PDA

View Full Version : Best way to lvl a pure Strike/Technic PM?

Almighty_Envy
Jul 15, 2007, 07:50 PM
Ive read psupedia but cant help think theres a better way.

Any of you guys know what a relatively cheap and fast way is for both types?

Wallin
Jul 15, 2007, 07:56 PM
Pure Technic PM
Cheapest way for Technic PM is using 1* tech disks (500 meseta, +6 tech each), costs 833,500 meseta and takes 17 feedings, so 8.5 days if you feed it twice a day. If you want to get it faster but more expensive, use 6* debuff tech disks (3000 meseta, +21 tech each, a total of 1.4 million meseta over a mere 5 feedings).

Wands and rods are definitely not the way to go. 1* wands cost 350 meseta and give +4 tech, but in the end it takes 875,000 meseta and 25 feedings, and higher * wands cost way more - 8600 meseta for a 4* wand that only gives +18 tech.

Pure Striking PM
Feed your PM a mix of 1* striking weapons (+4 striking / -1 technic) and 1* Monomates (+4 striking / +1 technic). This will cost 500,000 meseta and take 25 feedings. The easiest way to do this is feed your PM (assuming that it's technic is below 50 to start with) 50 Monomates (200 striking / 50 technic) followed by 50 1* weapons (200+200 striking / 50-50 technic, for a total of 400 striking / 0 technic). An even cheaper way is by using foods/restoratives/boosters that you get for free during missions, you'll have to increase the ratio of 1* weapons to keep technic down though.

For sake of argument, 1* weapons alone cost 350 meseta (for a total of 875,000 meseta) and take the same amount of feedings. 2* weapons cost 800 and 1* skill disks cost 1,000, but each only give +6 striking - not worth it.

But of course, any deals you can get from player shops can save you a ton of money in the long run (just don't be surprised to see some crazy prices out there - greedy people suck >_< Make sure you get your money's worth!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-16 22:14 ]</font>

TheLOLBandit
Jul 15, 2007, 07:59 PM
id help but i only know how to lvl ranged bots fast

but this helps me since i just started my FT and now i know what will lvl it up fatser

thanks wallin

Almighty_Envy
Jul 15, 2007, 08:02 PM
Yeah thanks for the Tech portion, now i only need the Striking PM tip.

BloodDragoon
Jul 15, 2007, 08:12 PM
Well when I made my striking PM on my PS2 acct I used mainly Tear of Light mixed with 3* striking weapons to counter balance the tech gains from using the tears. Was extremely cheap but then back then everyone was camped out on Neudaiz doing dehgana runs which seemed to average 1-3 tear of light board drops per run and I think it only needed a pannon jelly or some other extremely common item to synth it.

gambit04
Jul 15, 2007, 08:13 PM
For my striking bot I used an odd resotative like 5* or 3* until my tech was about to lvl then just feed it striking weapons that I bought out of player shops for next to nothing.

I don't have the hard facts like the one on the tech bot but I can almost assure you it is less than 1mil.

Wallin
Jul 15, 2007, 08:18 PM
I edited my first post to reflect one of the best methods to level a Striking PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-15 18:35 ]</font>

Almighty_Envy
Jul 15, 2007, 08:20 PM
Thats perfect.

Il feed my pm restoratives that i find in the field and then feed it the striking weps i havent fed it yet.

Wallin
Jul 15, 2007, 08:27 PM
EDIT: Deleted. I did the math wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-15 18:30 ]</font>

ThEoRy
Jul 15, 2007, 09:29 PM
On 2007-07-15 17:56, Wallin wrote:
Pure Technic PM
Cheapest way for Technic PM is using 1* tech disks (500 meseta, +6 tech each), costs 833,500 meseta and takes 17 feedings, so 8.5 days if you feed it twice a day. If you want to get it faster but more expensive, use 6* debuff tech disks (3000 meseta, +21 tech each, a total of 1.4 million meseta over a mere 5 feedings).

Wands and rods are definitely not the way to go. 1* wands cost 350 meseta and give +4 tech, but in the end it takes 875,000 meseta and 25 feedings, and higher * wands cost way more - 8600 meseta for a 4* wand that only gives +18 tech.

