PDA

View Full Version : Easter Bunnies trade list.. (item resurrection: got cmode?)

zerohoax
Dec 20, 2002, 03:33 PM
Ok ill list what i have then what i need at the end...

i have most if not all 9 and 10 stars so if you dont see it just means i didnt list, ill list the most popular and if there is one you dont see mail me and ill let you know if i have.

Hitogata
yasha
sange yasha
holy ray
sigh of a god
chao striker
heavens punisher
rabbit wand
berydth
flight fan
rikas claw
maracas
power maser
twin Blaze
partisan of lightning
Pyscho Wand
Sorcerers Cane
Lavis Cannon
Lavis Blades
Double Cannon
Flight Cutter
S-Reds
All red weps
Chameleon Sycthe
Crazy Tune
Twin Chakram
Spread needle
nug2000
angel harp
inferno bazooka
p-arms
egg blaster
ancient saber
MKb
bKb
imperial pick
frozen shooter
snow queen
anti android rifle
belra cannon
baranz launcher
windmill
dragons claw
plantain huge fan
yasminkov 2000H
yasminkov 3000R
yasminkov 9000M
asuka
kamui
sange
photon launcher
zanba
morning glory
ruby bullet (10/0/30/25)
etc.. etc...

----
chuchu
pian
kapukapu
Heart of chao
parts of robo chao
kit of sega saturn
mark III
kit of genesis
panthers tail
kit of burger
angel wings
heart of devil
kit of dreamcast
Christmas Present
Jack o lantern
(i have all cells)
etc..

178 pow mag for cells
pow DAVILS TAIL
assorted level 200 mags with dif stats...
----
stink frame
custom frame
flowens frame
guard wave
sacred cloth
d parts
brightess circle
df field
spirit garment
love heart
chuchu fever
luminious field
aura field
electro frame
smoke plate
etc...

-----
invisible guard
sparts
secret gear
combat gear
standstill shield
kasami bracer
ricos glasses
etc...
------

god mid
god arm
god hp
godl body
hero ability
HP revival
god battle
god technique
cure freeze
cure confuse
cure paralasis
etc..
-----

i really need:

offline cmode weps minus maracas, tune, and scythe.
heavens punisher
yasminkov 7000v
yasha (or sangeyasha)
flame garment
sealed jsword
section id cards
dark weps or olga gene

like i said i have almost all so if you need something just mail me cause i left out lots especially weaponwise. i have for all classes too.

just as a warning i did not obtain most of these by finding them, i found most through trade and some may very well be dupes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zerohoax on 2002-12-26 17:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zerohoax on 2002-12-27 00:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zerohoax on 2002-12-27 14:07 ]</font>

ShadowDragon
Dec 20, 2002, 06:07 PM
how did u get all of these? Heart of chao
parts of robo chao
kit of sega saturn
mark III
kit of genesis
panthers tail
kit of burger
angel wings
heart of devil

zerohoax
Dec 20, 2002, 06:20 PM
On 2002-12-20 15:07, ShadowDragon wrote:
how did u get all of these? Heart of chao
parts of robo chao
kit of sega saturn
mark III
kit of genesis
panthers tail
kit of burger
angel wings
heart of devil

trade / soft reset to get the right cell i wanted from present / santa

zerohoax
Dec 20, 2002, 10:03 PM
rump

malinko
Dec 20, 2002, 10:44 PM
hey zerohoax, just curious, say I got a XMAS present, if I soft reset...won't my items all be gone? maybe Im missing something here........................... I might have something, lemme look at the list again..

CookieSnatcha
Dec 20, 2002, 10:52 PM
Do it offline and nothing happens. Everything resets as it was before you loaded that game. Do it online and you've just lost what you had.

malinko
Dec 20, 2002, 11:06 PM
whoa...wasnt like that on DC was it??? thanks for the info...I dont care now, I thought you could get devils tail but..no http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Klakalou
Dec 21, 2002, 12:45 AM
yo zero, whats up. u r the orange hucast right? im moses the blue force, we've played a couple times. dont have anything to trade, just saying whats up.

zerohoax
Dec 21, 2002, 04:32 PM
On 2002-12-20 21:45, Klakalou wrote:
yo zero, whats up. u r the orange hucast right? im moses the blue force, we've played a couple times. dont have anything to trade, just saying whats up.

yeah thats meet. thx for saying hi.

Suroot
Dec 21, 2002, 05:02 PM
What you want for that heart of choa i got various rares/ animal parts,mats and grinds

SLyNKee
Dec 21, 2002, 05:32 PM
what do you want for the mag cell 502? I got 8 drops, and some amplifers lemme know if you want anything inspecific

TheNakedZealot
Dec 21, 2002, 06:33 PM
I noticed you don't have a Holy Ray on your list, are you looking to trade anything for that?

