PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Quiting trading meseta off

Myu
Jul 11, 2007, 05:53 AM
This is a serious post.

So like i'm kinda done playing PSU and i was wondering if there were any peeps interested in trading for meseta. The reason i am quiting is because i have to pay for 5 different games and i can't keep that up. I remember when i started i traded for meseta so i could buy some equips and start grinding. Seemed harmless enough. Anyways i dunno if it's illigal or whatever to trade meseta for other ingame currency in other games or not, if so tell me, seems like a waste for all this meseta to get locked when this account expires. I am looking for people who play International Ragnarok Online Loki server and Guildwars US version.

Somehow work a deal and we can help each other out in different worlds. If you are interested post here or pm me how much zeny or plats you think is fair for 1m meseta a pop or tell me how much ingame currency you are willing to trade off and we can work from there. If you do think you are interested leave your timezone and messenger username so i can communicate with you fast and easy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Myu on 2007-07-11 05:17 ]</font>

Orin654
Jul 11, 2007, 09:36 AM
PM'ed

Kietrinia
Jul 11, 2007, 09:40 AM
It's not -real- money, so I suppose it's okay..

Orin654
Jul 11, 2007, 02:10 PM
Just traded with him. Good trader, not a scam. Thx alot.