PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get stuck on the GG *CONNECTED* phase?

Nuclearranger
Jul 15, 2007, 09:57 PM
Randomly I will get stuck when gameguard says its *connected* thus I have to cancel it let PSU come up and tell me that GG failed and keep trying it can take up to 30 minutes sometimes to get threw... all my friends get this too so im guessing its program wide anyone elce get this ever?

And any known fixes?

TheLOLBandit
Jul 15, 2007, 10:02 PM
On 2007-07-15 19:57, NuclearRanger wrote:
Randomly I will get stuck when gameguard says its *connected* thus I have to cancel it let PSU come up and tell me that GG failed and keep trying it can take up to 30 minutes sometimes to get threw... all my friends get this too so im guessing its program wide anyone else get this ever?

And any known fixes?

just the bold... but seriously i have no idea i play on the 360 so i cant help out

Alamar
Jul 15, 2007, 10:05 PM
I have got this before. just a couple of times though. I just keep trying until I get on. I don't know what causes it.

Nuclearranger
Jul 15, 2007, 10:19 PM
It happens to me alot right now infact>.>

Scion
Jul 15, 2007, 10:25 PM
I have this happen to me everytime I sign on. Just wait a bit. Should work after 30 seconds or so, lol.

Unless you wait longer than that...then it might be your internet connection (cuz it's faster when I take my laptop somewhere else. Almost instant, in fact).

Basically, don't keep canceling it because that's what's preventing you from getting on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikaru-san on 2007-07-15 20:28 ]</font>

Crono114A
Jul 15, 2007, 10:33 PM
You have DSL? or.. what'chu got?