Ummm ... No. He said the cheapest, not the laziest.
Wands and rods ARE MOST DEFINITELY the way to go. 3 star force weps in the player shops for 1000 and under, 2 star weps for under 650 and 1 star weapons for like 250. Its called PPS or price per star. Just do the math using lowest common denominator and all, it's WAY cheaper than using Foi disks. A bit time consuming searching the shops and all but well worth the money u save. The only time I resorted to disks is after I've exhausted the shops and my bot is still hungry. You'd be surprised at how little I actually spent on my bot. Under 500K definitely.

DLShAdOw
Jul 15, 2007, 10:06 PM
Here's my formula for a GH 450-
get a new pm.
Dimates to striking lvl 9. (lvl 9)
wandra's from char creation to technic lvl 11. (lvl 20)
Dimates to striking lvl 30. (lvl 41)
Wandra's to techninc lvl 20. (lvl 50)
Dimates to striking lvl 50. (lvl 70)
Wandra's to techninc lvl 30. (lvl 80)

ThEoRy
Jul 15, 2007, 10:12 PM
On 2007-07-15 20:06, DLShAdOw wrote:
get a new pm.

even cheaper...

Wallin
Jul 15, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-07-15 19:29, Octagon wrote:
Wands and rods ARE MOST DEFINITELY the way to go. 3 star force weps in the player shops for 1000 and under, 2 star weps for under 650 and 1 star weapons for like 250. Its called PPS or price per star. Just do the math using lowest common denominator and all, it's WAY cheaper than using Foi disks. A bit time consuming searching the shops and all but well worth the money u save. The only time I resorted to disks is after I've exhausted the shops and my bot is still hungry. You'd be surprised at how little I actually spent on my bot. Under 500K definitely.

Actually, no, he said "Any of you guys know what a relatively cheap and fast way is for both types?"

First of all, it's a given that if you searched long enough on the player shops that you can always find bargains on weapons. Second, you can't possibly even begin to compare PLAYER prices to market prices, it's not feasible because there are too many fluctuations. 500k meseta? If you waited long enough you could even pay as little as 2,500 meseta if you found that many weapons at 1 meseta each, but be reasonable here. The player shop is NOT ever a standard measurement of anything.

Who is going to spend the time searching through every shop for 1-3* weapons? You know why your bot is still hungry? Because you need to find 100 weapons on player shops, and the shop search only shows a maximum of 30 shops per query, so you would have to find more than 3 wands per shop. You would have to take the time to find 25 shops for EVERY feeding. If say you were able to find 20 technic points worth of wands in every shop, you would need to do that 500 times... that's over 2,000 wands you would have to find on player shops.

You're talking about being lazy? It takes FIVE runs of Her Secret Mission on C with an S-rank reward to get 50,000 meseta, which is the exact same cost as 100 Foie Disks, and it only takes ~12 minutes per run. In ONE single hour plus 10 minutes for buying and feeding, you can have your PM fed and have gotten it 6 levels and 500 MP.

Or I suppose you can go back to finding those 2,000 wands you need over that span of 500 player shops. It takes 8.5 days to level a PM to 100 by disks, your method has neither a set amount of time nor meseta, and so it can't even be considered 'the best' by any means.

EDIT:
No, I take it back... your idea is just nonsense.

Did you even do the math?
"3 star force weps in the player shops for 1000 and under, 2 star weps for under 650 and 1 star weapons for like 250."

A 3* Force weapon gives only +12 technic points and costs 1,000 meseta according to you... two Foie disks give +6 technic and cost 500 meseta each, it's the same exact price of over 800,000 meseta.

2* Force weapons only give +8 technic points, and at 650 meseta each, it would cost you 812,500 meseta.

1* Force weapons only give +4 technic points, at 250 meseta each would be 625,000 meseta, but you'd have to find 2,500 of them.

None of these numbers were under 500,000 or even close to that, and you also said when you couldn't find enough food you bought Foie disks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-15 21:14 ]</font>

Wallin
Jul 15, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-07-15 20:12, Octagon wrote:

get a new pm.

even cheaper...

