PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: S> Frying Pan

Vyre
Jul 16, 2007, 12:34 AM
I've had my fun, was enjoyable "cooking" the bosses, but thats over with. I'm mainly looking for the following things. Thank you for your time.

> Meseta
> Double Saber type weapons (??? > nightwalkers)
> Crea weapons / boards (I'm collecting them lol)

Arakasa
Jul 16, 2007, 03:12 AM
On 2007-07-15 22:34, Vyre wrote:
I've had my fun, was enjoyable "cooking" the bosses, but thats over with. I'm mainly looking for the following things. Thank you for your time.

> Meseta

i got a nightwalker with a fairly high dark element on it if your interested

Arakasa
Jul 16, 2007, 03:13 AM

> Meseta

that and theres a story behind why i need the frying pan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif: broke mine on the "gauranteed" first grind on the first night i had it ;__;

Syl
Jul 16, 2007, 05:59 AM

> Meseta

I got a twin crea saber and daga cresa board, and like two other made crea weapons, not sure which one though lol.

DoubleK93
Jul 16, 2007, 09:30 AM
I got a crea Saber 10% light and a [B] crenazashi board.

Vyre
Jul 16, 2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I noticed your thread about that Arakasa. Really, thats a shame.
Onto other things, I'm currently only missing the Crea Doubles due to some wierd but excellent luck before bed. Grabbed the twin sabers, daggers (both) and a sword. Now I doubt anyone would trade the doubles for a cooking pan ^_^ but thats the last one needed, sorry.
Also, Nightwalkers are fine and all (I have too many light, dark, and fire ones) but Sweet Death is the next one on the list towards my collection. (once again, doubt it'll happen, sorry).
That leaves the other option, meseta. I'll be putting it up in my shop for somewhere between 2M - 5M, depending on what pricing research comes up with, but I guarentee it'll be less than the majority of the ones being sold. Shop name is Vyre

or of course, you could just PM me an offer.
unless you have a wicked Nightwalker %, then thats a different matter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

so long, thanks for noticing, and sorry for any disappointments.

Vyre
Jul 16, 2007, 04:08 PM
Going prices on PS2/PC servers seem to be like 10Mil and above = so its in my shop at 5mil for now heh