PDA

View Full Version : Aw hell....time to lock your rooms again...

Chuck_Norris
Jul 12, 2007, 01:08 AM
My room just got hit.....i lost my sonic zoona easter egg jao flowers wedding cake parum unity souvenir and Onmagough decors, oddly enough he didn't take my christmas tree snowman relaxing jao and BR burning poster decors, nore anything in my shop or PM thank god.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-07-12 01:26 ]</font>

Jakosifer
Jul 12, 2007, 01:09 AM
Please say this is a damned joke topic...-_- I was JUST about to get on and reopen shop.

Btw, name of last person in your room please. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-07-11 23:10 ]</font>

Almighty_Envy
Jul 12, 2007, 01:09 AM
Again?

Siertes
Jul 12, 2007, 01:12 AM
Well the hole hasn't been patched yet so it isn't all that surprising...if this isn't a joke topic of course.

Cz
Jul 12, 2007, 01:18 AM
i dont think he is joking. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I kept all the stuffs that i value on my characters, so that it cant be stolen. Bad bad hackers...stay away from the innocent players.. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BunnyGirl on 2007-07-11 23:19 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 12, 2007, 01:19 AM
seriously, this is quite a surprise

THE JACKEL

Chuck_Norris
Jul 12, 2007, 01:20 AM
On 2007-07-11 23:09, Jakomay_07 wrote:
Please say this is a damned joke topic...-_- I was JUST about to get on and reopen shop.

Btw, name of last person in your room please. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-07-11 23:10 ]</font>

Nope no joke about it....

Mayu
Jul 12, 2007, 01:21 AM
ty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Locked up

ShinAnt
Jul 12, 2007, 01:21 AM
Christ...and the fun continues....

Chuck_Norris
Jul 12, 2007, 01:25 AM
My friends said sega will give your stuff back, Can anyone conform this? and if it is true can i get a link?

Squall179
Jul 12, 2007, 01:27 AM
names please

Almighty_Envy
Jul 12, 2007, 01:27 AM
I wanted to make a brief announcement speaking on the recent cheat issues over the past weekend on the PS2 and PC servers. SEGA and the PSU GM team are aware of the recent cheat problems and working very hard to remedy them through GameGuard updates and server patches. We are also working to reach out to players who have been a victim to this cheat incident and help them in any way that we can.

Concerning the individual cheater responsible, we have removed his account and added additional blocks to prevent re-registration. In addition, we have closed six closely linked accounts that helped this user during their time in the servers. During our July 13 maintenance we will be applying changes to the server that close security holes and fix these current exploits.

Once we know more about how many players were attacked, we will be able to look towards item returns or other reimbursement methods. As soon as we know more about what we can pass back to players, we will announce it to this posting, but do not have any additional information at this time.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 12, 2007, 01:29 AM
On 2007-07-11 23:27, Squall179 wrote:
names please

Spiceberg
Tikvah
The Dark God
Harlequin
Kry Maiden
Saturmeki (and a star next to it)
Pure Evil(i think its him)
Karuson
Sasha

Kimil
Jul 12, 2007, 01:33 AM
On 2007-07-11 23:29, chuck_norris wrote:

Pure Evil(i think its him)

LOL

Squall179
Jul 12, 2007, 01:39 AM
I would suspect SPiceburg, being related to the SPice Girlsand all, god knows what THAT one is planning

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 12, 2007, 01:40 AM
Darn another one -_-

Cz
Jul 12, 2007, 01:45 AM
guess the shop idea is bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
What is the point of having them if i have to locked them all the time just to protect my stuffs from hacker wannabe. >_>

Baku
Jul 12, 2007, 01:46 AM
*sigh* oh come on not this again...

Jakosifer
Jul 12, 2007, 01:47 AM
Thats sad, we have shops but are keeping them closed out of fear of having everything snatched. :/

Thanks for the info, Chuck.

Chuck_Norris
Jul 12, 2007, 03:30 AM
On 2007-07-11 23:39, Squall179 wrote:
I would suspect SPiceburg, being related to the SPice Girlsand all, god knows what THAT one is planning

yeah i think it's him too (by the way i just rememberd i didn't have a HIVE decor up it was the onmagough i got like two weeks ago) I went into his room he was in it i saw he has a de ragan 4 sonics! a onmagough a lot on jaos and a wedding cake, Also he said a "dear friend" gave him them, I said i thought he was the one who robbed me and he said HE for report me for harassment(lol) anyway i think it's either Pure Evil or Spiceberg.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-07-12 01:31 ]</font>

relentless
Jul 12, 2007, 03:37 AM
I knew someone who robbed hundreds of decos and called himself "Kira from Death Note", because he couldn't stop using his "might" (cheat thingy).
Ah well, he got banned like a month ago. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif lol <.<

btw.
I don't know anyone that got named except having Spiceberg seen once on 4th floor. 0.o