You missed the point of the OP. The point is to make a PURE PM, not a mixed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DLShAdOw
Jul 16, 2007, 08:03 AM
On 2007-07-15 20:22, Wallin wrote:

On 2007-07-15 20:12, Octagon wrote:

get a new pm.

even cheaper...

You missed the point of the OP. The point is to make a PURE PM, not a mixed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Oh...well pure PM's are too much work anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 02:28 PM
On 2007-07-16 06:03, DLShAdOw wrote:

Oh...well pure PM's are too much work anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

LOL, in terms of "too much work," the dimates I can understand, but the wands that you have to make on alternate characters over and over just so you can have a 50/30 PM, not so much.

FYI, your levels are off. If you raised your PM to 9 Striking on Dimates, your PM would also get 300 Technic points in the process, so your PM would be level 12. After 50 levels of striking, you'd end up with more than 16 free levels of Technic.

So to get ~14 Tech Levels you'd need 334 1* wands. Say it takes 3 minutes to make a single wand (create the character, take off the weapon, throw it in the common box, log off, log back on, repeat the process until the box is full at 30 items, and then you have to waste more time switching to the character raising the PM to clear the box), that's 1,002 minutes (16.7 hours) of recreating the same character over and over, and you don't even get anything else for it. And that's just for the Technic part, you haven't even covered the cost or time of your 833 Dimates to get 50 Striking levels, or the remaining 20 levels on your PM (the original topic focused on a pure PM, we're talking about a PM used for synthesis, not combat, so you would want to level it to 100). This is also assuming you don't accidentally select the wrong character to recreate, and delete your main by mistake (OUCH!) out of 334 times.

To get 100 1* Tech Disks it costs 50k meseta. I already said before you could make that much from HSM in a single hour (and even if you fail you still get exp and items), so 2 hours a day of HSM will feed it twice a day, and over 17 feedings it would take 17 hours to get you a pure 100 technic PM, AND you also get a total of 8.5k mission points, experience, and random drops.

Seriously, 1* Tech Disks, it's that simple.

A pure Striking PM of 1* weapons and Monomates is even easier! 20k meseta per feeding, so for two feedings (4 runs) it would take you an hour a day.

I think I'll stick to the pure PMs, thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-16 13:38 ]</font>

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 05:47 PM
im getting kinda tired of my weapons only having 50% like my guns and wands http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (sometimes less)

also when i finally find my two headed ragnus i dont wanna fail http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

so whats a quick way to get it to 100 quickly but not too expensive? like under 1 mil?

is this stratagy good? feed it moon X's and when the tech is about to lvl feed it many strk. weapons till it goes down about half way and repeat?

and wat would be good weapons to feed it?

gambit04
Jul 16, 2007, 05:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=148026&forum=20&15 this is still on the first page >.>

Almighty_Envy
Jul 16, 2007, 05:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=148026&forum=20&15

On the first page.

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 05:50 PM
oh lol i think i saw ever thread except that one sorry XD

EDIT: i think im just gonna feed it moons until its about to lvl, then buy abunch of cheap strk weapons or farm spears on VOC and stuff like that. cuz im going for a mix of cheap and quick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-07-16 15:53 ]</font>

gambit04
Jul 16, 2007, 06:02 PM
On 2007-07-16 15:50, pikachief wrote:
oh lol i think i saw ever thread except that one sorry XD

EDIT: i think im just gonna feed it moons until its about to lvl, then buy abunch of cheap strk weapons or farm spears on VOC and stuff like that. cuz im going for a mix of cheap and quick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-07-16 15:53 ]</font>

yeh or even buy some striking weapons outta player shops it is still cheap and doesn't take to long if you try to get it to 100

KidoKresh
Jul 16, 2007, 06:10 PM
The cheapest way is to buy(best effictive for making stuff is also the 2nd slowest) feeding it 1* wands/sabers. Fastest way is to buy higher rank wands/sabers depending on what one you buy is how fast it goes up in lvls.

