PDA

View Full Version : are we using same characters in psu to play in aoti?

fighgunners
Jul 8, 2007, 01:47 PM
i'm confused and worried i don't want to find out that i did all this hard work of leveling for no reason so are we using the same characters we did use on psu to play with on aoti story and online?
and are we keeping their items if we do?
i'm seriously confused >_<

Garnet_Moon
Jul 8, 2007, 01:48 PM
Your current chars can be used in AoI.

Cz
Jul 8, 2007, 01:49 PM
cant wait for AoI! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

fighgunners
Jul 8, 2007, 01:56 PM
thank goodness i thought my level 63 on using the game since it came out would be useless in a instant.but that still leaves the questions can i use it on one player story mode and will all of its items just disappear?

Niered
Jul 8, 2007, 01:57 PM
This stupid rumor that we wouldnt be able to use our characters in AoI was started by fear mongering idiots that couldnt tell you what an expansion pack is if it bit them in the torso.

So yes, we can use them, there was no reason we shouldnt be able to use them, and anyone who says other wise is about as smart as a bag of nails.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 8, 2007, 01:59 PM
On 2007-07-08 11:57, Niered wrote:
This stupid rumor that we wouldnt be able to use our characters in AoI was started by fear mongering idiots that couldnt tell you what an expansion pack is if it bit them in the torso.

So yes, we can use them, there was no reason we shouldnt be able to use them, and anyone who says other wise is about as smart as a bag of nails.

I don't know, a bag of nails can be pretty sharp sometimes...

Niered
Jul 8, 2007, 02:01 PM
On 2007-07-08 11:59, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-07-08 11:57, Niered wrote:

I don't know, a bag of nails can be pretty sharp sometimes...

BA-DUM-CHA!

And at my own quote too...*sigh*

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 02:02 PM
well are they as sharp as a bag of nails? I mean a high level of perception could be pretty useful even if they're not smart.

Also to the OP: offline and online will still be seperate. the only porting over we'll see there is that our extra mode characters will port over for story mode. sorry.

fighgunners
Jul 8, 2007, 02:11 PM
well what about the items?i dont want my crea doubles to go bye bye T_T neither my 3 mill

Sydz
Jul 8, 2007, 02:15 PM
It's an expansion. That being said, WE LOSE EVERYTHING. Money, items, Cards, Weapons, PM's, Your pants, The Statue of liberty, Lake titicaca, the moon, the state of new mexico, Mars, Ryuki's camera, the horsehead nebula, Arnold Palmer, Carl Jung, and a life time supply of Coca Cola.

So no, We shouldn't lose anything

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sydz on 2007-07-08 12:16 ]</font>

Niloklives
Jul 8, 2007, 02:28 PM
everything remains intact.

Rashiid
Jul 8, 2007, 02:30 PM
ONLY 63 and had this day 1? o.0

Dragwind
Jul 8, 2007, 02:31 PM
Just for re-assurance, no. You're keeping your characters.

(duh -.-;)

Lonzell
Jul 8, 2007, 02:32 PM
A bay bay!

fighgunners
Jul 8, 2007, 03:08 PM
lmfao well besides having my day seriously messed up i guess this pretty much evened it out wtf with a bay bay?read lonzell's replys and they all wierd

pikachief
Jul 8, 2007, 04:22 PM
NOT FOR ME! You gonna see much much more of meh big beasts in the expansion! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

oh and if u read his posts their not weird, just half of the are "A bay bay!"