PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Trade --> [B] 2-headed Ragnus

Neoptolemus
Jul 16, 2007, 02:24 AM
I found a [B] 2-headed Ragnus tonight while looking for a [B] Storm and all the other goodies that are in that area. Since I am a Fortegunner (and a damn fine one, if I may), I will never use this. I am hoping to trade it for something I can use. I also have a [B]Baji Line that I would be willing to throw in for a really good deal.

Mainly Looking for:
Shigga Desta (or board)
Blackbull (or board)
[B]Storm (I really want to make the Kubara one)
Cati/Power Unit (as if..., but I'll put it on anyways)
[B]Gur Asted (is this even out?)

Also may trade for (though it may need a bit more than the one item):
Giga/Bullet PP Save (don't know if I want this in the arm slot, or the Cati/Power when I find one)
Gur Bazga
Stormline with a nice % of any element, but fire or lightning preferred (nice for me is over 20%).
2x Phantom +10
2x Shigga Bines +10
Loveheart Line armor
Very High % A rank armors with arm, body, and extra slots
Open to suggestions... just no Crea Doubles or force weapons/units.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-07-17 18:03 ]</font>

Dublio
Jul 16, 2007, 07:29 AM
38% Fire Crimsonline?

ProfessorKuri
Jul 16, 2007, 11:29 AM
PMed

Neoptolemus
Jul 16, 2007, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the offer, Dublio, but I have a 42% Fire Crimson Line already. I have some good offers so far, but am still holding out hope for a Desta or Blackbull (or both http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ), or a [B]Storm or a nice Stormline. If none of those come, I have an extremely nice offer of a few room decors that I've wanted. I will be working very, very late tonight, so don't be discouraged if I don't reply to PMs or posts right away.

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 11:53 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-16 14:30 ]</font>

Neoptolemus
Jul 16, 2007, 12:05 PM
On 2007-07-16 09:53, Ryoki wrote:
I hate how everyone who isn't looking for this board is getting it >.>

Lol! Maybe you should stop looking for it then? Logic states that you would surely find one, right?

KKdogg777
Jul 16, 2007, 12:09 PM
Man i really want that but i dont have anythin u would like howa bout 10 grenade launchers all grinded to 1!

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 01:15 PM

Neoptolemus
Jul 16, 2007, 02:33 PM
I like cake!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-07-16 20:48 ]</font>

Freshellent
Jul 16, 2007, 02:51 PM
Pm'd sir.

XenithFlare
Jul 16, 2007, 03:33 PM
Ryoki, don't be so touchy, man. He's got an excellent point. for example:

Today I was hunting the Shigga Desta. Instead, I found monomates and a Gudda Skela board.

Syl
Jul 16, 2007, 03:50 PM
Well the chances of you finding something you aren't hunting are MUCH higher than finding what you want. It's a simple mathematical ratio seeing how there is more unwanted rares (hence the higher chance) than the sought out rare (usually 5:1ish)

<_<

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 04:07 PM
On 2007-07-16 13:33, XenithFlare wrote:
Ryoki, don't be so touchy, man. He's got an excellent point. for example:

Today I was hunting the Shigga Desta. Instead, I found monomates and a Gudda Skela board.

Yeah, I know.
But he suggested I stop looking for it.
If I did that, the chance for it to drop would be 0.
>.>;

I'm fine with other people getting it and trading, there is no way for everyone to get what they want.
However, lately, people have been laughing at my trade of a skela for a ragnus.

Like it's unheard of.
That's why I'm touchy >.>
sorry if i offended you, it wasn't my intention of my original post.

Anyways, I didn't mean to pollute your boards. I'll delete my posts.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-16 14:11 ]</font>

KKdogg777
Jul 16, 2007, 10:09 PM
pm'd u man

XenithFlare
Jul 16, 2007, 10:14 PM
If you'd gotten your skela before I traded my Ragnus, I'd have been all over it, Ryoki. =P Some people are just assholes; you've been on this board long enough that you should know that applies to 80% of the boards' population. Neo's pretty cool though; you just missed his point. He didn't mean stop looking for it all together, he meant look for a different S-rank in that mission. If you're focused on finding something else, fate thinks it's funny to give you everything BUT the thing you're looking for (in your case, the Ragnus). XD This has no basis on fact, but you get the point; things have a funny way of happening.

