S ranks are actually really hard to find

Unless you somehow have a S rank magnet like a CERTAIN PERSON DOES

Chaobo99
Jul 8, 2007, 03:15 AM
I don't complain really..I've farmed mad beasts S2 for 4 weeks separated from friends and had little comtact just for a halarod. And as unbelieveable as it sounds i've actually never complained about the numerous runs.
ANYWAYS...i forgot :/

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:15 AM
No if u are commited to finding the rare u will find it like on the 3* luck week me and my friends will find at least 2 s-rank boards i promise

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 03:17 AM
x.X In pso everyone found something cool in less than a week or two. be it a double saber or a photon claw...little red boxes dropped like cany and they were usually pretty exciting til the 20th time we go them. then we;d just hand them out to noobs. PSU is nothing like that and it's insulting that you'd even try to make that as a valid point.

PSU drop rates are rediculous. In pso if the weapon dropped it dropped. you had it - that's it. in PSu you have to get the board then the components including photons then pray you don't get a monomate for all your hard work. if you still say that's an improvent over PSO, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were sent here by ST.

Don't play people for stupid.

PS I've done over 200 runs in any given area with 3 luck and at least twice as many in the same places without 3 luck and in my 2500 hours of play time I've only seen 2 s boards drop - PERIOD neither of them went to me. Don't get your hopes up about finding anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-08 01:20 ]</font>

Reipard
Jul 8, 2007, 03:18 AM
Is this some kind of strange, abrasive version of positive reinforcement?

Like, if I complain about something being too easy and then guaruntee it, it automatically makes it happen in practice?

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:19 AM
and i no its kinda off topic but this game is way too easy to make money in now...it was better when de ragan was gettin boring...on the 50 cap...those were the days...and to come to think of it people that are just starting have it way easier than we did...with the 25000 ID and lower im talking to...=(sorry if ur not in the id range

Reipard
Jul 8, 2007, 03:20 AM
If you'd like money and drops, I'm all for you getting money and drops. But somehow I don't quite think it'll be that easy.

BloodDragoon
Jul 8, 2007, 03:22 AM
Don't base it off of player ID, I was on the PS2 version at the start of Day 1. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aralia
On 2007-07-08 01:17, NIloklives wrote:
x.X In pso everyone found something cool in less than a week or two. be it a double saber or a photon claw...little red boxes dropped like cany and they were usually pretty exciting til the 20th time we go them. then we;d just hand them out to noobs. PSU is nothing like that and it's insulting that you'd even try to make that as a valid point.

PSU drop rates are rediculous. In pso if the weapon dropped it dropped. you had it - that's it. in PSu you have to get the board then the components including photons then pray you don't get a monomate for all your hard work. if you still say that's an improvent over PSO, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you were sent here by ST.

Don't play people for stupid.

PS I've done over 200 runs in any given area with 3 luck and at least twice as many in the same places without 3 luck and in my 2500 hours of play time I've only seen 2 s boards drop - PERIOD neither of them went to me. Don't get your hopes up about finding anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-08 01:20 ]</font>
don't forget.. if it's a melee wep.. you gotta hope and pray it synths... then hope and pray it's a decent %... not just a crappy 10%. >.> ST hates hunters.. it's official.

GoDz
yeeh niloklives...???but the game was also hacked and u could just trade...lets say photon drops x99 and keep gettin the stuff u needed....before the game got hacked it was harder u gotta say

Reipard
Jul 8, 2007, 03:23 AM
Even PSO?

Does your wily scheme have no limit?!

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 03:23 AM
wtf are you just a troll now? people even in the 32XXX IDs on PS2/PC were around when de ragon and relics were the hot spot. 14mp was godly and 1000meseta was like hitting the jackpot. I remember when people got excited over Hive when it came out becauseof its payout. looks to me like you're just trying to start fights.

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:25 AM
dony get me wrong i like psu but if they made the game just like pso except better graphics and no cheating it would be better...i dont no wat it is and why i hate psu right now but i love pso sorry if im being rude or anything...=)

PS. R.I.P PSO....=(

Reipard
Jul 8, 2007, 03:26 AM
Ah, now I see the game you're playing.

But don't count your eggs before they've hatched. It's only begun.

Aralia
Jul 8, 2007, 03:27 AM
>.> you seriously need to re-play PSO, Godz...

Go play through offline.. just 1 run of each area in episode 1 or something.. and tell me how many dozens of red boxes you see..

The only hard to get rares in pso were the ubers... J-sword, lavis cannon, etc.
In PSU, 10* weapons are meant to be a vital part of our arsenal. Lvl 80's -shouldn't- be walking around still using 9*'s but we are because of how low the drop rates are.

By this time, I should have had at least double the s ranks I have now.. if not triple.. easily. But since ST made drop rates retarded.. we get to run around with 9*'s for at least another 5 months till we get a single s rank to spice things up.

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:27 AM
yehh i hope u guys no not too many people play psu....so like 25000+ is the start of like the 60-70 cap

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:28 AM
ooops forgot to say on the 360...=)

Reipard
Jul 8, 2007, 03:29 AM
Intriguing. It wouldn't be fair for that to only happen on the 360 though.

