PDA

View Full Version : Gloves are off, heres my challenge!

WOOD7770
Jul 15, 2007, 04:23 PM
Congrats to all the people who did the gring to 90 in short order!
Can anyone out there top my four chaacter combined? WOOD M Cast level 81, WOOD2 F Newman level 80, LUCKY F Beast lvl 80, and Ginie Dare F Human level 80. All 4 pure PMs and every ultimate art in the game.
Now I am not a PSU elite by any means, the only S rank I ever had was synthed and sold off immediately to divide the cash among party membere. The only 50% items I made were for friends.
Does this make me the biggest loser in the game?
By the way, thanks to all the "friends" who took atvantage of my trust and all the random people out there who booted me from parties for thing like using groud up Falgahohs to level killer shot!
Fortunately I do have a group of people that I love playing with and have helped me level. Thank you =)

Aralia
Jul 15, 2007, 04:34 PM
On 2007-07-15 14:23, WOOD7770 wrote:
and all the random people out there who booted me from parties for thing like using groud up Falgahohs to level killer shot!
Zomg.. Joo 5l0w3d d0wn th31r p@rty 8y us1n9 KS wit @ w3@kz0rz 9un.. OMg..

But seriously.. I lol'd at that. Random parties suck man... you should know that..

More power to ya though, I only got 1 falgohoh with lvl 13 KS. It's a pain to level that bullet... =.=
And I'm pretty close.. Only reason I don't have a 4th 80 is cause I gave up on my human... too boring for me. =.= that and I didn't like being a male human... just bites.

KidoKresh
Jul 15, 2007, 04:39 PM
Wow... I'm not even close to where you are...

LV 66 - Rei - Beast
LV 60 - Goko Kresh - Human
LV 21 - Kido Kresh - Newman

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KidoKresh on 2007-07-15 15:18 ]</font>

VanHalen
Jul 15, 2007, 04:45 PM
Damn http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
lvl 56 Newman
lvl 43 Human
lvl 7 CAST
lvl 1 Human

I fail http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
I must say what you did was well alot.

Retehi
Jul 15, 2007, 04:49 PM

I win!

BanF
Jul 15, 2007, 04:58 PM
Congrats on having no real responsibilities so you can spend all your day on PSU! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheLOLBandit
Jul 15, 2007, 05:00 PM
just this

newman F 80 ForteG
cast M 16 FT

Almighty_Envy
Jul 15, 2007, 05:01 PM
On 2007-07-15 14:58, BanF wrote:
Congrats on having no real responsibilities so you can spend all your day on PSU! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

High Five!

My chars are

WOOD7770
Jul 15, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-07-15 14:58, BanF wrote:

LOL. Thanks for assuming what you don't know! I am currently retired at a very young age and donate my time outside PSU to the community. I am however so addicted to this game, its really sad =(

DonRoyale
Jul 15, 2007, 05:11 PM
v.v

I've been playing since November, but I have something few understand. It's something called a life. ;o

ThEoRy
Jul 15, 2007, 05:17 PM
Can anyone out there top my four chaacter combined? WOOD M Cast level 81, WOOD2 F Newman level 80, LUCKY F Beast lvl 80, and Ginie Dare F Human level 80. All 4 pure PMs and every ultimate art in the game.
Now I am not a PSU elite by any means, the only S rank I ever had was synthed and sold off immediately to divide the cash among party membere. The only 50% items I made were for friends.
By the way, thanks to all the "friends" who took atvantage of my trust and all the random people out there who booted me from parties for thing like using groud up Falgahohs to level killer shot!
Fortunately I do have a group of people that I love playing with and have helped me level. Thank you =)

YAAAYY!! Does your Epeen feel better now?

Niered
Jul 15, 2007, 05:23 PM
On 2007-07-15 15:17, Octagon wrote:

Yah Im gonna have to ditto that. The fact that you are "retired at a young age" and "give time to the community" still doesnt diminish the blatant 'Im better than you are' mentality inherent in your post.

WOOD7770
Jul 15, 2007, 05:31 PM
On 2007-07-15 15:23, Niered wrote:

Yah Im gonna have to ditto that. The fact that you are "retired at a young age" and "give time to the community" still doesnt diminish the blatant 'Im better than you are' mentality inherent in your post.

