PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Looking for Svaltus Sword!

BigshowPat
Jul 14, 2007, 07:18 PM
Hello everybody! I'm new here and was figuring that I would start my first post!

I'm looking to buy a Svaltus Sword but don't have tons to offer. What I'm willing to do is trade ALL rares in my shop, ALL rares in my storage, and 1.3 million in meseta. It is all I have but doubt it isn't enough.

I have some weapons like a Hanzo, Jogiri, Soda Crea, Jitseen, and Laser Cannon, all of which aren't grinded. I've also got lots of synth materials like Morbinia, a Vahra Nail, a Meow Mustache, and a Relic Edge. There is also a Catiline Board, Solid Line Board, and a Ganna Line Board in the shop. I've also got lots of synth materials in storage as well, along with Room Decorations.

This is the only S-Rank weapon I really want and am willing to trade everything I've worked so hard to get. If it isn't enough, I've also got what I play with. I've got 3 Caliburns, light grinded 5 times, dark grinded once or twice, and fire grinded once. I also have an Ank Pikor ice grinded once, Heavy Twins light grinded once, a Rapier grinded once, and a Python grinded once. I also have a Puyo Aura I am willing to trade as well!

Sorry this is so long but thanks for everything in advanced. If I find anything else to add to the mix, I'll update!

~ Patrick

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BigshowPat on 2007-07-14 17:19 ]</font>