If your plot is to have the full support of the people, it must be universal. You need more support behind your actions.

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:31 AM
yehh but in pso u earned ur rares u cant be a person that joins and get the drops because u have it set in order or random....ps. no1 plays unless its in order...and in pso u atleast needed the right id to find wat u wanted so if u didnt have online ud need to start a new character and lvl it just to find stuff u want...

Reipard
Jul 8, 2007, 03:32 AM
Covering all your bases? Good.

You must be thorough or you will get nowhere.

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 03:32 AM
it's the same thing...

and the only S ranks I have were gifts from someone who saw how much time I'd devoted to finding a single rare board and saw how I good I am at this game (which is to say I'm pretty damn good) and felt like I deserved more than the game was granting me. So now I have a 22% light deva zashi and 28% ice crea doubles...but I have not found them or even seen the boards for either of those weapons ever. and I play a lot.

BTW section IDs were easy to manage in PSO. on GCN I had two characters for each ID and all my characters were over lvl 60...some were over 150 and I even had several 200s. So it wasn't a big deal. and even then before my first character ever hit 100 I had found both a Kasami Bracer and a Luminous Field. a few months later I'd found a standstill shield, a DF field and an Aura Field. I found all sorts of stuff back then and even if I didn't get some things at least the drops were there. Such is not the case in PSU and having to synth everything makes these drops potential y colossal wastes of time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-08 01:37 ]</font>

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:34 AM
And in this game who needs to find their stuff when theres basically infinate meseta....money=easy...do a couple of her secret missions on a get an s and theres u first s-rank wep...=) happy there u go its all handed to u

Mayu
Jul 8, 2007, 03:35 AM
Oh and 3 star luck FAILS

I'll share you one of our experiences - -

- - Weapon Board: Halp Serifi
- - Date: Easter

Our friend known as Dj_Sky epic wanted this board pretty bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so our group pretty much Hunted for the thing 24/7

It took the entire however long the holiday lasted

On the final day when it was about to end http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

We got the stupid board to drop <.< Finally

Took the entire event to get the thing to drop

And we hunted 24/7 -_- and I'm not joking <.<

Easy huh? or unlucky whatever It's not EASY

Unless you somehow have a S magnet like a person I know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:37 AM
yehh ino i said me and my friends are going hunting on the 3* luck week ...but i dont really believen the 3* luck= good drops...ive had no luck and found rewally good synth items...

ps. never any s-rank bourds but i dont care i like challenges

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 03:39 AM
what are you talking about? how does running "her secret mission" hand you an S rank weapon? dear christ you're full of it.

yu wanna talk synth mats? i have over 99 junaline and about 20-30 of just about everything else. no boards...NO BOARDS what good are mats with NO BOARDS?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-07-08 01:40 ]</font>

VanHalen
Jul 8, 2007, 03:41 AM
lol the exact second I turned on PSOGC I found a booma's right arm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Which gave me a Booma claw at lvl 30.

On ver1, I found 50 DB sabers, 25, varistas, 10 Battle Verge, and 2 dragon slayers. All from the first two weeks of playing Hard mode. And not even playing nonstop either.

On PSU I found one rare weapon, a twin kitty claw. The only one I've seen drop EVER. And it went to me too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh and section IDs fail. I don't care what people think I'm sticking to that. I rather find a 10* spear as the name Joseph then having to name myself PoOPyHeAd to find it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-07-08 01:42 ]</font>

Reipard
Jul 8, 2007, 03:41 AM
But you were on a roll. In time, you would have had everything!
Why do you throw it away now when you are so close to paradise?!
People would have danced the streets spelling out your name in crimson letters on T-shirts!

But yet, you toy with our minds. It is disappointing and unfortunate.

Oh, hell. It probably wouldn't have worked anyway. But wishful thinking never hurt anybody.

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:42 AM
ummm.lets see her secret mission=32k per wat like 25-30 mins.and an s-rank board=8mil max...most and plus u have the fare share of people buying meseta off ebay or wat ever...and there u go u need to do her secret mission for a week...every week=new s-rank board..happy

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 03:45 AM
ok lets try this again. you're talkinag bout buying a board if someone is selling it on the 360 servers where haceta isn't in an abundance. as it stands, on PS2 S rank boards go for a minimum of 40mil and that;s if you can find the board for sale and its a board you want. you're also counting n someone else's luck and peopoe actually selling boards which is such a rare occuranc on here it's not worth mentioning.

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:45 AM
those weps are like our 8* weps maybe even like 6or7 they suck sorry to tell ya

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 03:46 AM
On 2007-07-08 01:45, GoDz wrote:

What?

Syl
Jul 8, 2007, 03:47 AM
uh but, even at that, you have to assure you will ALWAYS be rolling on an A rank party AND S ranking EVERY time. and you are not putting into account cost of items and charges <_<

And you say it like everyone hould buy meseta off of ebay, which most people dont even do or even consider. I seriously doubt you could get 8 mil in one week purely on runs because of what I said earlier in my post...

