PDA

View Full Version : this sucks many an ass.

Wyndham
Jul 15, 2007, 08:57 PM
i know this girl. we lost eachothers' numbers last year, and she fiinally logged on to AIM 11 days ago. I gave her my number, and she left before i could get hers again. shew said shed call. I'm still waiting, and every day things seem less and less likely that I'll talk to her again.
now I'm sick, and noone feels like letting me call them, and i need someone to talk to, while lying down. ive been lying down all day, and id like human interaction.
my sister's been yelling at me all day. so I had to drag out my extra tv, plug in the Genesis, and then get complaints because she cant beat the 4th level of mean beann machine. my tooth hurts, and im coughing a lot. i hate today.

AlexCraig
Jul 15, 2007, 09:04 PM
This girl may still call. People will say that it is unlikely, but I gave my number/address to this one girl I liked a while back. It was about a month later, but she decided to get in touch. Granted, we no longer talk, but in any case it is still possible that she will call.

Do you know anybody in your area? If not, try to talk to people in your neighborhood. Get to know people there. Then you won't be so lonely. If you do know people there, but don't like them, well I don't know what to say. Hang out here more, I guess.

You are just having one of those days. In a few hours it will be over. Maybe tomorrow will be better. If you are not sick tomorrow, you can find something to do.

Sord
Jul 16, 2007, 02:56 PM
i hate ginving out my number, even to pretty girls >_> If you get on my phone you either have some business with me or you are a very close friend.

I can always talk to you on AIM >_>

If you have microphone I can do voice chat. Skype is awesome :3