PDA

View Full Version : Trading Dehagna Cannon

LoneSorrow
Jul 13, 2007, 01:01 AM
Although I haven't completely decided if I wanted to trade this off. I want to know what I can get out of it, if you want meseta along with the Cannon during the trade. We can work out something...

I'm looking for mainly just Fighgunner/Guntecher Gear. S ranks would also be nice, but don't know if the value of the cannon is worth to the S rank >.<

Anyway, I'd just like to see offers and value opinions if possible.

Thank you in advance for reading!

Btw, this weapon is completed not the board =P. Just so you guys know lol...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoneSorrow on 2007-07-13 14:36 ]</font>

XenithFlare
Jul 13, 2007, 01:17 AM
If you check out my list (and add a +3 or +4 to all of it, once maintenence is over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif), I've got plenty of Fighgunner/Guntecher gear available for trade. Plus I'm willing to part with almost all of it (we're talking 10+ items for the single cannon. =P), so I guarantee you'd get the better end of the deal. =D Lemme know if you see anything; complete set of nightwalkers, claws, whatnot....

MSAksion
Jul 13, 2007, 02:12 PM
I myself have nothing spectacularly rare to trade you. but ...Like if I promised you TEN Duo S2 runs in a place of your choosing would that be a fair trade?

I can bring Lando too and the 3 of us can find you the S weapon of your choice and not stopping till we do for that cannon... Sniff.

Maylee Fury seems to not work for me - it is much harder to shoot an enemy in the back than it is to shoot it anywhere with a maylee Prism Cannon >_>

LoneSorrow
Jul 13, 2007, 04:19 PM
Xenith Flare: Nothing at the moment on the trade list has caught my eye, since your nightwalkers there are only like 6% higher than my own. Same with the claws, I dont think that much higher % will do some major change in dmg on the right elemental enemy. Ill check every so often for new stock. Thank you

MSAksion: Hmm... can't say lol. I have no S rank that I'm particularly interested in other than double agito or carruguine rucar heh. Which those are both impossible to find since agito doesn't exist yet lol. As for the Rucar, I don't want you to put you through the trouble =P

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the Twin Ragnus Board is also available. Any offers on that would be a good thing as well. If none, I guess Ill just use it myself lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoneSorrow on 2007-07-13 14:23 ]</font>

Sio
Jul 13, 2007, 04:29 PM
Pm sent http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

LoneSorrow
Jul 13, 2007, 08:47 PM
Guess the Cannon itself is not all that popular anymore -sigh-

This post was meant for bumping that is all =P