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:47 AM
yehh but pc for sure and ive heard ps2 are hacked so those versions suck anyway

VanHalen
Jul 8, 2007, 03:48 AM
On 2007-07-08 01:45, GoDz wrote:

The point was, where is the challenge in finding it in your "OMG PSO <3 <3!!!11!!1"?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-07-08 01:49 ]</font>

Mayu
and if the 8 star is atleast 44-50% It will own an S rank with a crappy low % -_- just so you know that (melee)

Chuck_Norris
On 2007-07-08 01:47, GoDz wrote:

Well that was a downright flame.

Syl
Jul 8, 2007, 03:49 AM

I'm sorry but you need to stop being ignorant cause thats what all your posts have been thus far =/

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 03:50 AM
he's a fuckin' troll. someone close this topic

Syl
Jul 8, 2007, 03:51 AM
but yeah PSO was SO EASY for rarez, I had a bank full of them... with less than 300 hours on my main =/

I got sick and tired of getting Dragon slayers I would sell them to the stores for 10 meseta lol

VanHalen

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Envy_06/11835607767.jpg

GoDz
VanHalen ur highest character isnt even past 60 so shut up u cant even hunt for s-rank boards fagg

Syl
Jul 8, 2007, 03:52 AM
On 2007-07-08 01:51, GoDz wrote:
VanHalen ur highest character isnt even past 60 so shut up u cant even hunt for s-rank boards fagg

Ugh you fail horribly...

Chuck_Norris
Jul 8, 2007, 03:52 AM

Oh god lol, I guess i can now say, In before lock/ban/warning/FKL'd

VanHalen
Jul 8, 2007, 03:53 AM

I'd totally post that "O Blarrgh" image again but I hate how it looks so I'll just say.

lol.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 8, 2007, 03:55 AM
On 2007-07-08 01:51, VanHalen wrote:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Envy_06/11835607767.jpg

XD

EDIT: Van do you have a ya blaaargh thing too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-07-08 01:57 ]</font>

GoDz
Jul 8, 2007, 03:56 AM
and again a victorious win for godz in an arrgument...ahhh victory is sweet..well ima go to bed nerds

Syl
Jul 8, 2007, 03:57 AM
On 2007-07-08 01:56, GoDz wrote:
and again a victorious win for godz in an arrgument...ahhh victory is sweet..well ima go to bed nerds

Victory... in ignorance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Enjoy your false pride http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Chuck_Norris
Jul 8, 2007, 03:58 AM

...And how the hell did you win?

VanHalen
Jul 8, 2007, 04:00 AM
On 2007-07-08 01:55, chuck_norris wrote:

XD

EDIT: Van do you have a ya blaaargh thing too?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-07-08 01:57 ]</font>

Oh gawd I hope there isn't. Probably it's somewhere on the internet looking for it's brother "O blaaargh"

Mayu
Jul 8, 2007, 04:00 AM
All FKL please stand by to prepare an FKL Massive team attack

I repeat Please standby

Except for Envy you go to your room as usual

Chuck_Norris
Jul 8, 2007, 04:01 AM
I really need to make a FKL'd pic.....

VanHalen
Jul 8, 2007, 04:06 AM
I have like onetwo I made myself. And two others Hayabusa gave me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-07-08 02:07 ]</font>

Scion
Jul 8, 2007, 04:54 AM

Oh, my God! Seriously? >.>

This is the outcome of inbreeding, folks. Proceed with caution!

Para
Jul 8, 2007, 05:25 AM
On 2007-07-08 01:51, WatchThemFeed wrote:
but yeah PSO was SO EASY for rarez, I had a bank full of them... with less than 300 hours on my main =/

I got sick and tired of getting Dragon slayers I would sell them to the stores for 10 meseta lol

It was... either shitty rares or good rares....
here its rares or no rares lol.

Wallin
Jul 8, 2007, 05:35 AM
It may be easier to make money, but it sure as heck isn't easier to get items. Getting the boards is one thing, but look at things like the Crea Doubles. The board is a low drop, and you only have one shot at making it with materials that cost millions, and your success rate is only 57% at best. I never had to worry about paying 30 million meseta in PSO just for the gamble of getting the item.

Nearly every board in the game is a potentially HUGE sinkhole of time and meseta in this game, regardless of how easy money is to get. You could fail a simple 50k recipe ten times, that's 500,000 meseta and still absolutely nothing to show for it - it doesn't even include the time you took to find the board and components, most likely by searching all over the player shops for the best deals.

Wallin
Jul 8, 2007, 05:36 AM

Oh god, please just lock or delete this entire topic now. -_-

Blue-Hawk
Jul 8, 2007, 09:04 AM
If I may state the one thing no one else did, and I feel I should after trying to translate GoDZ's god AWFUL spelling, if you are unhappy with the state of things now, STOP PLAYING! You have absolutly NO obligation to play the game at all. Feel lucky, GoDZ. There are some of us out there, like me, that have no way to pay for online but still stick it out offline with 1/10 of a game.

AND LEARN TO SPELL, GOD DAMN IT! I think I lost a few MORE points of IQ trying to make heads or tails of that mangled grammar.

Ryna
Jul 8, 2007, 09:24 AM
I'm locking this thread due to the trolling that is occuring.