PDA

View Full Version : De Colte Line

Kimil
Jul 15, 2007, 03:41 PM
Rank..Name............Maker...Def...Eva...Ment...E nd...Att...Acc...Tech..H..A..B..E..Req
10*...De.Colte.Line..G.R.M...1.....300....1....... ..20....0.......0.....0......*..*..-..-..113

........ I NEED THIS lol, The STA is sexy and the evasion also, and it has the perfect slots for me.

any word on where we can find this when its out?

And do you think it would be a waste to make it neutral if I ever got it? ( since it's focus is evasion and stopping SE's, element shouldn't matter right? )

DEM_CIG
Jul 15, 2007, 05:38 PM
no i dont think it would be a waste to make it nuetral...

Niered
Jul 15, 2007, 05:40 PM
On 2007-07-15 13:41, Kimil wrote:

Rank..Name............Maker...Def...Eva...Ment...E nd...Att...Acc...Tech..H..A..B..E..Req
10*...De.Colte.Line..G.R.M...1.....300....1....... ..20....0.......0.....0......*..*..-..-..113

........ I NEED THIS lol, The STA is sexy and the evasion also, and it has the perfect slots for me.

And do you think it would be a waste to make it neutral if I ever got it? ( since it's focus is evasion and stopping SE's, element shouldn't matter right? )

Make it earth. There are VERY few lightning enemies in this game, and even less that actually use lightning techniques.

Plus, I hate vandas.

XanGabriel
Jul 15, 2007, 05:40 PM
It's still weird seeing that. My nickname, and what I'm almost always called anyways, is Colt.

pikachief
Jul 15, 2007, 06:01 PM
On 2007-07-15 15:40, Niered wrote:

Make it earth. There are VERY few lightning enemies in this game, and even less that actually use lightning techniques.

Plus, I hate vandas.

EARTH:

Bil de vear
moatoob worm thingies XD
navals
dimma-boss-guy

i think thats it...

ELECTRIC:
Zoulgoug
Vahras
Polty
Bugs
Grinne betas
more robot monster things....
volfus
im pretty sure im missing one....

Sekani
Jul 15, 2007, 07:48 PM
Lightning armor comes in pretty handy on Parum. Go Vahras hurt.

Ryoki
Jul 15, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-07-15 16:01, pikachief wrote:

Plus, I hate vandas.

EARTH:

Bil de vear
Bul Buna
navals
dimma-boss-guy
Both types of GOF Robots
ANY TYPE OF DIGA: like on Vandas >.>
i think thats it...

ELECTRIC:
Zoulgoug
Vahras
Polty
Bugs
Grinne betes
ONLY endrum robots
volfus

You lists are very inaccurate. Also, Diga is used more and is more damaging than Zonde technics.
You mentioned Robots were lighting, yet Rogue ones are fire, and Grove of Fanatic ones are ground.

HOWEVER!
IT doesn't matter!
Element will not matter, since De Colte line has 1 f*cking defense!!!!!
Go vahra will pretty much kill you with ground or lighting, doesn't matter on De Colte.

I can't believe you are even arguing about element.
Make it neutral. That is the best way for De Colte.

The point is supposed to be that you don't take damage, guys.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-15 17:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-15 17:55 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jul 15, 2007, 08:17 PM
or just become a fortetecher; i have about 700 EVA w/o armor =]

having that would make us godly.....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

not a single physical attack would hit us....

but if it does.....DONE!

i say that armor is a waste =P

Niered
Jul 15, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-07-15 17:52, Ryoki wrote:

Plus, I hate vandas.

EARTH:

Bil de vear
Bul Buna
navals
dimma-boss-guy
Both types of GOF Robots
i think thats it...

ELECTRIC:
Zoulgoug
Vahras
Polty
Bugs
Grinne betes
ONLY endrum robots
volfus

You lists are very inaccurate. Also, Diga is used more and is more damaging than Zonde technics.
You mentioned Robots were lighting, yet Rogue ones are fire, and Grove of Fanatic ones are ground.

HOWEVER!
IT doesn't matter!
Go vahra will pretty much kill you with ground or lighting, doesn't matter on De Colte.

If this was AoI, I'd fullheartedly agree with you. But its not AoI, meaning that elemental percentage of damage is taken out AFTER your own characters defense plus the armors, meaning that you could maybe survive an attack from the correct element.

Ryoki
Jul 15, 2007, 11:27 PM
On 2007-07-15 18:51, Niered wrote:

On 2007-07-15 17:52, Ryoki wrote:

Plus, I hate vandas.

EARTH:

Bil de vear
Bul Buna
navals
dimma-boss-guy
Both types of GOF Robots
i think thats it...

ELECTRIC:
Zoulgoug
Vahras
Polty
Bugs
Grinne betes
ONLY endrum robots
volfus

HOWEVER!
IT doesn't matter!

If this was AoI, I'd fullheartedly agree with you. But its not AoI, meaning that elemental percentage of damage is taken out AFTER your own characters defense plus the armors, meaning that you could maybe survive an attack from the correct element.

By the time we get de colte line, we will probably have AoI. Or be close to it.
I wouldn't be sure, though.
Might be wrong.

drizzle
Jul 16, 2007, 01:41 AM
Element on armors do not increase the effect of its DFP.
Your armor's element reduces incoming damage directly by that %, and does that even before reduction by DFP or MST. In other words, elemental % is as important as it is on any other armor.
Also, DFP is near worthless, and this armor is very much worth using.

DaRkWoLf30
Jul 16, 2007, 01:55 AM
I would put it neutral, probably best bet.

Kimil
Jul 16, 2007, 03:41 AM
On 2007-07-15 18:17, Rashiid wrote:

i say that armor is a waste =P

lol, no way, not as a WT with crappy STA... and the evade will because around FT standards, my Beast HP and WT resta ( 1100 HP ish atm, a little less than half my HP ) is there for anything that does get through the evade