PDA

View Full Version : Crea Doubles

BlueFoo
Jul 15, 2007, 06:14 PM
This may sound stupid and nooby but I need to know what mission is the board dropped from. Is it the first mission in the Guardians or is it the second, I dont know the names but just tell me first or second or both . Also if anyone knows the % that it will work that would be great.

Burgerman92
Jul 15, 2007, 06:15 PM
both, its a map drop

TheLOLBandit
Jul 15, 2007, 06:18 PM
its both and good luck finding it my friend has been searching for it for ever and hasnt found it once

BlueFoo
Jul 15, 2007, 06:21 PM
Thanx that was fast so Ill do the first one, the creatures are lower. But I need a light wep... To the trade forum!!!

TheLOLBandit
Jul 15, 2007, 06:23 PM
lol double post my bad

Ryoki
Jul 15, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-07-15 16:18, TheLOLBandit wrote:
its both and good luck finding it my friend has been searching for it for ever and hasnt found it once

I was the same way.
Also never found it.
My friend gave me one too, while it was still rare http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.
On PS2/PC, people hate them, but they are good and fun weapons.

My ice C. Doubles 22% is by far my most used weapons.

Doubles haters can kiss my ass.

Also AoI S rank Grinding will serious increase Doubles use.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-15 16:33 ]</font>

However,
Like me and theLOLbandit said, be warned, it's quite a rare board.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-15 16:35 ]</font>

TheLOLBandit
Jul 15, 2007, 06:36 PM
On 2007-07-15 16:33, Ryoki wrote:

I was the same way.
Also never found it.
My friend gave me one too, while it was still rare http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

i dont know if people hate them or not on the 360 i do know one thing its is BORING hunting for them

Ryoki
Jul 15, 2007, 06:41 PM
On 2007-07-15 16:36, TheLOLBandit wrote:

I was the same way.
Also never found it.

i dont know if people hate them or not on the 360 i do know one thing its is BORING hunting for them

lol, indeed.
And annoying.
But if I'm soloing, I use my light shiratsuno+fire bolt crossbow (dagger pa Buten) to wipe out deljabans.

Almighty_Envy
Jul 15, 2007, 07:02 PM

I was the same way.
Also never found it.

The Duck Dagger is better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ARandomTaco
Jul 17, 2007, 07:30 AM
Can someone help me find the board? i have all the synthesizing items... my level just isnt good enough for s ranks

Wallin
Jul 17, 2007, 11:42 AM
My question is how the heck you got all the synthesis items, but still aren't high enough level to hunt in S...

Almighty_Envy
Jul 17, 2007, 11:44 AM
I had all of the synth items for it before i could hunt it...

-Tidus_415-
Jul 17, 2007, 11:47 AM
On 2007-07-17 09:42, Wallin wrote:
My question is how the heck you got all the synthesis items, but still aren't high enough level to hunt in S...

Unsafe Passage S - Lv35
Fight For Food S - Lv45

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-07-17 09:48 ]</font>

TheBlackDeath
Jul 17, 2007, 12:08 PM

I'm level 70 and I haven't seen enough of the synth items for doubles to make even one. He does meet the lvl requirement it's just that if you're not like lvl 60, with a capped class, and some badass light weapons you're going to have a hard time doing that mission on S, because of the Ninja Belpannons of Death and the large groups of megid spamming Deljabans.

Can someone help me find the board?

I can probably help you with that because I'm going to be spamming Unsafe Passage S all weekend leveling my bow and shotgun bullets. If you want to join me my GT is TH3 B1ACK D3A7H.

-Rune-
Jul 17, 2007, 01:00 PM
On 2007-07-17 10:08, TheBlackDeath wrote:

If you want to join me my GT is TH3 B1ACK D3A7H.

[/quote]

LMAO that is SO a trustworthy name xD Don't kill me just poking random fun. Good luck on yer hunt though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifv

malice_nyc
Jul 17, 2007, 01:25 PM

Relic Edges drop in all relics areas at all levels... the rest you could buy I guess...

Good luck to anyone hunting... I'm doing LL S right now too...

ARandomTaco
Jul 17, 2007, 02:12 PM
Lol,
I am a 49 CAST, I meant I am too weak to go solo that is. I found one Relic Edge, got one for 50K, and bought the Goldonia and Junaline. I'm hoping to find a board soon, but I'm not getting my hopes up. =)

Is there a specific map setup i need? I've noticed tons of different variations for that particular mission.

TheBlackDeath
Jul 17, 2007, 02:58 PM
LMAO that is SO a trustworthy name xD Don't kill me just poking random fun.

I don't really see how it is untrustworthy other than the 1337-speak in my name but I don't mind random fun. I really hate having the numbers in my name, the only reason they're there is because I wanted my GT to be "The Black Death" but that was taken along with other variations so I settled for the grotesque and evil twist that I created.

Is there a specific map setup i need? I've noticed tons of different variations for that particular mission.

As far as I know the only thing that has to do with map variations is that certain ones have rare enemies. I've speculated on my own that a map with rare enemies on it might have a higher chance of rare drops either from enemies or boss boxes but it's really just speculation and wishful thinking.

malice_nyc
Jul 17, 2007, 03:14 PM
On 2007-07-17 12:12, ARandomTaco wrote:
Lol,
I am a 49 CAST, I meant I am too weak to go solo that is. I found one Relic Edge, got one for 50K, and bought the Goldonia and Junaline. I'm hoping to find a board soon, but I'm not getting my hopes up. =)

You can probably do Linear Line S without many problems (just get two NPCs and use them as Megid shields http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif), except that there are lots of TECH casters there that will cause problems for CASTs. Still, if you're rare hunting, the mission rank doesn't really matter, and the EXP is pretty good... so go to it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

There's no specific map for the Crea Doubles. Just grind, grind, grind away.