PDA

View Full Version : The Stolen Weapon Mission questions!

DoubleK93
Jul 13, 2007, 09:51 AM
The new mission....where is it?what element monsters are there?what level requirements are there?and what are the rewards?

If you have a link or something that would show everything or you have already done it and can tell me. Thanks in advance for the replies.

DoubleK93
Jul 13, 2007, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know anything about this mission? Is it even out yet?

JAFO22000
Jul 13, 2007, 10:10 AM
From the official site:

On the planet Moatoob, a weapon of mass destruction called the Magas Magganha has been stolen from the former Endrum Collective by a group of Rogues. The GUARDIANS have been called to recover the massive weapon from the subversive group and prevent the inevitable catastrophe for the people of Moatoob. All available GUARDIANS are to be dispatched to the underground lake tunnels on Moatoob where they can find their way to the Magas Magganha by way of the Ajis Kugu mission counter.

It took me about 3.42 seconds to find that....

Kufell
Jul 13, 2007, 10:12 AM
The mission is at the Oasis, but from what I've played of it, the mission is glitched, a monster keeps spawning in a wall and cant be attacked. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vashyron
Jul 13, 2007, 10:16 AM
On 2007-07-13 08:12, Kufell wrote:
The mission is at the Oasis, but from what I've played of it, the mission is glitched, a monster keeps spawning in a wall and cant be attacked. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Does this happen everytime?

You know maybe you goggle the wall for weak points and break it down? (Don't count on that to work since I have not played it yet.

Kufell
Jul 13, 2007, 10:18 AM
Everytime I've done the run, yes. Not sure about the other layout as I havent played it yet.

DoubleK93
Jul 13, 2007, 10:28 AM
Is the mission's name really Stolen Weapon or was it changed?

Kufell
Jul 13, 2007, 10:34 AM
It's called Stolen Weapon.

Slasher1nOnly
Jul 13, 2007, 11:28 AM
im bout to check that out

malice_nyc
Jul 13, 2007, 11:56 AM
Rouges (Neutral) and Robots (electric) topped off by Maggas... the same annoying boss you just fought to get to the oasis in the first place...

Only played it once, so I don't know about different maps, but block two had a healing thingy and recharge cube, and then there was another right before Magas. Oh, and it was only two blocks long.

Wash
Jul 13, 2007, 12:52 PM
So it's at the Oasis and not the mine area? Because I'm at the mine area, and don't know where to go from there... Can someone help me out?

JAFO22000
Jul 13, 2007, 12:59 PM
On 2007-07-13 10:52, Wash wrote:
So it's at the Oasis and not the mine area? Because I'm at the mine area, and don't know where to go from there... Can someone help me out?

Run through mission "Desert Goliath". After completing the mission, move on to the Oasis lobby. From this lobby, enter the door you just came out of and the mission should be listed there.

Wash
Jul 13, 2007, 01:04 PM
Thanks JAFO22000. I'm not going to enjoy that very much, but at least I know where to go...

DEM_CIG
Jul 13, 2007, 01:04 PM
Its a pain...

Libram
Jul 13, 2007, 02:00 PM
Magas is a pain. I went to try it and found a few people to run, but the leader insisted on going through S2. Then he had to leave, so that left us with three people to fight Magas. He just kept beating us down one by one 'til all three were dead. Hate that boss.

pionear
Jul 13, 2007, 05:24 PM
People must really need a BlackBull...

That's just too much touble just to get to a mission.

Revolt2origin
Jul 14, 2007, 07:25 PM
IMO To be able to enjoy any mission that has Magas Maggahna in it, you really need people you know. And for this mission, preferably friends that have alternate characters they don't use (so they can leave one in the lobby for later sessions).

The opposite element mobs can be painful. Which is why I stuck with ice armour. (Even for the S2 boss seeing as I don't have any good lightning amour yet. And I was one of the ones that died the least too lol. ^_^)

For me, it's not the Metapolymer, it's not the 0.0001% chance of the black bull, it's the Grinna Bete S behind the six button switch that does it for me.

On 2007-07-13 08:12, Kufell wrote:

Yeah my party had this problem as well. Although I notice the time we got that glitch, was the only time we got S rank. Even when missing that enemy we got 70 killed, which resulted in an S. But the other times when we thought we had killed everything the tally was 69, resulting in an A. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif