PDA

View Full Version : holy lab recovery,batman!

majan
Jul 13, 2007, 02:34 PM
it seems desert terror isnt the only one thats been reworked in a good way.

umm,just did my first run of lab recovery,and its a hell of a lot faster.a party of 60's and myself did the bitch in 15 mins.did the bridge map,too.no jarbas or bees in block 1 whatsoever.it was a little eerie.

so all these 'rebalanced' missions means = made to be faster for you.

thank god.demons above sucked,but now I guess its tolerable.that can only mean 1 thing = shorter blocks(as in not having to walk 15 thousand miles) and less goshins!!!!score!!!

please post your other findings on here...what maps are different and in what way...

Mayu
Jul 13, 2007, 02:35 PM
<.<>

:_; Rebalenced fails

I want more exp! lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Inazuma
Jul 13, 2007, 02:38 PM
wait so, labs is now faster, but still pays out 18k? that doesnt seem rite to me.
is the last block filled w/ jarbas still?

Kimil
Jul 13, 2007, 02:45 PM
Uuuuu really?
Sweet I need some monies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Uraiel_Geru
Jul 13, 2007, 02:50 PM
On 2007-07-13 12:35, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
Rebalenced fails
I want more exp!

Agreed... I'm honestly not interested in anything that makes missions easier.

majan
Jul 13, 2007, 02:52 PM
On 2007-07-13 12:38, Inazuma wrote:
wait so, labs is now faster, but still pays out 18k? that doesnt seem rite to me.
is the last block filled w/ jarbas still?

same payout(I was suspecting it'd be lower,but it wasnt--maximum http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif ),and Im not entirely sure if the b3 spawns are identical.there were (only) 4 jarbas to start,then 2 polavoras, then 2 and 2,then champion jarbas at the very end,my guess is tht this was tweaked just a bit.

exp values seems to have stayed the same.the b1 spawns seem to be the main thing that was reworked.it does indeed go a hell of a lot faster.we did a 15 minute run with all level 60's,and me,with my 2 star shotguns and rifles(cus Im just doing mp runs to get to lv 10 ranger)

Zero_Virus_X
Jul 13, 2007, 02:52 PM
maybe this will keep the 55+ away from her secret mision

majan
Jul 13, 2007, 02:57 PM
On 2007-07-13 12:50, Uraiel_Geru wrote:

On 2007-07-13 12:35, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
Rebalenced fails
I want more exp!

Agreed... I'm honestly not interested in anything that makes missions easier.

well,its just redefining the line between missions you do for money,missions you do for drops,and missions you do to level up your character,just like in PSO.if you wanted to accomplish certain things,you did certain missions.remember how we had to hunt for rare spawns in PSO?we only did certain rooms of certain areas on certain difficulties.to level up in PSO we did nonstop TTF's and endless nightmare.now were doing more along the lines of rainbow beast and etc,which gives us a hell of a lot of exp and S rank drops.

for fast money,we do lab recovery.besides,the speed you can crank out the runs compensates the lower per-run experience.

12k per run times 4 per hour is 48k.
9k per run times 6 per hour is 54k.

I cant wait to try stolen weapon.I thought it wasnt coming till next update.

JAFO22000
Jul 13, 2007, 02:59 PM
On 2007-07-13 12:52, majan wrote
there were (only) 4 jarbas to start,then 2 polavoras, then 2 and 2,then champion jarbas at the very end,my guess is tht this was tweaked just a bit.

That's one of the block 3 variations from before. I know because I was one of the few who ran this missions whether there were Mizuras or not.

majan
Jul 13, 2007, 03:03 PM
On 2007-07-13 12:59, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-07-13 12:52, majan wrote
there were (only) 4 jarbas to start,then 2 polavoras, then 2 and 2,then champion jarbas at the very end,my guess is tht this was tweaked just a bit.

