PDA

View Full Version : question about Grinna bete S

HadesAlmighty
Jul 15, 2007, 03:31 PM
was wondering how do I get Grinna bete S on the new mission...I have not done the run obviously but wanted to know first..do I have to do it on S2?

thanks for help

Wallin
Jul 15, 2007, 04:33 PM
No, it shows up on all ranks, but you MUST have 6 people in the group. There's a rock wall you have to destroy which leads to an area with 6 switches, unlocking a teleporter to an area with the Grinna Bete S.

TheLOLBandit
Jul 15, 2007, 05:03 PM
the rock thing i did not know

Theoderic
Jul 16, 2007, 03:42 PM
If you have to go through so much trouble to get to it, shouldn't there be something else in there? I mean, if there was a rock wall that had to be destroyed, then have 6 people open up a door, shouldn't there be something better than a Grinna Bete S? I've never tried the mission either, but that sucks. I would rather solo SWS2 and get 3 Rappy and 4 Orgdus. Maybe if there were 6 Grinna Bete S, or Grinna Bete S with some Jaggos hopping around it would be completely worthwile. But oh well, go ST!

gambit04
Jul 16, 2007, 03:48 PM
Is the Grinna bete S show on every run or is it a rare monster and all other times it is a Grinna bete C?

Para
Jul 16, 2007, 04:13 PM
Always as I hear. Perfect for Grinne Bete S deco hunting lol

JAFO22000
Jul 16, 2007, 04:16 PM
On 2007-07-15 14:33, Wallin wrote:
No, it shows up on all ranks, but you MUST have 6 people in the group. There's a rock wall you have to destroy which leads to an area with 6 switches, unlocking a teleporter to an area with the Grinna Bete S.

Wow, so you get one everytime, huh? Interesting...

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 04:19 PM
On 2007-07-16 13:42, Theoderic wrote:
If you have to go through so much trouble to get to it, shouldn't there be something else in there? I mean, if there was a rock wall that had to be destroyed, then have 6 people open up a door, shouldn't there be something better than a Grinna Bete S? I've never tried the mission either, but that sucks. I would rather solo SWS2 and get 3 Rappy and 4 Orgdus. Maybe if there were 6 Grinna Bete S, or Grinna Bete S with some Jaggos hopping around it would be completely worthwile. But oh well, go ST!

I'de rather have guarenteed rare monsters, myself.

Golto
Jul 16, 2007, 04:27 PM
So I guess the person who told me about Grinna Bete S being part of the normal spawn in this mission was correct. Just neglected to tell me you needed 6 people to get one.

Theoderic
Jul 16, 2007, 04:37 PM
Oh wow, so that must be the secret weapon... A Grinna Bete S on every map... Okay, a little bit more bearable, but ST should have just handed us the deco...

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 05:31 PM
but do they always drop the decoration?

this is better than my friend doing 500+ runs without getting a deco though!

gambit04
Jul 16, 2007, 05:46 PM
I'm sure they don't always drop it but to guarentee yourself the chance is greater than searching for days;finding the right spawn; only to find no rare deco this way it will increase your chances of getting it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pionear
Jul 16, 2007, 07:26 PM
Cool; Thanks for the Info.