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 07:02 PM
How many times do we have to circle the airport here? -_-

Unless you're buying them from player shops (in which case, good luck with that since you need 2,500 1* weapons and the store query only shows 30 shops at a time), the cheapest way to level a pure Tech or Striking PM is NOT using 1* wands and 1* sabers from the stores. 1* tech disks are not only cheaper, they're also 4 days faster, and Monomates balanced with 1* weapons will save you 200 meseta each time and can save you over 300k meseta.

The only cheaper way is by recreating the same character over and over and putting them in the common box (hahaha...), player shops (good luck finding 2,500 weapons), begging someone to give you 2,500 weapons, or the magic Rappy Fairy of Dreamland comes along and... gah. Read the rest of the posts please. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 07:17 PM
And before anyone asks, even though no one seems to want to listen ;_;, the cheapest way to level a pure Ranged PM is using the 2* traps, and the cheapest way to level a pure armor PM is with 1* units. Or if you want to be really cheap, make CASTs over and over for their Parts (this is a little more worthwhile since you get 3 Parts per character, but it still takes forever, and you still run the risk of accidentally deleting the wrong character each time you recreate).

ThEoRy
Jul 16, 2007, 07:35 PM
On 2007-07-15 20:22, Wallin wrote:

On 2007-07-15 19:29, Octagon wrote:

Actually, no, he said "Any of you guys know what a relatively cheap and fast way is for both types?"

First of all, it's a given that if you searched long enough on the player shops that you can always find bargains on weapons. Second, you can't possibly even begin to compare PLAYER prices to market prices, it's not feasible because there are too many fluctuations. 500k meseta? If you waited long enough you could even pay as little as 2,500 meseta if you found that many weapons at 1 meseta each, but be reasonable here. The player shop is NOT ever a standard measurement of anything.

Who is going to spend the time searching through every shop for 1-3* weapons? You know why your bot is still hungry? Because you need to find 100 weapons on player shops, and the shop search only shows a maximum of 30 shops per query, so you would have to find more than 3 wands per shop. You would have to take the time to find 25 shops for EVERY feeding. If say you were able to find 20 technic points worth of wands in every shop, you would need to do that 500 times... that's over 2,000 wands you would have to find on player shops.

You're talking about being lazy? It takes FIVE runs of Her Secret Mission on C with an S-rank reward to get 50,000 meseta, which is the exact same cost as 100 Foie Disks, and it only takes ~12 minutes per run. In ONE single hour plus 10 minutes for buying and feeding, you can have your PM fed and have gotten it 6 levels and 500 MP.

Or I suppose you can go back to finding those 2,000 wands you need over that span of 500 player shops. It takes 8.5 days to level a PM to 100 by disks, your method has neither a set amount of time nor meseta, and so it can't even be considered 'the best' by any means.

EDIT:
No, I take it back... your idea is just nonsense.

Did you even do the math?
"3 star force weps in the player shops for 1000 and under, 2 star weps for under 650 and 1 star weapons for like 250."

A 3* Force weapon gives only +12 technic points and costs 1,000 meseta according to you... two Foie disks give +6 technic and cost 500 meseta each, it's the same exact price of over 800,000 meseta.

2* Force weapons only give +8 technic points, and at 650 meseta each, it would cost you 812,500 meseta.

1* Force weapons only give +4 technic points, at 250 meseta each would be 625,000 meseta, but you'd have to find 2,500 of them.

None of these numbers were under 500,000 or even close to that, and you also said when you couldn't find enough food you bought Foie disks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-15 21:14 ]</font>

Man, you are missing the whole point of Price Per Star.

PPS is ENTIRELY BASED on the idea of getting MORE POINTS for LESS MONEY than disks. I don't recall exactly the calculations but if YOU do the math for 1, 2 and 3 star weps you can decide exactly what price is the cut off point. Put simply if the weapon costs 1 meseta more than if you would've just bought a foi disk.... DON'T BUY IT! I never liked buying foi disks because I knew they were a fucking rip off compared to the player shops.

Look I said do the math didnt I? I said to use lowest common denominator didn't I? I said UNDER 1000 for a 3 star wep didn't I. I did say I spent UNDER 500k total on my bot didn't I. DO THE MATH AGAIN! I never said use ONLY 3 or 2 or 1 star weps as you so blindly calculated as if I paid those prices for EVERY weapon. It's the player shops, you take what u can get. And lots of times I was buying rayharods at 50 meseta each!!

Now it's been many months since I raised my pure tech pm so please oh great master, please forgive me if I can't recall the exact PPS but I'll do my best to give you an example since you show no signs of possessing any math skills whatsoever.

foi disk = 6 points = 500 meseta
2 star wand = 8 points = 600 meseta

still with me?
good

6 foi disks at 500 meseta each = 30 points for 3000 meseta

5 2 star wands at 600 meseta = 40 points for 3000 meseta

Is it getting any clearer yet?

It's faster AND cheaper than your lazy method.
Look, everyone knows that using disks is the laziest method of raising a tech bot.
And don't try and tell me how many shops show up per query. Been there, done that. And now I'm giving advice on how to do it.

Did you know that there are 6 different 1 star force weps, 6 different 2 star and 6 different 3 star weps? Thats 18 different weps equaling over 540 shops. Once again your math fails you. Not to mention the countless times where I found player shops focused entirely on pm food with dozens of weps at the right price. And at the end of the day if I had to buy a dozen Foi disks just to fill her up I could live with that knowing I just saved a ton of money.

And there was no her secret mission months ago when I raised my bot so how could I offer that advice? I was merely telling how I myself saved a ton of money raising my bot the way I did it. With Player shops and PPS. In my post I said it was a bit time consuming searching player shops. But after a while you get the hang of it, and if you keep records you can recall which shops NOT to visit saving you some precious time.

In closing I would just like to reiterate the fact that I spent well under 500k raising my TECH bot using this method. I can guarantee you that using foi disks, while more convenient, will certainly cost you WAY more than 500k as I'm sure YOU can attest to.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 08:45 PM
On 2007-07-16 17:35, Octagon wrote:
Did you know that there are 6 different 1 star force weps, 6 different 2 star and 6 different 3 star weps? Thats 18 different weps equaling over 540 shops. Once again your math fails you. Not to mention the countless times where I found player shops focused entirely on pm food with dozens of weps at the right price. And at the end of the day if I had to buy a dozen Foi disks just to fill her up I could live with that knowing I just saved a ton of money.

I apologize if my response to you came off as arrogant, I do bring heats to debate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif, but I do also know what I'm talking about. I don't deny that you can save a lot of money - heck, you could even spend as little as 555 if you found 3* rods all at 1 meseta each. But you can't try to pass this off as a useable method because it's unreliable.

Are there even 540 active players left in the game? Your method worked well for you, that's great and I'm happy for you (and probably a bit jealous) and I won't argue that if you looked around you would find some great bargains. Unfortunately, I highly doubt your method works anymore.

First off, there aren't six of each 1-3* weapons, there's four. Rods only have 1 of each type (with the exception of the Pumpkinhead Rod , and if you feed that to your PM should give you 100% synth for the rest of your life or it should club you to death with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif, ROFL). And I actually did do the research (because I'm competitive fun that way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif).

The shop search for all twelve types of tech weapons is a total of 85 1* shops, 75 2* shops, and 25 3* shops (and that's even lower now after I went through some of them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). As it stands now, I highly doubt that there's enough weapons on all of the player shops to level a single PM to 100. If every shop carried 5 of their weapon, you would only come out with 62 levels worth of experience, for just one PM. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

That's it, that's all the player shops there are right now for those weapons, and yes I realize that some may have more than one. And not that people won't restock, but no one would add them to their shop unless they outgrew them or unless one dropped, and they're not common drops. This also, however, doesn't include all of the shops that are repeated on other lists, locked, overpriced, or have the same name (Wand and Rod share the same name as others... which is just stupid on Sega's part).

