PDA

View Full Version : AoI Expansion question about offline..

Sio
Jul 9, 2007, 01:35 AM
Im so excited for this expansion, it really looks like the true form of PSU. Anyway its great to see all this great stuff for online but I am also intrested on how or if itll have a offline part too.
If we do

1.Will we be playing Laia for the main story?

2.Will we still have extra mode all new and fancey and fixed up? (right now it really is sad if you ask me, they so did it last minute)

I hope offline gets expanded abit too. I love playing PSU offline when I just want to have some fun when I don't feel like being online.

Unfortunatly online right now kicks extra modes ass to much to bother http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Someone please, can you fill me in? Even a link of some sort as im not to good at finding the right info x.x

Zorafim
Jul 9, 2007, 01:38 AM
So far, we seem to think that offline is a re-telling of the online story mode, with added parts and greater graphics. Because of this, the main character will be one you create yourself (at least it's better than controlling Ethan).
Since you create the main character, I'll assume that story mode will be like our current extra mode, but not made of suck.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 9, 2007, 01:40 AM
I hope we still get voiceovers for offline, I know they sucked but still, It's nice to hear a voice once in a while.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-07-09 01:38 ]</font>

Sio
Jul 9, 2007, 01:42 AM
lol oh goodie, Im glad to hear. They really made Laia sem so bad ass in AoIs Opening movie thingy. I like her WAY WAY WAY better then .....Ethan.. eww I really don't like him. So...so...typical XD

Zorafim
Jul 9, 2007, 02:01 AM
You learn to hate Laia some time after she yells at the receptionist for telling her something she had no control over, and yelling at you for no reason.
Ethan may be a stereotypical immature bum who somehow becomes a hero, but Laia's just a *insert favored word for a low class female here*.

Squall179
Jul 9, 2007, 02:16 AM
Actually I kinda liek Laia BECAUSE of it

makes her like......dangerous

Zorafim
Jul 9, 2007, 02:39 AM
I didn't know people were using the word "dangerous" as a synonym for "selfish and immature".

Weeaboolits
Jul 9, 2007, 02:43 AM
Being selfish and immature can be pretty dangerous. ;]

Sio
Jul 9, 2007, 03:32 AM
lol it really doesn't matter, its better then Ethan XD

Chuck_Norris
Jul 9, 2007, 03:39 AM
But im sure we can agree,
Pete>All.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-07-09 01:40 ]</font>

Niloklives
Jul 9, 2007, 03:42 AM
pete turns into a little girl...uh...I 'll have to disagree

Chuck_Norris
Jul 9, 2007, 03:45 AM
I mean before he turns into a loli, Duh.

Gryffin
Jul 9, 2007, 04:03 AM
I got a bunch of people yelling 'FLY JESUS'

XD

Freshellent
Jul 9, 2007, 04:09 AM
On 2007-07-09 02:03, Gryffin wrote:
I got a bunch of people yelling 'FLY JESUS'

XD

If I'm not mistaken,only I can mix threads up.
<.< Waiiit.