PDA

View Full Version : If you were level one, would you still wear your current clo

Zorafim
Jul 12, 2007, 10:47 PM
I don't think I would. Though I love the gundam skirt, it feels out of place using it on a low level character. Instead, I'd probably wear something civilian, then update to something semi-hunter, and work my outfits up to the digiel set according to how strong my character is.

What about all of you?

Rashiid
Jul 12, 2007, 10:50 PM
must look kool.

Lv80 clothes =]
shows ppl that ur not a newbiel

Zero_Virus_X
Jul 12, 2007, 10:51 PM
I'm not level 80 but I would wear what im wearing now at 67

ljkkjlcm9
Jul 12, 2007, 10:57 PM
you could start the game wearing what I'm currently wearing... I only have shorts on

THE JACKEL

Kaydin
Jul 12, 2007, 11:03 PM
My characters dress according to their personality, rather than their level.

Helly
Jul 12, 2007, 11:05 PM
Weird question!

I'd just wear whatever! Wearing the same thing forever on end is boring!

Zoamel_Gustav
Jul 12, 2007, 11:17 PM
I choose parts and clothes based on my characters' concepts. I didn't factor in level, type or equipment.

My main is a caseal in a modest dress. My alt is a beaseal in a tomboyish t-shirt and jeans. I wear whichever parts or clothes best match those concepts. Though I sometimes do change concepts.

Allison_W
Jul 12, 2007, 11:48 PM
I dress according to my characters' personality and, in some cases, their class or equipment or whatever.

For instance, with Allison, I might wear a different outfit depending upon whether I'm on my Hunter levels, or on my Force levels, or on Wartecher, or on Fortetecher, or whatever. In a similar vein, with Terra, I might switch to an Agriel Torso and Gimnael Legs instead of the usual knight-in-shining-armour or barbarian-god-of-war getups when I switch her from FF to PT. (And if she's at a lower level where she can't yet use axes, I might opt for the knight-in-shining-armour look to a greater degree of preference than the barbarian-god-of-war getup.)

But then again, I'm strange.

Ryoki
Jul 13, 2007, 12:15 AM
I have one outfit.
I got it when moatoob came out.
I'm never f*cking changing.

Yunfa
Jul 13, 2007, 01:37 AM
"im never chaning" LIES!!! Ryoki im sure ull want to get in that Rappy Suit once it comes out! Hehe...its gona be like AIDS in Africa

Criss
Jul 13, 2007, 02:44 AM
There's a reason clothes and armor are separated. Clothes are only for looks, not to represent your level, unlike in other games. There aren't any level reqs on clothes here now, are they? Like Allison said, clothes should represent a character's style or personality, not his level or strength. Weapons can take care of that to some extent.

Niloklives
Jul 13, 2007, 03:55 AM
I change my outfits once in a while when it just feels time for a change.

Miyu I tend to leave alone, but i gave her an overhaul just recently.
Kat got a new look too, but it's nothing out of my norm.
Lilith flat out doesn't look like Lilith anymore.

I usually change Lil's look more frequently than my caseals....though that may be because I use her more often or it may be because I really don't like many of the caseal parts...the redmiel parts auto fail for not having a back...the redmiel arms look ok, but i have yet to find anything to put with them....I mean i could go on and on and on....so I'll let it go....I give my characters looks with certain things in mind:

Personality
Class
Physical characteristics

For example, Lilith is supposed to be in he rmid 20s and while a little goofy is generally reserved and introspective. she can be a bit more outgoing around the right people though. Her main class is Guntecher, though she also is known to fight as a Protranser and a Fortegunner. Her height is above average and build is somewhat slender, though she's got curves where they count. Her bright pink hair is often in long braids, though the known to wear it straight as well. I usually have her in a Phanis tunis (purple) Flaxo pants (purple tinge) and the redish guardless shortboots. I recently put her in the Smartia Shirt(black and purple) while keeping everything else the same. I feel they compliment her personality and body best while remaining true to her personality. However when I have her switch to PT, I change her look significantly; a white phasnis vest, white and blck Gojgoj shorts and white boaboa boots(it looks a little more rugged to me). I've considered the boa boa top, but it just doesn't look good on her since she's so tall, while on my old beast who was notably shorter than Lilith, she looked good in that same top.

That said I factor in a lot when I pick outfits and parts. if it doesn't scream "that's your character" I don't do it. but I change it around just when I feel its time for a change...so at lvl 1 going to lvl 80 the only reason I'd change is because I got bored with the current look.