And yes, when I posted I understood exactly how PPS works, but I also knew from looking that you will be lucky to find ANY shops that meet the PPS standard. And I'm even more sad to say that looking at the two W'ganba shops alone for my own PM, one person wanted 5k and another wanted 70k. Out of all Rayharod shops, not one of them had them for under 1k (one guy wanted freaking 980k for a +10 one). The only W'ganga shop that had one I, uh, bought... LOL. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Most people want 1k just for 2* weapons, and 3* weapons are going for 5k, not to mention the other idiots that want 20k for 1* weapons. These people should really be spending their time learning economics instead of playing video games...

If Almighty (...or myself... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) goes and cleans out all the shops, then there's nothing left at all for other players. If you want to save some money getting to 100, then yes, PPS and player shops is an amazing way to save money. But I'm sad to say (I'm in the middle of leveling my own Tech PM right now after all) that the number of active players restocking Force weapons is just not good enough to call this a method for reaching 100.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-16 19:22 ]</font>

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 09:21 PM
Edit: Oops, posted the wrong thing here, LOL

Umm, anyway, for the sake of putting something interesting here, here's more PM info for future reference.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=202

http://psupedia.info/Partner_Machinery

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-16 19:23 ]</font>

DLShAdOw
Jul 16, 2007, 09:37 PM
On 2007-07-16 12:28, Wallin wrote:

On 2007-07-16 06:03, DLShAdOw wrote:

LOL, in terms of "too much work," the dimates I can understand, but the wands that you have to make on alternate characters over and over just so you can have a 50/30 PM, not so much.

FYI, your levels are off. If you raised your PM to 9 Striking on Dimates, your PM would also get 300 Technic points in the process, so your PM would be level 12. After 50 levels of striking, you'd end up with more than 16 free levels of Technic.

So to get ~14 Tech Levels you'd need 334 1* wands. Say it takes 3 minutes to make a single wand (create the character, take off the weapon, throw it in the common box, log off, log back on, repeat the process until the box is full at 30 items, and then you have to waste more time switching to the character raising the PM to clear the box), that's 1,002 minutes (16.7 hours) of recreating the same character over and over, and you don't even get anything else for it. And that's just for the Technic part, you haven't even covered the cost or time of your 833 Dimates to get 50 Striking levels, or the remaining 20 levels on your PM (the original topic focused on a pure PM, we're talking about a PM used for synthesis, not combat, so you would want to level it to 100). This is also assuming you don't accidentally select the wrong character to recreate, and delete your main by mistake (OUCH!) out of 334 times.

To get 100 1* Tech Disks it costs 50k meseta. I already said before you could make that much from HSM in a single hour (and even if you fail you still get exp and items), so 2 hours a day of HSM will feed it twice a day, and over 17 feedings it would take 17 hours to get you a pure 100 technic PM, AND you also get a total of 8.5k mission points, experience, and random drops.

Seriously, 1* Tech Disks, it's that simple.

A pure Striking PM of 1* weapons and Monomates is even easier! 20k meseta per feeding, so for two feedings (4 runs) it would take you an hour a day.

I think I'll stick to the pure PMs, thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-16 13:38 ]</font>

hahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>_>
<_<
You're entirely correct.

Edit: and also Wallin, when you mentioned accidentally selecting the wrong char to recreate...ya I've done that before, and it was no good.

Edit: So I have a new formula for battle-usable rush for a 450 and it is a combination of both of ours!

New PM.
Tech Disks to lvl 30.
Monomates to lvl 80.

lol it's so simple, there are only 3 steps!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2007-07-16 19:51 ]</font>

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 09:41 PM
Eh, I'm just bitter. I went through that process to make my armor PM, that took so much time and I was paranoid about deleting the wrong character - "Oh God please let him still be there when I log this dummy character off!!!"

I just really don't wish that kind of pain on anyone else, it's not right... LOL

ThEoRy
Jul 16, 2007, 10:08 PM
You make some valid points in your last post Wallin, so I guess we're in agreement that there is a few dirt cheap ways, and there is a few fast ways. But there is no dirt cheap AND fast way for a pure Tech bot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Wallin
Jul 17, 2007, 12:10 AM
Bah, we just need more shop fodder new players to make shops and sell Force weapons! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Or beat some people up... (20k for a 1* weapon indeed...)

But I did make sure to end my first post to point shops out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-07-16 22:11 ]</font>