PDA

View Full Version : S2 = moon atomizer X, please

SolomonGrundy
Jul 15, 2007, 01:06 PM
yea, I know xbox 360 still loses mission rank when a player dies, so why make a sitaution WORSE, by using a moon atomizer and leaving the player in yellow health?

Guess what, I back to back died because I got moon'd and go hit immediately, by a buffed bill de vear.

our rank when form S, to B as a result of that move. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Siertes
Jul 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
I wish they'd make those buyable in NPC stores.

malice_nyc
Jul 15, 2007, 03:28 PM
I thought that when you die without scapes, you're supposed to immediately quit the party? Because that's what everyone seems to do... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

VanHalen
Jul 15, 2007, 04:55 PM
The only problem is, you can't buy them so accquiring them would be pretty hard. I ran out of all of mine after Firebreak was over.

amtalx
Jul 15, 2007, 10:39 PM
You could always y'know...not die to begin with. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MrNomad
Jul 15, 2007, 11:57 PM
I really hope to god people dont make it a habit to die constantly and expect a moon X every time, especially not with my FF kicking ass =3 pew

malice_nyc
Jul 16, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-07-15 21:57, MrNomad wrote:
I really hope to god people dont make it a habit to die constantly and expect a moon X every time

Oh, they will... people expect healing, buffs, and reverser constantly... I fully expect to get screamed at for not Girestaing someone fast enough..

But seriously, why not kill all the monsters in the room, then revive them?

They can just use a trimate/resta themselves then.

MrNomad
Jul 16, 2007, 03:29 PM
On 2007-07-16 11:26, malice_nyc wrote:

On 2007-07-15 21:57, MrNomad wrote:
I really hope to god people dont make it a habit to die constantly and expect a moon X every time

Oh, they will... people expect healing, buffs, and reverser constantly... I fully expect to get screamed at for not Girestaing someone fast enough..

But seriously, why not kill all the monsters in the room, then revive them?

They can just use a trimate/resta themselves then.

Well I can do normal moons, its just if u expect moon X's...You know what, just get a scape then! At least you can buy those from npc's and not hafta go do missions or hafta look at player shops for moon X =3

SolomonGrundy
Jul 16, 2007, 07:37 PM
if you don't have moon X
s try soloing a few runs and pick up the boards, or buy some preom player shops, or just TELL me you don't have them, and I'll repawn at the start, OR wait until the enemy is dead, or moved away, so I can hit a trimate.

kthxbai

amtalx
Jul 17, 2007, 07:33 AM
I find it odd that you are bitching about the way you're getting resurrected. Your team is doing you a favor; you should be grateful. What you should be doing is treating the problem, not the symptoms: Stop burdening your party by dying, or carry some freakin' scapes. Don't blame other people because you aren't good enough to stay alive. If its a suicide run, fine. But don't expect people to use a limited resource in that kind of situation.

Mystil
Jul 17, 2007, 07:37 AM
Why you guys don't have the no death penalty?

Waiting for a monster to die might be better for you. Been then you will have the whiners.

OH MY GODZZZZZ WHY YALL NOT MOON ME(hehe) I AM MISS'N TEH EXPSZZZZ

SolomonGrundy
Jul 18, 2007, 12:37 AM
On 2007-07-17 05:33, amtalx wrote:
I find it odd that you are bitching about the way you're getting resurrected. Your team is doing you a favor; you should be grateful. What you should be doing is treating the problem, not the symptoms: Stop burdening your party by dying, or carry some freakin' scapes. Don't blame other people because you aren't good enough to stay alive. If its a suicide run, fine. But don't expect people to use a limited resource in that kind of situation.

Don't be an ass. Players are going to die. I don't hold that against anyone. what I have limited control over is how I am brought back. I already said I'd be willing to go back to the lobby - don't act like it such a treat for me to me to get raised, only to die again before I could hit a mate.

Scejntjynahl
Jul 18, 2007, 02:01 AM
Besides, sometime lag doesn't allow one to use a heal item fast enough before you get hit and die.

And PSU it is nearly impossible to NOT get hit. It isn't like PSO you know?

But yes common sense would dictate eliminate the threat before you revive anyone, sans boss battles when the timing is never right anyways.

Not like people die on purpose on the game anyways.