PDA

View Full Version : Where to run? Advice needed!

fiCast
Jul 16, 2007, 08:42 AM
I'm trying hard to lvl up and earn a good wage at the same time... is Seabed S2 my only option at lvl66?

Nobo
Jul 16, 2007, 08:54 AM
Basicly! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif That or Rainbow Beast S2 if anyones there or Crimson Beast which is more exp but less wage. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

majan
Jul 16, 2007, 11:15 AM
people underestimate seabed. you can net 10-12K per run, maybe slightly less now with this "rebalance" thing,but its not a bad mission to run.besides,you will spam lab recovery leaps and bounds faster than you will do anything else in the game because of how many people are playing it,for the reason that it is a rather good mission.only problem is,the drops arent that fabulous over at seabed.but if you get a good party thats doing 10-15 min runs,that 40-55K exp you can get per hour.not that good compared to what else you can be doing out there,but when your making close to 100k meseta an hour,you cant necessarily kill 2 birds with 1 stone like that anywhere else in the game.

Emrald
Jul 16, 2007, 11:18 AM
I'm level 59....I'm not looking for money...I want the most EXP I can get....Where should I spam?

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 11:23 AM
sealab. its lvl 55 and up

majan
Jul 16, 2007, 11:27 AM
On 2007-07-16 09:18, Emrald wrote:
I'm level 59....I'm not looking for money...I want the most EXP I can get....Where should I spam?

get a little party together and run some holy grounds S or tunnel recapture S(far out in moatoob,valley of carnage > mine defense > tunnel recapture)

tunnel recap is an unsung mission that deserves a hell of alot more praise than it gets.some spawns are ridiculous,but if you get the right spawn,its a fun mission to run,and it *will* net you a very lot of experience.at least 20k per run.its pretty soloable too,but I wouldnt at 59.

get some people together and pick either holy grounds S or tunnel recapture.

Emrald
Jul 16, 2007, 12:00 PM
so those over the current S2 missions I can do?

majan
Jul 16, 2007, 03:04 PM
On 2007-07-16 10:00, Emrald wrote:
so those over the current S2 missions I can do?

yes indeed if you are only looking to level up,those are pretty good bets.if you want,you can gain good epxerience doing S2 labs too becuase if you do fast enough runs,you will get good experience no matter how much you are getting per run. more runs per hour = more exp.