PDA

View Full Version : 2 For 1 Rant, Enjoy!

Charmander02
Jul 11, 2007, 02:08 PM
So the first thing is about that person who was all over the news. She had a stab wound in a 7/11 and some people just walked by her (or was it a him?) and didn't even bother to call the police for help. They just kept on shopping and one person even took a picture with his camera phone, his phone! Why not call 9-1-1 with this said phone? -_- Not cool. I mean its not that hard right? Just call the cops and tell them...

Second rant, I got robbed. -_- Also not cool. Me and my family got home from church last week and we found that we had been robbed. They stole our computer, my grandfathers big plasma TV and some gift baskets that we were going to give to some refugees soon coming to Canada. It is prolly around $3500 in stolen stuff. So now my little bro is all traumatized and scared and has been sleeping with my parents in their room for the past week.

So yeah that's my 2 for 1 rant hoped you enjoyed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DurakkenX
Jul 11, 2007, 03:01 PM
people are dicks... and that goes for the helped and those who don't help. People get sued for helping others so people stop helping...

Also this is one of the reasons if I ever got a chance to create a government in the laws and such there would be a law that EVERYONE that does not do what they are supposed to is held responsible. In other words...if you see a kid writing on a desk and you don't point that out you will be held responsible for that desk >.>

Weeaboolits
Jul 11, 2007, 03:34 PM
1) Gall, it's things like this that make me hate people. -_-'

2) That sucks, I hope the bastard(s) who did it get caught.

McLaughlin
Jul 11, 2007, 07:02 PM
You live near me Charmander. Hope you catch the prick that robbed you.

MetaZedlen
Jul 12, 2007, 12:05 AM
On 2007-07-11 13:01, DurakkenX wrote:
Also this is one of the reasons if I ever got a chance to create a government in the laws and such there would be a law that EVERYONE that does not do what they are supposed to is held responsible. In other words...if you see a kid writing on a desk and you don't point that out you will be held responsible for that desk >.>

That's quite nice, but I have something to add on to that, I call it the "Equal or Greater Value
Policy" in which if you are found guilty of a crime, then you must pay back "equal or greater value".

Go nuts with the "greater value"

Sinue_v2
Jul 12, 2007, 03:29 AM
I saw this news story when I was surfing 4... uh.. the internet. Needless to say, I loled and was reminded of that one girl who got stabbed in the neck and walked around for half the day with it sticking out of her spine and nobody had the common courtesy to tell her, let alone call the cops until she went into a convienence store.

Thalui89
Jul 12, 2007, 04:40 PM
Seriously around 90% of humanity needs to die. Heh dont i sound optimisitic!

Sayara
Jul 13, 2007, 10:34 PM
Its a psychological thing.
"oh. the person next to me will handle it."