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 10:47 PM
On 2007-07-16 20:14, XenithFlare wrote:
If you'd gotten your skela before I traded my Ragnus, I'd have been all over it, Ryoki. =P Some people are just assholes; you've been on this board long enough that you should know that applies to 80% of the boards' population. Neo's pretty cool though; you just missed his point. He didn't mean stop looking for it all together, he meant look for a different S-rank in that mission. If you're focused on finding something else, fate thinks it's funny to give you everything BUT the thing you're looking for (in your case, the Ragnus). XD This has no basis on fact, but you get the point; things have a funny way of happening.

well see, this is the problem. The only S rank that drops not from the boss is ragnus. >.>

Neoptolemus
Jul 16, 2007, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Xenith. I probably took it too personally, and didn't word myself in the best possible way (sarcasm/humor is hard to translate in text form). I meant no ill will to anyone, and will not hold any grudge. And I see absolutely nothing wrong with trading a Skela for a Ragnus (though a Skela isn't something I would ever use).

BACK TO BEING ON TOPIC:
The latest "Best Offer" is: 2 Phantom+10, 1 Shigga Bines+10, 1 Deathmaker+10. I would trade instantly (though some would say foolishly) for a Desta or a Blackbull (or a [B] Storm). The person trading isn't going to be on until this weekend, and said that he would understand if I found a better trade in that time. So, on we go!

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 10:50 PM
On 2007-07-16 20:47, Neoptolemus wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Xenith. I probably took it too personally, and didn't word myself in the best possible way (sarcasm/humor is hard to translate in text form). I meant no ill will to anyone, and will not hold any grudge. And I see absolutely nothing wrong with trading a Skela for a Ragnus (though a Skela isn't something I would ever use).

BACK TO BEING ON TOPIC:
The latest "Best Offer" is: 2 Phantom+10, 1 Shigga Bines+10, 1 Deathmaker+10. I would trade instantly (though some would say foolishly) for a Desta or a Blackbull (or a [B] Storm). The person trading isn't going to be on until this weekend, and said that he would understand if I found a better trade in that time. So, on we go!

I thought it was fair enough, and I even added a 34% dark gant and a 12% dark +10 deljaber (maybe, i like this thing >.>)

But yeah, someone must be pretty crazy to trade four+10 items for a board >.>

Zorafim
Jul 16, 2007, 10:53 PM
I can get you a [B] stormline, or possibly attempt to synth it with fire or lightning, for the ragnus. However, I don't think a ragnus board is as good as a 4 slot S rank armor of choosable element, so I'm kinda iffy on synthing it. Is a strait trade between the ragnus board and stormline board good enough?

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 10:57 PM
On 2007-07-16 20:53, Zorafim wrote:
I can get you a [B] stormline, or possibly attempt to synth it with fire or lightning, for the ragnus. However, I don't think a ragnus board is as good as a 4 slot S rank armor of choosable element, so I'm kinda iffy on synthing it. Is a strait trade between the ragnus board and stormline board good enough?

Wait, are you getting a ragnus to trade for my/anyones skela?

Or do you plan on trading for something else?

Because I know you, being based on aquatics, wouldn't use a flaming twin saber XD.

If you are trying to get it to trade for something, I hope it doesn't come out like, 38%. Then I'm pretty screwed.

Hell, if I found a ragnus and it synthed, I'de just trade skela for your firekille....err....50% claw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-16 20:58 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jul 16, 2007, 11:05 PM
Yes, I'm trying to get it for you, and because I have a stormline laying around. And also because I'm still depressed from having my skela fail.

Ryoki
Jul 16, 2007, 11:10 PM
On 2007-07-16 21:05, Zorafim wrote:
Yes, I'm trying to get it for you, and because I have a stormline laying around. And also because I'm still depressed from having my skela fail.

I feel bad to hear that as well.
But really, I did want to trade you.

No one else cared for skela that much... >.>

Also, I like things that match.
My character was mildly associated with fire, and my white and red clothes+garment aura show why I want Ragnus/Halp Serafi.

Sadly, luck hates most everyone, and gives everyone the wrong items. (as in, 11* sword to a Fortegunner, so forth.)

BTW, I don't see you around much. Where do you hide?

If he does want to trade, I'll try to throw in something to make it work out. my hunt is sucking anyways. Vahra are stingy. (Better than worms, though.)

Wish me luck on my hunt, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-16 21:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-07-16 21:13 ]</font>

Neo_Strife
Jul 17, 2007, 12:30 AM
I tried to make the Onmagoug but, it failed. I have other decorations (jaos, hive ,De Ragan, rappy, and easter egg), and you can even have that Sonic and Frying pan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neo_Strife on 2007-07-16 22:49 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jul 17, 2007, 02:57 AM
On 2007-07-16 21:10, Ryoki wrote:
I feel bad to hear that as well.
But really, I did want to trade you.