My room doesn't have too funky things but it's still clean. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Aka
Jul 12, 2007, 03:43 AM
On 2007-07-12 01:37, SeKaI wrote:
I knew someone who robbed hundreds of decos and called himself "Kira from Death Note", because he couldn't stop using his "might" (cheat thingy).
Ah well, he got banned like a month ago. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif lol <.<

btw.
I don't know anyone that got named except having Spiceberg seen once on 4th floor. 0.o

My room doesn't have too funky things but it's still clean. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Well that seems closely linked to that other hacker Ryuk. Ryuk is the name of the Death God/Reaper in Death Note.

TheBuffster
Jul 12, 2007, 03:52 AM
On 2007-07-11 23:39, Squall179 wrote:

actually he's kool, he used hax way back before the Mass banning incident and just finally, got a new account and came back...
new name and all...
should he decide to start using hax again, you can be sure that he will NOT be stealing from people, as he only ever used them for his own benefit...
ie: eapons with 9999PP
(i kinda want that one myself:P)

also, i had this "Pure vil" Character come into my shop twice today, i spoke to him for a few minutes, and he seemed nice...
i have no clue if hes a jerk face like "Greed"(the room raider from a few days ago)
if someone could let me know about this "pure evil"
any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx:)

relentless
Jul 12, 2007, 03:54 AM
lol so umm, why did he come to your room? <.< And twice?xD

Drake_24
Jul 12, 2007, 08:52 PM
wow chuck that really sucks ... I'd report both spice and evil so ST will "look into it" If that even means anything to them anymore :/ well hope they replace ur stuff. and I think Greed might not be ALL that bad (I think he had some motive for doin what he did) cuz he came to my rom while it was locked and I was in it and stuff happened (I'll spare the details PM if interested i guess) anyway he wound up saying to me "I hit up eveyone but some ppl are luckey and some arent" then he left my room without so much as stealing a monomate o.o so idk

Lady_Alexiel
Jul 12, 2007, 09:03 PM
I honestly dont get the point of hacking someone you dont knows stuff or anyones stuff. Just makes no sence to me!

Chuck_Norris
Jul 12, 2007, 11:23 PM
Cause hackers like to piss people off alexiel.

Kietrinia
Jul 12, 2007, 11:29 PM
I didn't close my store after the first hacker, and I'm not closing my store for this one either. My PM is still zero'd, my meseta is on me, and I've nothing of use in any of my storage.

If you close shop, the hacker's won. :|

Rashiid
Jul 12, 2007, 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqdDblfX6s

i cant get enuff of this....

Calibur
Jul 12, 2007, 11:33 PM
I would open the shops after the update...

according to sega we would get a patch to fix that on the 13

Chuck_Norris
Jul 12, 2007, 11:33 PM
On 2007-07-12 21:30, Rashiid wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqdDblfX6s

i cant get enuff of this....

lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-07-12 21:33 ]</font>

Wallin
Jul 13, 2007, 12:04 AM
Even after the security fix, I still don't trust the game enough to run a shop like that. Who honestly knows what kind of security changes they're making? The patch may have nothing to do with stopping them in the future.

Some advice about owning a shop:
- You should really be running only one shop, and on an unplayed alt (hopefully you have one) with an unleveled PM (to reduce the worry if they decide to zero your PM).
- Don't put anything in their shop, storage, and decorations more than you're willing to risk losing - if you have expensive items for sale, just try selling them on forums instead. There's also plenty of nice, cheap decorations in the Variety shop.
- Never leave anything in the common box, always make your transfers between characters as quick as possible. You'll want to check your shop's meseta often based on how popular your shop is, and move any meseta you make onto the character or transfer it through the common box.
- If I remember correctly, locking your shop wouldn't actually stop Ryuk, so if you do get hit again, you won't have to wait for weeks or months for Sega to investigate, your loses will be confined to cheaper items and hardly any meseta, and you won't need to worry about your PM's levels.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-12 22:04 ]</font>

Emrald
Jul 13, 2007, 04:14 PM
this thread is a joke.....Seriously...I keep my room unlocked...NOTHING happens to me....

StanleyPain
Jul 13, 2007, 04:25 PM
I thought this guy would have to have your card to perform the hacks.

Gryffin
Jul 13, 2007, 04:27 PM
^ Incorrect. All that is necessary is an ID number which is easily obtainable by playing with labels on over peoples heads, or checking for someones shop.