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 21, 2002, 08:49 PM
i'll trade a 502 for your panzer tail mag cell

Kawshun
Dec 21, 2002, 08:56 PM
Can you donate stuff to me? With a list like that, you're bound to find more awesome stuff :i

Term
Dec 21, 2002, 10:47 PM
will you trade your spread needle for a red saber, silence claw and a DB shield?

zerohoax
Dec 22, 2002, 04:55 PM
I have twin Blaze now too =D

Slash_Gunz
Dec 23, 2002, 12:00 AM
Anybody has Hitogata?

ShadowDragon
Dec 23, 2002, 06:42 AM
nice list u have there...

btw i have HPun and Yas 7000 if you need pm me i might want the POL...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon on 2002-12-23 03:45 ]</font>

lockeboy
Dec 23, 2002, 09:26 AM
I'm sort of suspicious ..

You have so many ideal items ..

Double cannon, every MAG cell, many L200 MAGS .. lots of God/Items .. and what else ..

Please tell me you didn't dupe ..

Seriously, if none of those are dupes (to your knowledge) .. I'll love you forever.

That's a really impressive list, and if you worked for it, you're a great player.

If you duped for it, I loathe you..

ThatGuy
Dec 23, 2002, 07:44 PM
zerohoax what do ytou want for Twin Blaze it my fav wpn i also want kit of hamburger if possable . would you give me them both for musashi+18 stag cutlery +7 gae bolg +2 and brionac? i could also throw in booma's right arm and grass assassins arms.

BlindShot
Dec 23, 2002, 08:01 PM
hey um.. i need the yas9000 i was wondering if you would trade it for yas 3000+60 (10% native 15% mechine) or name anything else you would want for it.

XS-Rati
Dec 23, 2002, 08:42 PM
Gigaboomas arm +22 for your morning glory?

ShadowDragon
Dec 23, 2002, 08:49 PM
come on guys be reasonable...

zerohoax
Dec 24, 2002, 04:13 AM
more additions

CorneliusPower
Dec 24, 2002, 08:39 AM
I guess he's name zerohoax for a reason. heh. nice trade list, and thats all for trade, sheesh. Well every mag cell there is for trade, POL, and God/*** all for trade, certainly all 100% legits, but to tell you all the truth, i dont think any of U care. Ignore this post as it certainly only pertains to the greedy. No sarcasm though zerohoax, nice list.

zerohoax
Dec 24, 2002, 08:31 PM
merry 8ump christmas

Kawshun
Dec 24, 2002, 10:49 PM
Why do you keep bumping? You haven't traded a single item yet, this thread seems to be just to show off.

zerohoax
Dec 25, 2002, 01:03 AM
On 2002-12-24 19:49, Kawshun wrote:
Why do you keep bumping? You haven't traded a single item yet, this thread seems to be just to show off.

sorry i didnt read the rule where i had to either trade something for something i already had or i would get a half-hearted flame saying it was a show off. it might give you that impression due to the fact that you are most likely envious, when in reality i could careless what you think a8out which weapons i have. anyone can write down a list, i have no pride in my weapons all i care a8out is getting what i need and if i have to 8ump it every once in a while to make sure that its seen so 8e it. and dont tell me my item list doesnt 8other you, 8ecause its o8viously set off some sort of nerve seeing it. why do you care where my list is, what difference does it make to you. If you dont like it ignore it. dont come in here thinking you're mr. flame/smartass with a talent for pokemon wit.

sincerely,
zero to the hoax

P.S. Thanks for rump 8umping it for me again =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zerohoax on 2002-12-24 22:06 ]</font>

PSO_LEGEND
Dec 25, 2002, 01:06 AM
I need that Christmas Present and that Kusamu Bracer.

Look at my trade thread..called Devil of a trade...

thanks.

bluefall
Dec 25, 2002, 12:39 PM
I really need the Yasm 2000h and any delsabers stuff..... i have:

1x photon drop
1x power mat
bloody art
db's saber
m&ak Vise

im willing to trade it all for 2000h

Davion
Dec 25, 2002, 02:19 PM
I really want those S-Reds. Would you take alot of mats and/or Photon drops for it?

EDIT: What color are those pow mags?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-12-25 11:20 ]</font>

ShadowDragon
Dec 25, 2002, 07:10 PM
On 2002-12-23 06:26, lockeboy wrote:

Double cannon, every MAG cell, many L200 MAGS .. lots of God/Items .. and what else ..