Well if you ever played with me you would know that I never brag about anything. If you read the post it asks the question... "Am I the biggest loser in the game?" This was not meant to provoke jealosy, just wanted to get a feel for the communities alternate characters. I am sorry if I come off conceited. Like I said, none of my characters posess any S ranks so I don't have any room to brag. I will also be the last person on PSU with a level 90 character so you can feel good about that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Aralia
Jul 15, 2007, 05:37 PM
On 2007-07-15 15:11, DonRoyale wrote:
v.v

I've been playing since November, but I have something few understand. It's something called a life. ;o

I heard of this... "Life" thing.. People say it sucks, so I never looked into it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

biggabertha
Jul 15, 2007, 06:18 PM
Having more than one Lv. 80 character is quite a feat. I've poured just under 1000 hours to get my human male Protranser to Lv. 80 and I don't have an S rank at all. I have three alternative characters that I play myself but they're all below Lv. 25 (Lv. 24, 2 and 4 n.n; ).

However, being a Protranser virtually all my PSU life, I didn't go for any S ranks at all and I don't need them in any kind of a hurry since my main can't use it or my alternative characters. YOu really must be devoted to PSU to have raised all your characters to that point, I'd just like to ask though, do you have 36 PAs for all four characters at respectable levels? (Say, Lv. 11+ or even 21+?)

I would have said it's easy to acquire something like 4,000,000 EXP. from running several party missioiins in succession but if all you have is four or five PAs... It doesn't seem as impressive. Not meant as flamebait, I just wanted to know.

BanF
Jul 15, 2007, 07:04 PM
On 2007-07-15 15:31, WOOD7770 wrote:

On 2007-07-15 15:23, Niered wrote:

Well if you ever played with me you would know that I never brag about anything. If you read the post it asks the question... "Am I the biggest loser in the game?" This was not meant to provoke jealosy, just wanted to get a feel for the communities alternate characters. I am sorry if I come off conceited. Like I said, none of my characters posess any S ranks so I don't have any room to brag. I will also be the last person on PSU with a level 90 character so you can feel good about that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

If you think this isn't bragging, you retired at a REALLY young age.

VanHalen
Jul 15, 2007, 07:25 PM
On 2007-07-15 15:11, DonRoyale wrote:
v.v

That game life sucks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l168/dunnanunna/1179957396590.jpg
jk It's fun.

-Ryuki-
Jul 15, 2007, 07:50 PM
I lawl'd on that comic.
"RL is basically FPS, but better graphics."

Almighty_Envy
Jul 15, 2007, 07:56 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Ur a riot Van

BloodDragoon
Jul 15, 2007, 07:57 PM
Gloves are off, here's your challenge?

Oh yeah?

Well all my clothes are off so bring it... >.>

More serious note...

Good for you that you can dedicate so much time to a game. Alot of people here have social lives or jobs or both that occupy their time during the day. Though I bet the cast fortefighter I left behind on my PS2 acct that I'd played since day 1 of the US release probably has more time logged on it than all 4 of those characters put together just because I neglect logging out and end up idle in random areas, sometimes even within a PW locked mission. Lvls + equipment =/= skill. Those things just take time and luck. I've never owned an S rank anything in game. Simply put, I'm just not lucky, I've seen them drop but it was always someone else that got the item through the distribution system. And TBH I don't really care much about it. Shed away your materialistic ideals and enjoy the game. If your purpose is to try and find some way to prove you're better than other people in this game then sadly you're playing the wrong kind of game...

WOOD7770
Jul 15, 2007, 07:59 PM
On 2007-07-15 16:18, biggabertha wrote:
Having more than one Lv. 80 character is quite a feat. I've poured just under 1000 hours to get my human male Protranser to Lv. 80 and I don't have an S rank at all. I have three alternative characters that I play myself but they're all below Lv. 25 (Lv. 24, 2 and 4 n.n; ).

However, being a Protranser virtually all my PSU life, I didn't go for any S ranks at all and I don't need them in any kind of a hurry since my main can't use it or my alternative characters. YOu really must be devoted to PSU to have raised all your characters to that point, I'd just like to ask though, do you have 36 PAs for all four characters at respectable levels? (Say, Lv. 11+ or even 21+?)

I would have said it's easy to acquire something like 4,000,000 EXP. from running several party missioiins in succession but if all you have is four or five PAs... It doesn't seem as impressive. Not meant as flamebait, I just wanted to know.

