Majimra
mayrod
Howrod
tomoirod
Cometara x2

Maylee stuff
Ga-Misaki 24%ice(3)
Death Dancers 26%ice
Heavy twins 26% ground (hesitant to trade)
Katsuno Zashi 24% ice (hesitant)
Last survivors 28% ground (3)
Death Dancers 18% fire
Ryo-Misaki 28% ground

Ranged stuff
Evil Twins (hesitant)
Burst (hesitant)
Thunder Cannon
Beam Vulcan
Shigga Brada (hesitant)
kikami x3

What I want
To get this stuff I will trade what I have and maybe throw in some meseta or multiple items on the list.

A 26% or more pair of twin claws 7 or 8* (either ice, fire, or light)
26%+ Katsuno-Zashi ice, ground, or maybe fire
Sharp or Heavy twins 20%+
Phantoms (preferably not grinded unless it does not raise the price, ill do it myself)
Most other maylee weapons that a wartecher can use (fists, pikes, etc.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueFoo on 2007-07-19 18:46 ]</font>

TheBlackDeath
Jul 9, 2007, 07:29 PM
What would you consider a good % for 7* twin claws?

BlueFoo
Jul 9, 2007, 08:23 PM
22-24% or more is what I am looking for, why do you have one

TheBlackDeath
Jul 9, 2007, 08:52 PM
How about you PM me a list, out of what you have, with what you would be willing to trade for a 28% ground ryo-misaki.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheBlackDeath on 2007-07-09 19:09 ]</font>

BlueFoo
Jul 10, 2007, 11:10 AM
bump bum pum pum pum bum bum

zombieKILLER
Jul 10, 2007, 05:17 PM
i will give you a phantom for that howrod

BlueFoo
Jul 10, 2007, 09:00 PM
Sorry that is a pretty fair deal but I am not really trying to sell or trade it right now. I know that this does not sound very fair but if you throw in a little meseta I would make the trade. Its just right now i would rather take care of my main (fortetecher/wartecher) than my alt. (fortegunner). Also the synth items for phantoms are more easily obtained than for howrods. Par Ebon/Chicotite vs. Neu Ebon/Cyral.

zombieKILLER
Jul 10, 2007, 11:17 PM
np ^_^

BlueFoo
Jul 11, 2007, 05:25 PM
Is that a no problem as in "it is okay if I throw in meseta" or a no problem as in "it is ok that you dont want to do the trade"? If it is the first I would be looking for 50kish or if you have a six or seven star dagger/twin daggers/claw/twin claws with a 22%+ for a six star or a 16 or 18% for a seven star I would gladly take that instead. Sorry I know that that sounds like a lot but I do not part easily with good weps. It is also grinded once not that it makes much of a difference.

BlueFoo
Jul 12, 2007, 10:06 PM
Edit and bump

TheBlackDeath
Jul 12, 2007, 11:07 PM
Your post says that you're looking for melee wartecher stuff yet your entire list of melee items for trade could be used as a wartecher.

Well either way I've also got like 9 or 10 different twin daggers I could give up for something like the 18% fire Death Dancer.

BlueFoo
Jul 13, 2007, 04:07 PM
Ya I know I am trying to get better ones through trading these and other stuff. And how many stars are the daggers you got because I am looking for mostly 8 or 9 stars right now. If you have any of those I will trade you the death dancers, and some money or other items.

BlueFoo
Jul 14, 2007, 05:10 PM
Edit/ bump

jotz
Jul 14, 2007, 09:46 PM
hey uhhh i have some claws..24%light, you may b interested in. Though i wont be on untill tomorow if not monday..lol if your willing to wait that long.

BlueFoo
Jul 15, 2007, 11:38 AM
How many stars are these claws

TheBlackDeath
Jul 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
On 2007-07-13 14:07, BlueFoo wrote:
Ya I know I am trying to get better ones through trading these and other stuff. And how many stars are the daggers you got because I am looking for mostly 8 or 9 stars right now. If you have any of those I will trade you the death dancers, and some money or other items.
Lol the reason I said 9 or 10 was because they're all in the range of 4 to 6 stars with varied percents and grinds. It wouldn't be that bad of a deal because I believe wartechers are supposed to get lvl 30 skills in the expansion and it would pay off to have moubu seiren-zan and hishou jinren-zan as some solid melee skills. Either way I traded those and some other things for a roksari because I went back to protranser. This does however open up a different possible trade agreement because I have some weapons that I was using as a fortefighter that I can't use as a PT. Off the top of my head I know that I have 3 jitseens which you could probably trade for an 8 or 9 star weapon you want. PT's can use them but I don't really use sabers anymore except for my frying pan on HSM. What I'm particularly interested in is that Shigga Brada.

BlueFoo
Jul 16, 2007, 03:03 PM
Ya because I switched to wartecher from fortetecher I already have most of my technics leveled up so I am focusing on leveling my skills to 20 and then I will probobly go figunner or fortefighter so I can get them to 21. But about those jitseens I do not really use single sabers either, and I do not really want to have to trade them myself but if you could get an 8 or 9* pike, fist, or twin claws with a 24%+ on 9*s and a 28%+ on eight stars then I would give you the brada and some meseta or another item on the list (katsuno 18 or 20% maybe) depending on what you find.

TheBlackDeath
Jul 16, 2007, 03:43 PM
Well spears and knuckles are out of the question because if I got them I would use them. So pretty much my only option is mijin and ran misaki board hunting until I get a decent percent on one of them.

*looks up [B] Mijin-misaki drops
*cries

BlueFoo
Jul 16, 2007, 04:06 PM
ok well keep me posted or if you want to trade the jitseens for a good % mjinn or ran then I would trade

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueFoo on 2007-07-16 14:11 ]</font>

BlueFoo
Jul 16, 2007, 10:09 PM
edit bump again. Sold the frying pan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BlueFoo
Jul 17, 2007, 01:57 PM
bump...

BlueFoo
Jul 18, 2007, 10:29 PM
bump

BlueFoo
Jul 19, 2007, 08:46 PM
Edit