Seriously, if none of those are dupes (to your knowledge) .. I'll love you forever.

That's a really impressive list, and if you worked for it, you're a great player.

Start the loathing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

zerohoax
Dec 25, 2002, 07:14 PM
On 2002-12-25 16:10, ShadowDragon wrote:

On 2002-12-23 06:26, lockeboy wrote:

Start the loathing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Holy shit folks, looks like we've found sherlock holmes!!!!!

great deduction skills sir.

most of the items are duped, i personally didnt dupe them but it doesnt take a genious to figure out to amass this amount of good stuff that they're dupes.

again shadow, you are "uber" bright as you'd like to say.

ShadowDragon
Dec 25, 2002, 07:18 PM
hey i just like to point out the obvious and i didnt say they were duped or you duped them i let it be for you to say and you just did http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. and it dosnt bother me half as much that there duped but the fact that you show them off with out saying they are duped. that dose! you wana trade your crappy 10 meseta worth stuff for some 1's hours of work. its just sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ShadowDragon
Dec 25, 2002, 07:19 PM
oh and plz dont curse plz my lil cuzn was reading some posts and i dont want him to think thats ok. thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Edit:
nm not tryn to start any thing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon on 2002-12-25 16:22 ]</font>

zerohoax
Dec 25, 2002, 07:27 PM
I'll update everyone so they know what has gone on...

This guy said he had heavens punish and he wanted to trade so i said oke, he then wrote and said he found someone that would give him the same stuff and more then here are his last few pms to me (note: he wont show any of his "legit super rares" or any other rares for that matter if you are gonna trade with this guy it will be over before it begins):

----
congrats on the duped Hpun and btw i do have some legits that you couldnt get in a million years.And if you know all your junk is duped why not state it b4 u put up a trade list? or why do u try to lie when i clearly asked the question "how did u get all those cells?" and you said softreset lol come on now i know u just duped the presents it dosnt take a big man to dupe but it dose take a big man to not flaunt his CRAP around like he is so uber and l33t. btw your Hpun is a dupe...*lol*
---

---
nm man im getting the pol... its the same 1 as urs
---

---
ah np but i want to see some of ur uber "Legit" weps all i see are the weps that I KNOW for a 100% fact are dupes how do i know this? because I DO, i dont like duped weps infact i hate them. I may use them but i do not trade them unless some 1 wants 1 and knows its duped Ie: Dbl Cannon. But i wana see some proff of ur "legitness" because i have every 1 of ur items and some. and for you to be talking down to me is just simply impossable saying "I dont think you have the item in the first place" thats funny all you do is trade dupes to obtane dupes to trade dupes to obtane even more dupes funny funny indeed. so befor you act all bad try to think about this.. i am first source you are prolly 3rd or so. so i try to find legit weps that stand out aginst the duped 1's even if it is a pol with legit stats or a hpun or a yasha i enjoy people like you begging with all your might with all those duped POS'S i enjoy it greatly
---

---
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2002-12-25 16:09, zerohoax wrote:
hmm im beginning to think you're a moron....

I did soft reset to get the cells i had quite a few presents and kept soft resetting till i got a new one or did you think i soft resetted on one and got them all? plus i did trade for some which i also stated. if you have such "uber" as you like to say legits show them to me and prove it dont sit here and attempt to flame me via pm which is quite gay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had quite a few? so dose that mean u found alot of Santa Rappys? Or Did you just dupe them? because a "BIg Bad" dupe like u has no say or any thing over me so plz dont demand any thing untell u have your share of stuff thats worth any thing to me. for all i care ur weps are worth 10 Mesta each. and btw i wouldnt give you the time of day let alone prove any thing to you, i get anything from wasting my time i could be lvling or sitting on my ass doing nothn but all that is worth more then trying to prove somthn to mr "Big Bad" duper here . btw i dont enjoy showoffs especialy if there just dupes so plz try to stop all this crap you pull b4 i go out and tell every 1 that ur a duper plz plz stop for your own good

lol log this i will show u all my legits so u can drool all over. rofl its just funny that you wana see them because u dont have them and wish to have them. and its funny because u said iggyed rofl i must be hitting somthn hard eh? rofl good laffs good laffs
---

Davion
Dec 25, 2002, 07:34 PM
So what about those S-Reds and pow mags?

zerohoax
Dec 25, 2002, 09:57 PM
On 2002-12-25 16:27, zerohoax wrote:
I'll update everyone so they know what has gone on...