Great question! My fortegunner wasted to much time as a fighgunner so all rifle skills are 21-27 except grav is 20 and kill shot is 16. All twin pistol skills are 21+. Mech guns are all over 21 except mayalee is 16 and plasma is 19.
My fortetecher has all 36 full as well. In order of difficulty: Megid 16, Megiverse 24, Barta and Zonde are at 22. Ill leave out all the random easy ones but all are in the 20s to 30 with every element bow skill and 4 card skills in the high 20s.
My Beast never got her one axe skill past 20 before switching to fighgunner, she has 32 PAs with the all importand 3 double sabre skills past 21 (for the second time)
Then the F Human Protranser. Tough to get a party with but she managed every bow skill to 21+ including the ultimate - light. 2 spear skills at the 3rd combo, as well as both axe and longsword. 2 Knuckles are 21 and 20. 3 shotgun at 21+ ultimate is at 16 I think. Ice grenade is 22 and dark is 12. I cashed in but have not assigned the ultimate grenade. I think it is to expensive for a Protranser to use (pp) but cant decide what to overwrite with my gunner. I of cousre revisited rising strike for the 3rd time and thanks to my new frying pan that is 22 and climbing =) Mayalee prism is holding at 10 as I spend most of my time with this char in parties which hate it! This character is tough but really fun. Everyone said to wait til 45 to start the class, but firebreak made it possible at lvl 19. I am struggling with Mayalee hit (pistol) no room in my inventory to carry more than 2 but I alway unload both before every recharge... 15 is all I have managed at this point. HP steal lvl 3 should be awesone when soloing.
Unfortunately had to solo a bunch to level all this stuff but Holy Ground is a great place to hunt for Rappies, Hard / Hit Charge and Yomei armor boards. Hunt for rare start, spam the desired PA till blk 2, abandon and repeat. Cash drops are good enough to not lose money and the occasional good drop keeps me going back.
So there it is, not outstanding but I think all are very capable party members.
By the way, I am always looking for new people to play with... must be mature and treat others with respect! I do pick up every rare including Kubara wood because I use it all for synth. I have no problem leaving scape doll boards and gourmet cake on the ground.
I have only booted 2 people from the party since starting this game. One died twice on Lab Recovery after saying he had scape dolls but did not. The other was a kid who joined mid mission and screamed into his Mic for 5 straight minutes even after being asked nicely to calm down.

Tafkar
Jul 16, 2007, 01:04 AM
90, 83, 80, 80 - 4 Pure PM's of each type - All ultimate arts..... jeez. shoot me. please. thanks. (sigh)

D1ABOLIK
Jul 16, 2007, 01:25 AM
On 2007-07-15 14:34, Aralia wrote:

quote]
Zomg.. Joo 5l0w3d d0wn th31r p@rty 8y us1n9 KS wit @ w3@kz0rz 9un.. OMg..

I know off topic but why do people talk like this?Its even more annoying than it is confusing.

________
New Jersey Dispensary (http://newjersey.dispensaries.org/)

Zael
Jul 16, 2007, 05:26 AM
lol @ outside pic.

Almost spat out my soda laughing.

Shou
Jul 16, 2007, 05:37 AM
LordJoe M Cast lvl 72
NiGHTS F Newm lvl 12
Shou M Human lvl 69
Naomi Campbell F Beast lvl 1 :3

WOOD7770
Jul 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
On 2007-07-15 23:04, Tafkar wrote:
90, 83, 80, 80 - 4 Pure PM's of each type - All ultimate arts..... jeez. shoot me. please. thanks. (sigh)

WOW! That is awesome! I guess we all bow down to you unless there is someone who has sunk even deeper into the PSU Black Hole. Congrats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Are you going to get them all to 90, or do you have one you hate to much to care?

RegulusHikari
Jul 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
On 2007-07-16 09:35, WOOD7770 wrote:

WOW! That is awesome! I guess we all bow down to you unless there is someone who has sunk even deeper into the PSU Black Hole. Congrats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Are you going to get them all to 90, or do you have one you hate to much to care?

Wait, so the point of your topic was for somebody to beat you, and when somebody does, you insult him? You need to work of your showing off/trolling skills. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 12:00 PM
On 2007-07-16 09:58, RegulusHikari wrote:

On 2007-07-16 09:35, WOOD7770 wrote:

Wait, so the point of your topic was for somebody to beat you, and when somebody does, you insult him? You need to work of your showing off/trolling skills. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

rofl.

Tafkar
Jul 16, 2007, 12:35 PM
I'm actually house-bound by a medical condition so I have a lot of free time! Plus I don't really care about levels, I'm not that good a player, I just have spent longer on the game than most. So, yeah, wether your reply was an insult or a joke it doesn't matter, just be happy in the knowledge that I took time out to reply http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

WOOD7770
Jul 16, 2007, 06:50 PM
On 2007-07-16 10:35, Tafkar wrote:
I'm actually house-bound by a medical condition so I have a lot of free time! Plus I don't really care about levels, I'm not that good a player, I just have spent longer on the game than most. So, yeah, wether your reply was an insult or a joke it doesn't matter, just be happy in the knowledge that I took time out to reply http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Believe it or not, it was actually a compliment! hope your health is well and keep playing. =)

Tafkar
Jul 17, 2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks WOOD7770, I will!