That's one of the block 3 variations from before. I know because I was one of the few who ran this missions whether there were Mizuras or not.

yea I think the only thing that changed is how there used to be 4 jarbas and 2 polavoras to start,now theres only 4 jarbas and the polavoras seem to have spawned as we went along.monster wise it was the same but the spawns were a tad different.that's the only map I did so far but I doubt thats the only one they touched.

360NyTeMaRe
Jul 13, 2007, 03:14 PM
I noticed that in the new Moatoob mission, the first time I've ever run it (or seen this glitch) a robot spider thing got stuck in the wall and we couldn't kill it, so we could only get an A on the mission on S2.

Para
Jul 13, 2007, 03:20 PM
On 2007-07-13 13:14, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:
I noticed that in the new Moatoob mission, the first time I've ever run it (or seen this glitch) a robot spider thing got stuck in the wall and we couldn't kill it, so we could only get an A on the mission on S2.

Couldnt nuke it with techs?

Kaloa
Jul 13, 2007, 03:24 PM
I don't know why people are complaining about exp. Exp is still ridiculously easy to get. I've done 3 missions and I'm already half-way to level 81. If anything, I wish exp was harder to get. It's kind of depressing that I'll probably hit the level cap by the end of the week.

But I'm all for the re-balancing. As somebody that solo's alot, this makes it much more tolerable.

Para
Jul 13, 2007, 03:32 PM
On 2007-07-13 13:24, Kaloa wrote:
I don't know why people are complaining about exp. Exp is still ridiculously easy to get. I've done 3 missions and I'm already half-way to level 81. If anything, I wish exp was harder to get. It's kind of depressing that I'll probably hit the level cap by the end of the week.

But I'm all for the re-balancing. As somebody that solo's alot, this makes it much more tolerable.

Definitely... maybe i wont appear back in the lobby so much when im doing rainbow beast XD

Kion
Jul 13, 2007, 07:52 PM
I did mine defense and there were no vandas what so ever. If you say that Labs had less jarbas, then the rebalancing could have been to take out all of the fire enemies everywhere to make elements other than ice usable.
Only problem is that they fucked up the rare spawn data! >:o where am i supposed to hunt for giga bullet save now?

Mystil
Jul 13, 2007, 07:57 PM
On 2007-07-13 12:52, Zero_Virus_X wrote:
maybe this will keep the 55+ away from her secret mision

Whats wrong with us 55+(79 in my case) going there? Too many stuck up people?

Marik
Jul 13, 2007, 08:27 PM
Nice, more meseta and mission points.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 13, 2007, 08:31 PM
On 2007-07-13 13:24, Kaloa wrote:

I agree with that, i solo alot so the re balancing is nice and who cares about the exp, its more exp over time then exp over a long time you want less over a quick time. More exp that way.

Jakosifer
Jul 14, 2007, 07:33 AM
The rebalance for Desert Goliath sucks BAD. There are hardly any Grinna Betes anymore... =/

Im glad they rebalanced Demons Above though...Heheh Togeha comes there soon. >.>

Neith
Jul 14, 2007, 07:40 AM
The rebalances are good. You ever try soloing Demons Above as a fF before it? Killing multiple spawns of 3x Tengohg was a pain in the ass. Now it's (slightly) less annoying.

Shame Betes got taken out of Goliath, I had loads of fun running that, but eh, I guess most people wouldn't run it for that reason.

Emrald
Jul 14, 2007, 10:43 AM
I liked bees....104 exp for non killing hit 149 exp for killing hit.....I love all bee maps! their challenging!

Fail you rework! faaaail!

Rashiid
Jul 14, 2007, 03:53 PM
my gawd. Labs is liek doin C runs to lobbies now. its too easy.....

once i hit 90 - ull see me there

Criss
Jul 14, 2007, 10:09 PM
I don't like this. I was going to hunt for a bullet-save unit, since that's pretty much the only rare I could use right now as a GT, to make use of this max-luck week. So I go to Mine Defense and load up that rare maps page on PSUpedia... and after a few abandons, I realize that none of the spawns match. So now I'm gonna have to try out and write down all the map spawns myself. And then I hear they took out most of my Grinna Betes.

...ugh.