This guy said he had heavens punish and he wanted to trade so i said oke, he then wrote and said he found someone that would give him the same stuff and more then here are his last few pms to me (note: he wont show any of his "legit super rares" or any other rares for that matter if you are gonna trade with this guy it will be over before it begins):

----
congrats on the duped Hpun and btw i do have some legits that you couldnt get in a million years.And if you know all your junk is duped why not state it b4 u put up a trade list? or why do u try to lie when i clearly asked the question "how did u get all those cells?" and you said softreset lol come on now i know u just duped the presents it dosnt take a big man to dupe but it dose take a big man to not flaunt his CRAP around like he is so uber and l33t. btw your Hpun is a dupe...*lol*
---

---
nm man im getting the pol... its the same 1 as urs
---

---
ah np but i want to see some of ur uber "Legit" weps all i see are the weps that I KNOW for a 100% fact are dupes how do i know this? because I DO, i dont like duped weps infact i hate them. I may use them but i do not trade them unless some 1 wants 1 and knows its duped Ie: Dbl Cannon. But i wana see some proff of ur "legitness" because i have every 1 of ur items and some. and for you to be talking down to me is just simply impossable saying "I dont think you have the item in the first place" thats funny all you do is trade dupes to obtane dupes to trade dupes to obtane even more dupes funny funny indeed. so befor you act all bad try to think about this.. i am first source you are prolly 3rd or so. so i try to find legit weps that stand out aginst the duped 1's even if it is a pol with legit stats or a hpun or a yasha i enjoy people like you begging with all your might with all those duped POS'S i enjoy it greatly
---

---
Quote:

On 2002-12-25 16:09, zerohoax wrote:
hmm im beginning to think you're a moron....

I did soft reset to get the cells i had quite a few presents and kept soft resetting till i got a new one or did you think i soft resetted on one and got them all? plus i did trade for some which i also stated. if you have such "uber" as you like to say legits show them to me and prove it dont sit here and attempt to flame me via pm which is quite gay.

You had quite a few? so dose that mean u found alot of Santa Rappys? Or Did you just dupe them? because a "BIg Bad" dupe like u has no say or any thing over me so plz dont demand any thing untell u have your share of stuff thats worth any thing to me. for all i care ur weps are worth 10 Mesta each. and btw i wouldnt give you the time of day let alone prove any thing to you, i get anything from wasting my time i could be lvling or sitting on my ass doing nothn but all that is worth more then trying to prove somthn to mr "Big Bad" duper here . btw i dont enjoy showoffs especialy if there just dupes so plz try to stop all this crap you pull b4 i go out and tell every 1 that ur a duper plz plz stop for your own good

lol log this i will show u all my legits so u can drool all over. rofl its just funny that you wana see them because u dont have them and wish to have them. and its funny because u said iggyed rofl i must be hitting somthn hard eh? rofl good laffs good laffs
---

On a small sidenote i just realized this....

A while back i was trading a double cannon on here, and shadowdragon (aka {SD}Osiris) wanted to give me a spirit garment for it. I said ok and went to trade him. When i got online he asked to see the cannon, i showed it, he then began to dance around my question to see the garment. about two minutes of me asking to see it he says, "sorry friend has it should be on soon" at this point i just stopped talking to him, but out of curiousity i mailed him about a week later and he said it didnt matter anymore because he was trading his 50 drops for it. So I not caring much about it, went on about my buisness until about a week or two later i joined a trade game where he said he had yasha. once again when asked to see it he said ok, then but a second later said oh crap gtg and just dropped. at this point i felt like slapping the kid just for being a jerkoff. Now here it goes again i asked for a certain weapon all of a sudden he says he has it then what do you know? two seconds after he says yes he gets this OUTRAGEOUS deal from someone with a "non-duped" POL that has 30% to hit on it. please. I know this doesnt make a difference to anyone, but if he offers to trade you beware he WILL give you the oh crap sorry dont have it anymore crap.

P.S. How can he hate dupes when his little {SD} clan is a duping clan? just some food for thought.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zerohoax on 2002-12-25 19:06 ]</font>

ShadowDragon
Dec 25, 2002, 10:51 PM
Edit: JUst forget it im done with all this bs from you, so i will nolonger take part in this lil thing between you and me i have better things to do. so sorry to make a big prob every 1 and zero im sorry i had to make you mad. i will now let every 1 go on with you stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Have a happy Holyday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon on 2002-12-25 19:59 ]</font>

pixelate
Dec 26, 2002, 01:54 AM
On 2002-12-25 19:51, ShadowDragon wrote:
Edit: JUst forget it im done with all this bs from you, so i will nolonger take part in this lil thing between you and me i have better things to do. so sorry to make a big prob every 1 and zero im sorry i had to make you mad. i will now let every 1 go on with you stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Have a happy Holyday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon on 2002-12-25 19:59 ]</font>

Yes, and you as well, zero. Put all this behind you two.

zerohoax
Dec 26, 2002, 05:17 AM
On 2002-12-25 22:54, pixelate wrote:

On 2002-12-25 19:51, ShadowDragon wrote:

Perfectly fine with me. Thank you for being so respectful in your request pix =)

Yes, and you as well, zero. Put all this behind you two.

