PDA

View Full Version : A simple tip while trading

neko-chan
Dec 20, 2002, 05:13 AM
Here's my little tip for safer trades. I don't mean to write something new or particulary interesting, I'm just pointing this idea out for those ignoring this aspect of the game.

While I don't plan to trade anything on PSO, I keep all my rare weapons UNTEKKED. Well... almost all my rares. I tek just the ones I really feel to use.

For example: I found a lot of Guilty Lights but, since I don't have a RA chara, I kept them untekked.

Untekked weapons don't mean to not be duped, I'm sure someone is able to dupe them, just they are less common than the infamous dupes populating PSO right now.

Leaving weapons untekked has some pros and cons.

Pros:
- player receiving this weapon can tek it in the way he prefers
- untekked weapons have a stronger "legit" flavor ^_^;;;

Cons:
- it's difficult to show them while trading. If it's a weapon both traders can't equip, you can't even head to the battle field to show it to the other player.
- you can apply this tip only on weapons, because other items (armors, unque items, shields) come already identified.

Well, that's my little tip. Hope you'll find useful.

Blade_1
Dec 20, 2002, 05:40 AM
Wow! I totally agree with you:

"I don't mean to write something new or particulary interesting".

neko-chan
Dec 20, 2002, 05:51 AM
On 2002-12-20 02:40, Blade_1 wrote:
Wow! I totally agree with you:

"I don't mean to write something new or particulary interesting".

I didn't mean to call all the jackasses on this forum to comment this thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-12-20 02:52 ]</font>

Blade_1
Dec 20, 2002, 08:48 AM
I'm sorry it's just this topic is so utterly pointless, an untekerred rare can just as easily be duped as easily as a tekkered one.

D'oh, there was me spending 30 minutes trying to tekker my Electo Frame. Thx for the tips. My advise just don't trade. Nb. You post crap you get crap.

Oedi
Dec 20, 2002, 09:15 AM
Blade_1 STFU!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Dec 20, 2002, 10:31 AM
Hey asshead, get off her back. If you don't have something nice to say pertaining to this topic: Stay the hell away. Insulting older/other users is not a good way to make friends around here.

Jason
Dec 20, 2002, 10:38 AM
neko-chan is just trying to help.

Blade_1
Dec 20, 2002, 10:43 AM
You guys are unbelieverable i was mearly agreeing with what she had said. You are the ones being insulting and flaming not me,look up the post list, this type of thing really gets to me and when i see Mickey Mouse posts like this i just want to..... Oh! btw what is the relevance of your posts?

Oedi
Dec 20, 2002, 11:24 AM
Learn to ignore posts that you don't like or that you don't see fit your agenda.

Leave users and their ideas/tips alone.

Blade_1
Dec 20, 2002, 11:32 AM
Perhaps they should not post there tips (i use the term loosely) on such a "delicate" matter, besides there is a whole topic called "Trading dupes" all about this.

pixelate
Dec 20, 2002, 01:25 PM
Yes, neko has a good point about leaving weapons untekked, just don't insult him for it.

Blade_1
Dec 20, 2002, 02:56 PM
But the point has been made dozens of time over, even since the JP release of the game.

neko-chan
Dec 21, 2002, 05:28 AM
Goddam, you're a fucking PSO veteran, aren't you. ^_^

Since there are dozens of threads containing useless question or questions answered dozens of times already, I just thought it was ok to start few threads where to put tips. Look: after 2 years of the games has been released, there's still people on this forum asking how to make the real Agito. This is only an example. Aaaand... the "Trading Dupes" thread has been locked already, so...

Now, if you don't have anything positive to add in this thread just leave it.

And... sorry but you deserve this:

n00b ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-12-21 02:42 ]</font>

TheWiLL
Dec 21, 2002, 11:19 AM
o0o0o0o0o0o0 Neko called you a n00b! Anyways I tekked all my junk. If you like it you like it, if you don't you don't.