Well, that seems to be another person on my side. I'll have to thank you for that.
Even if I do get a skela, though, I'll just end up rare hunting somewhere else. I may not enjoy the game if I'm not doing something, though I think ST overdid it a bit here...

No one else cared for skela that much... >.>

Of course not, nobody likes fists, especially with the ugly quills and the silly bubbles. You know, everything that makes me want it all the more. Fists are probably the least wanted hunter weapon, since nobody finds fists attractive.

Also, I like things that match.
My character was mildly associated with fire, and my white and red clothes+garment aura show why I want Ragnus/Halp Serafi.

Just the same, my character is obviously aquatic (with a mild affinity towards light, but it's hard to portray that which focusing so much on the aquatic), and obviously wants aquatic (or holy) weaponry to suit the look. The skela is the best thing to portray the aquatic look, while I have other things to do the holy (Come here, mr.10* spear...). I suppose I'll have to keep an eye out for fire items for you in the future.

Sadly, luck hates most everyone, and gives everyone the wrong items. (as in, 11* sword to a female Fortegunner, so forth.)

Fixed part in bold.

BTW, I don't see you around much. Where do you hide?

Huh? I'm all over PSU general, if that's what you're asking. If in game, I suppose we'll have to meet and trade cards.

If he does want to trade, I'll try to throw in something to make it work out. my hunt is sucking anyways. Vahra are stingy. (Better than worms, though.)

I'm sure that will work out well for the both of us.

Wish me luck on my hunt, though.

Good luck to you and me both. The drop rates seem terrible, even so much so that it's simply better to solo the thing rather than being in groups (unless they're groups of close friends).

Did I do another point by point reply post?

ProfessorKuri
Jul 17, 2007, 04:14 PM
PMed

XenithFlare
Jul 17, 2007, 04:42 PM
My Skela came out 10% D: Sigh... and here I was, hoping I'd get a higher %...

Neoptolemus
Jul 17, 2007, 08:13 PM
Just got home from work. Sorry about the delay at getting back to the PMs. I have since removed the various room decorations from my want list, since that is the majority of what people were offering. Also, I am not interested in trading the board for a [B] Stormline. I have been burned by that one before, since the synth % is soooo crappy. My only other S Rank board (Sweet Death) was basically traded for a monomate. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I will, however, trade board for board for a Desta, Blackbull, or the likes. For a made one, I could add to the board (maybe the synth mats for the Ragnus). Thanks!

And, sorry to hear about the Skela, Xenith. At least it didn't come out a monomate though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-07-17 18:14 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jul 18, 2007, 12:09 AM
It's really insulting. Spending weeks soloing a mission, using up your meseta reserves for a single item. Then spending a large amount of your bank buying any items you don't have yet, and waiting anxiously for 24 hours, especially if you finally were able to synth after midnight. Then, excited about finally having the weapon in your hands, you bring it out to find something that costs less than the PP in your weapon.

Neoptolemus
Jul 18, 2007, 01:57 AM
On 2007-07-17 22:09, Zorafim wrote:
It's really insulting. Spending weeks soloing a mission, using up your meseta reserves for a single item. Then spending a large amount of your bank buying any items you don't have yet, and waiting anxiously for 24 hours, especially if you finally were able to synth after midnight. Then, excited about finally having the weapon in your hands, you bring it out to find something that costs less than the PP in your weapon.

Now change "waiting anxiously for 24 hours" to "going stir-crazy for 32 hours" and "spending a large amount of your bank buying any items you don't have" to "spending all of your bank buying Nanopolymer from greedy shopowners (this was pre-Firebreak)" and you have an idea of the fun of synthing S Rank armors. And to top it all off, I was already full on monomates, so I had to discard that sweet, sweet nugget of failure.

XenithFlare
Jul 18, 2007, 02:48 AM
I was synthing a Stormline (neutral, even) for Agent D, a friend of mine, and it failed. D: All those wasted mats... S-rank weapons are fairly cheap to synth, so it's really annoying to need 20 -polymer, -20 -line, and 15 -photons just for and armor with a 56% success rate. Failing that stuff hurts, and it wasn't even mine!

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 18, 2007, 09:28 AM
I have a [b] Storm Line, but I'm more interested in Hunter items like a [b] Two headed snake, [b] Svaltus Sword, or a Solid / Power S, or maybe a Cati / Power.