Perfectly fine with me. Thank you for being so respectful in your request pix =)

CorneliusPower
Dec 26, 2002, 09:03 AM
Damn, zero, your annoying. No offense.

Blade_1
Dec 26, 2002, 10:20 AM
His more than annoying, it's people like this that irreversable ruin PSO for themselves but more importantly us as he is arrogant and has no respect for the legit player. I am uncertain why we feels the need to dupe, perhaps self inadequecies, perhaps he'll explain? Maybe it's LOOK i have all the best weapons in the game i'll take your legit Eg: Electro Frame then you have what ever you want from my list which will probably be duped so you end up with a dupe of a dupe ---> Pathetic. Have you ever found a Red Box for yourself? For some reason when i skimmed through this i just bet he was one of the HUmar DC players who went round trying to PK everyone. Nothing personal just find yourself another game, PSO doesn't need the likes of you.

Suroot
Dec 26, 2002, 02:22 PM
How exactly do you do a soft reset... I never could figure out.

ShadowDragon
Dec 26, 2002, 03:24 PM
hey guys leave zero alone its done.. over... you soft reset by pushing like b x y l r and start at the same time. you can hold them down and push start.

zerohoax
Dec 26, 2002, 04:18 PM
First things first, shadow id rather you just stay out of the post i dont need your seal of approval nor do i need you defending me.

I need to clear some things up because half of the people that post in here are either morons, retards, or both as it were.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DUPE! Just because I have amassed items that are dupes doesnt mean that I dupe. I did play the DC version but stopped playing before pk'ing even existed, and never even played the v2 game. I am un-interested in your ethics on the subject. I know a lot of the dupers give shit out or make unfair trades for crap items. I don't. Why? Because it ruins the economy of the game. Why do you think I havent traded with anyone thats posted here yet? No offense, but someone asking to give me a ripper +1 isnt gonna make me give him a twin blaze. The thing is you are jealous. You can't say otherwise. So far i've seen three people say that I was "showing off," wtf?! I could careless if you people knew what weapons I have, the only reason I posted them was so that if someone had something I want and they look at my list they would trade with (you guessed it) ME! The whole point of putting up a list to trade is to SHOW OFF what you have, morons.

CorneliusPower: If you're going to insult/flame me i suggest at least use the correct spelling of words.. With that said let me explain some simple 3rd grade english to you.... "Your" is possesive (ie your cat your house your tree) whereas "you're" is a contraction of you are. Hope this helps you on your next english test. If i'm so annoying why come into the thread?

Blade_1: Sorry but i dont have three years straight to play the game i have work and a life to handle outside of pso. If i choose to get good rares earlier so i can enjoy them, i think thats my right, i paid for the game and i damn well wont let a little dupenazi such as yourself tell me how to play it. I'm not giving things out for nothing you are generalizing people who dupe. Thus im not even making a difference to your game, so stfu kthxbyebye.

zerohoax
Dec 26, 2002, 08:43 PM
updated

Pso_Juggalo
Dec 26, 2002, 09:02 PM
nice speech anyway im looking 4 the sange and yasha and im hoping that you will trade it to me go and read my list and tell me if you want anything

zerohoax
Dec 27, 2002, 03:26 PM
On 2002-12-26 18:02, Pso_Juggalo wrote:
nice speech anyway im looking 4 the sange and yasha and im hoping that you will trade it to me go and read my list and tell me if you want anything

couldnt really find anything that i needed, sorry.

Mickey01
Dec 27, 2002, 03:30 PM
Hey Zero, I have the Heavens Punisher, would you trade it? I really need the yasha or hitogata =) Ill trade you more if you want, can you aim me at Mickeyz99?

Rain22
Dec 27, 2002, 03:32 PM
I have an orotiagtio; Do you want it? How many red series weapons can I get for it (sorry dont mean to sound greedy--it is the only rare I have above 9 stars and you have so much....)

zerohoax
Dec 27, 2002, 05:04 PM
Sorry I already have punisher now, and oroti as well. Weapons that you could get that i would trade would be offline cmode weapons minus the ones i already have. im personally too lazy to do offline cmode myself only on 7. Those are some obtainable items that i need that i would be willing to trade for. for the list of the ones i already have refer to the my first post in the thread.