PDA

View Full Version : ZOH MY GAWD +3 luck for all ... what will you be running?do

majan
Jul 13, 2007, 09:20 AM
I'm mainly happy for the grinding purposes,but is anyone still convinced that luck affects drop rates?i.e, will you be at new S rank hunting grounds i.e mad creatures plains overlords sleeping warriors desert terror rainbowbeast and madbeasts?

post your planned endeavours here.

chibiLegolas
Jul 13, 2007, 10:33 AM
Yup. I too am going to spend countless hours on grinding various weapons.

Also note, I think it's been theorized that boss drops are NOT affected by 3* luck, right?
Since luck only affects the rate of general drops from enemies (both rares and non rares alike). And boss box drops are always 100% anyways.

So for us who are hunting specically for boss drops, this isn't gonna help much, right? Just play missions with other good drops along the way to the bosses?

Oh, BTW. I'd also like to say:
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO'VE PARTICIPATED IN FIREBREAK!

We might of not gotten 100% purification on all 3 worlds, but everyone helped meet our goal of 80 million to achieve our new super holy luck for a WEEK!
The fruit of our labor is finally paying off.
Again, CONGRATS TO ALL!
*pats everyone on back*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-07-13 08:44 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jul 13, 2007, 10:43 AM
This may be a good opportunity to just run missions and stock up on much-needed materials. Still, I'll probably be hunting for Jaggos in stuff like Mine Defense (do I have a good need to run that mission more, just to stay out of Sea Bed and CB). I'd like to see what their better drops are other than a Jao room deco material or meseta.

Realmz
Jul 13, 2007, 11:00 AM
i'll be using the time i have to get mats to try for more ulteri's since all the people selling them in shops is for waaaaaay too much