PDA

View Full Version : PM experience changed - Leader only now

Inazuma
Jul 14, 2007, 07:54 PM
i just noticed that ST has changed how PMs receive exp for their battle stat.

in the past, everyone in the party would get the pm experience, even players w/ lv 1 PMs. now it seems only the leader gets it. kinda sux.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 14, 2007, 07:56 PM
I never even knew pm exp was distributed like that before O.o I always thought it was leader only XD

Chuck_Norris
Jul 14, 2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah nether did i...Well anyway yes that sucks very much.

Inazuma
Jul 14, 2007, 07:58 PM
On 2007-07-14 17:56, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
I never even knew pm exp was distributed like that before O.o I always thought it was leader only XD

i just leveled my gun pm to 80 yesterday. it already had some battle exp on it. that was from playing in parties where the leader was using their pm. i could be mistaken but i thought thats how it worked before. its not like ppl ever used PMs before the recent change in the death penalty anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rashiid
Jul 14, 2007, 07:58 PM
since when o.0 my PM's BT S never budges =/

Niloklives
Jul 14, 2007, 07:59 PM
I don't think it ever did...though...I suppose it would make sense...if you looked at you cards while the leader had a pm, it would show your PM as being in party.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jul 14, 2007, 08:01 PM
On 2007-07-14 17:59, NIloklives wrote:
I don't think it ever did...though...I suppose it would make sense...if you looked at you cards while the leader had a pm, it would show your PM as being in party.

You may be right. If they have kept it this way, then it would have benefited for everyone easier. So ST wants everyone to fight for leader when we want a PM in! Wee!

Golto
Jul 14, 2007, 08:02 PM
I'm not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying before if you were in a party where the leader used a pm the exp towards its B Stat went to everyone's pm eventhough their pms weren't in battle?

Inazuma
Jul 14, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-07-14 18:02, Golto wrote:
I'm not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying before if you were in a party where the leader used a pm the exp towards its B Stat went to everyone's pm eventhough their pms weren't in battle?

in the past, everyone in the party would get the PM battle exp. now, only the leader will get it.

Niloklives
Jul 14, 2007, 08:16 PM
and I'm saying to support his claim, if your party leader had their Pm in battle and you checked your cards, it would show your PM as being in party. I haven't looked now to verify so i can't say one way or the other if that aspect has changed. but if it has it would support what he says even further.

Inazuma
Jul 14, 2007, 08:17 PM
On 2007-07-14 18:16, NIloklives wrote:
and I'm saying to support his claim, if your party leader had their Pm in battle and you checked your cards, it would show your PM as being in party. I haven't looked now to verify so i can't say one way or the other if that aspect has changed. but if it has it would support what he says even further.

i checked my cards and it does show the pm as being in the party, but i dont get any exp.

Niloklives
Jul 14, 2007, 08:20 PM
hmm...well seeing as how now it IS as everyone thought it WAS...xD too late to exploit it would seem

landman
Jul 14, 2007, 08:43 PM
I didn't know that o.O I will go check some newbies PM I have played with and see if their PM have battle exp earned trough my PM

Checked in 6 of them: zero exp on battle status, and I doubt all of them had reset their PM

Niloklives
Jul 14, 2007, 09:03 PM
heh....maybe they patched it long ago

Lyrise
Jul 14, 2007, 09:42 PM
I don't know what you've been doing lately, but what you've explained, is a bug that happened and was patched a long long LOOOONG time ago. I thought I even explained it to you a while back. And I know it's just you since I zeroed my PM a while back and its Battle level is pitifully low.

Niloklives
Jul 14, 2007, 09:51 PM
ah...as I expected

KidoKresh
Jul 14, 2007, 10:15 PM
@.@ i dont even understand what your sayig....

Konstanse_Xx
Jul 14, 2007, 10:17 PM
Yeah o.o

I have a 452 with a B Stat of 62, and the 452 my friend has, who always parties with me and my PM, her PM has it at like..level 2

Almighty_Envy
Jul 14, 2007, 10:18 PM
On 2007-07-14 20:15, KidoKresh wrote:
@.@ i dont even understand what your sayig....

QFT ^

Inazuma
Jul 15, 2007, 12:21 AM
On 2007-07-14 19:42, Lyrise wrote:
I don't know what you've been doing lately, but what you've explained, is a bug that happened and was patched a long long LOOOONG time ago. I thought I even explained it to you a while back. And I know it's just you since I zeroed my PM a while back and its Battle level is pitifully low.

aw, it was a bug eh? its just that we really havent been able to use PMs until now, due to the death penalty, so i had no idea the bug was fixed. i didnt even think it was a bug, it seemed normal for it to work that way. anyway, thx for clearing it up.

Marik
Jul 15, 2007, 05:12 AM
Wow, I never knew that.

XenithFlare
Jul 15, 2007, 09:23 AM
I was under the impression your PM gained battle xp based on the ranking you received in the mission (via PSUpedia) Then again, I haven't really cared much to look into it... oh well. *shrugs*

Lyrise
Jul 15, 2007, 09:33 AM
What you said is correct. The difference here was that this bug made it so that it didn't have to be YOUR PM Active in party for your PM to get some exp.

Of course like I said before, this bug is fixed and the only way your PM can gan exp is if your PM is active in party.

XenithFlare
Jul 15, 2007, 09:45 AM
Oh. XD Well I thought that's how it was, anyway. roffle nvm then

A2K
Jul 15, 2007, 10:21 AM
I'm fairly certain that this wasn't fixed recently; I think that no one noticed when it was, though.