PDA

View Full Version : lobby missions

Raven5_1
Jul 13, 2007, 05:30 PM
i was sitting down thinking of all the wonderfull area we can travel through in psu and then i started to imagine a fictional mission and i realised what would make even cooler missions

what if there were missions that took place in the lobby or places that look like various psu lobbies. i dont mean missions like the one on pso where the wife paid you to drag her husband away from the weapon shops

but rather more like fighting monsters in the cytez city (not linear line but the whole city shops and all.

i think it would be wicked. what do you think?

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 13, 2007, 05:34 PM
I would like to see that.

Even ghost people fighting ghost mobs ( you know, those skinless walking people) while you're there fighting real mobs trying to reach the top of clyze city only to be greeted with someone being eaten or killed by the boss which would start the cut scene.

pionear
Jul 13, 2007, 05:36 PM
Actually, some of the new areas in AoI have cities as backgrounds for missions, I think. There is a link here with the pics:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=146914&forum=20&291

Kimil
Jul 13, 2007, 05:58 PM
Thore areas are nice... but I want a SEEd invasion mission in Clyez City >_<
It would be easy t make wouldn't it? the map is already there, just put in debry as walls and make Monsters spawn!
like...

- Fight your way to the home barracks to rescue fellow gaurdians and citzens along the way.
- 4 person Team only
- Death = Game Over
- No Scapes
Start:

Floor 4, Parum entrance:
- The main way to the floor 3 entrance is blocked off.
- Get to Floor 3
- Party splits into two group, taking to LL and HIVE routes to the stairs.
- Enemies along the way and citizens too

Floor 3 :
- Party meets up and proceeds
- The next set of stairs a broken
- Search floor until you find a citzen at the Lumilass
- Enter lumilas ( Enemies inside ), take the stairs behind the desk in there to the Synth Shop.

Floor 2:
- The is a gate blocking the way to floor 1 to protect the ppl down there, but is jailling the instead witht eh SEED with them in there.
- Fight/Rescue
- Get to Bruce who's holding up in the Grinding Shop with Tonio and Leo
- Leave the Survivors with Tonio and one member stay behind ( later opperates a turret to aid the Floor 1 Part
- 3 members remaining, Bruce and Leo leave the Grind shop and head to the gate. ( Enemies in the way ). Bruce opens the gate and stay behin on floor 2.
- 4th Member runs out to join, but bruce stops him/her and points to a turret.

Floor 1:
- Find Ethan gaurding a few rookie Guardians
- Hords of large SEED are there in the fountain area, the fountain is broken of course.
- Ethan joins the 3 and Leo and you begin Fighting.
- 4th member now has access to a turret that is in the second floor and begins ranged support.
- The turret shoots at enemies taking out their ability ot walk so the survivors on the first floor can escape, though does no damage can be done with the turret.
- Once the survivors all are safe the 4th players joins the rest of the party and leo and ethan and the Invincible SEED from Flash of Ruin appears before them (Buff and king status of course http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )
- Take it out

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-07-13 16:02 ]</font>

Raven5_1
Jul 13, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-07-13 15:58, Kimil wrote:
Thore areas are nice... but I want a SEEd invasion mission in Clyez City >_<
It would be easy t make wouldn't it? the map is already there, just put in debry as walls and make Monsters spawn!
like...

- Fight your way to the home barracks to rescue fellow gaurdians and citzens along the way.
- 4 person Team only
- Death = Game Over
- No Scapes
Start:

Floor 4, Parum entrance:
- The main way to the floor 3 entrance is blocked off.
- Get to Floor 3
- Party splits into two group, taking to LL and HIVE routes to the stairs.
- Enemies along the way and citizens too

Floor 3 :
- Party meets up and proceeds
- The next set of stairs a broken
- Search floor until you find a citzen at the Lumilass
- Enter lumilas ( Enemies inside ), take the stairs behind the desk in there to the Synth Shop.

Floor 2:
- The is a gate blocking the way to floor 1 to protect the ppl down there, but is jailling the instead witht eh SEED with them in there.
- Fight/Rescue
- Get to Bruce who's holding up in the Grinding Shop with Tonio and Leo
- Leave the Survivors with Tonio and one member stay behind ( later opperates a turret to aid the Floor 1 Part
- 3 members remaining, Bruce and Leo leave the Grind shop and head to the gate. ( Enemies in the way ). Bruce opens the gate and stay behin on floor 2.
- 4th Member runs out to join, but bruce stops him/her and points to a turret.

Floor 1:
- Find Ethan gaurding a few rookie Guardians
- Hords of large SEED are there in the fountain area, the fountain is broken of course.
- Ethan joins the 3 and Leo and you begin Fighting.
- 4th member now has access to a turret that is in the second floor and begins ranged support.
- The turret shoots at enemies taking out their ability ot walk so the survivors on the first floor can escape, though does no damage can be done with the turret.
- Once the survivors all are safe the 4th players joins the rest of the party and leo and ethan and the Invincible SEED from Flash of Ruin appears before them (Buff and king status of course http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )
- Take it out

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-07-13 16:02 ]</font>

thats what i'm talking about. that would be awesome.

Kion
Jul 13, 2007, 06:37 PM
What I want is a ball-in-cup mission that that you can play in lobbies as a lot of the game is spent waiting. Tired of waiting for the last member to come so you can start you're mission? Have your character whip out a ball in cup game and watch time fly.

But what you're describing sounds so much cooler. Maybe something like fire break except if enough people don't play, the infection gets worse and Seed start filling the cities and mission lobbies murdering all of the NPCs and you can fight to save them and fight your way to the flyer base. If the infection gets bade enough... they start entering your room and can kill your PM or eat your decor and you have to fight them back through the hallways.. That would be intense.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 13, 2007, 08:47 PM
these would be awesome, Hopefully sega thinks about making some of these.