PDA

View Full Version : Festival Light Decoration Pre-Hacked ??

FUFME
Jul 13, 2007, 12:13 PM
How many Festival Light Decorations are there? I go to 2nd floor and purchase one and I noticed I already have it, That funky looking lamp shade that bubbles. I didnt go back and check to see if there are other decorations.

Was this obtainable in the past because about 2 months ago I bought it at a player's shop.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 13, 2007, 12:14 PM
lol

It's synthable, from the "Neudaiz Gift" board or some nonsense like that. Takes 50 wood iirc o:

JAFO22000
Jul 13, 2007, 12:16 PM
Syntable. It takes 50 Neu Ash to make. The board is able to be purchased in the Neudaiz Synth shop.

Almighty_Envy
Jul 13, 2007, 12:17 PM
Im gonna buy 70 of them

FUFME
Jul 13, 2007, 12:22 PM
lol, oh I bought the wrong one?

Dam, I bought 4 of them and dont like them for such a small room. Would be better in expansion w/ larger room

Para
Jul 13, 2007, 12:24 PM
Its so lame... i was expecting a new deco.. rawr...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-07-13 10:24 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jul 13, 2007, 12:27 PM
On 2007-07-13 10:22, FUFME wrote:
lol, oh I bought the wrong one?

Dam, I bought 4 of them and dont like them for such a small room. Would be better in expansion w/ larger room

No, you got the right one! It has never been sold in it's final form in the NPC shop....but you could buy the board and synth it yourself if you wanted to.

FUFME
Jul 13, 2007, 12:29 PM
Wait, what the heck is the deal here. There is no "new" decoration or what ?

Im double confused with everyone's replies. The MOD at main forum said go to main city on 2nd floor or something and other people here saying synthable. So I guess it's the same decoration now and no new decoration?

FUFME
Jul 13, 2007, 12:30 PM
ok, gotcha now

FUFME
Jul 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
I was hoping it was going to be something like this, but people saying this comes out during Halloween

http://mewn.psupedia.info/PSU/roomgoods/moonfestival.png

>

JAFO22000
Jul 13, 2007, 12:41 PM
lol! That picture looks like it should be applied to the rear window of an El Camino....

Kion
Jul 13, 2007, 12:55 PM
I think that decor is for obon, so we could be seeing it later. I was in matsuyama last august because I was invited to a dance festival. They celebrated Obon about a week or two after I had to go back. I didn't get so see it, but here's the discription:

quote from japan-guide.com:
Obon is an annual Buddhist event for commemorating one's ancestors. It is believed that each year during obon, the ancestors' spirits return to this world in order to visit their relatives.

Traditionally, lanterns are hang in front of houses to guide the ancestors' spirits, obon dances (bon odori) are performed, graves are visited and food offerings are made at house altars and temples.

At the end of Obon, floating lanterns are put into rivers, lakes and seas in order to guide the spirits back into their world. The customs followed vary strongly from region to region.

Obon is celebrated from the 13th to the 15th day of the 7th month of the year, which is July according to the solar calendar. However, since the 7th month of the year roughly coincides with August rather than July according to the formerly used lunar calendar, Obon is still celebrated in mid August in many regions of Japan, while it is celebrated in mid July in other regions.

The Obon week in mid August is one of Japan's three major holiday seasons, accompanied by intensive domestic and international travel activities and increased accommodation rates.

So Auust is probably when we'll be seeing it. Normal decor for now I guess.

Para
Jul 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
Now you mention it... it does remind me of the fall festival chinese celebrate with the lanterns and moon cake.

XenithFlare
Jul 13, 2007, 04:41 PM
Only problem is the synthable Decor costs about 50k to make, while you can now buy it whole for 7k. Fuggin' stupid...

Kion
Jul 13, 2007, 06:40 PM
7k beats paying 250k in player shops for the instant decor.

BanF
Jul 13, 2007, 07:29 PM
I still expected a brand new one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Alamar
Jul 13, 2007, 11:37 PM
I remember this being a hot seller in the shops when the board came out. I know people made some decent money off it too.

MSAksion
Jul 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
Yeah i remember too when i synthed my Light Festival a LONG time ago people were like "@_@ NICE!"

They were selling for hundreds of thousands since it took 50 neu ash which could be used for the then rare 6* weaponry. Back then people were spamming Parum De Ragon all day while i spent my time farming for Ray-Photons on Neudaiz picking up ASH along the way.

Now its not unique >_> It was my LARGEST decoration other than the Christmas Tree and I put mine in the center of my room for all to see (BEFORE THE STUPID HACKER made me close my shop due to fear)