PDA

View Full Version : Advice on hunting Uransaru(sp.)

Turbobrain
Jul 16, 2007, 09:12 AM
Now me and my friend decided to hit RB S2 as there are several drops here that are us efull to us as well as the wand.

I'm pretty experienced when it comes to rare hunting, I know how important it is to get the right spawns. Especially here... on the right map its possible to get 5O+ Olghamons as opposed to very few.

It takes us less than 3O minute a run, about 1OO Olgha's an hour.

Now bearing in mind we would be happy with the other drops to, and based on experience and/or knowledge of this mission AND

Turbobrain
Jul 16, 2007, 09:22 AM
the fact we just spamming the Olgha map, how many missions aprox before we find something?

So far we've done about 7 maps and found a ton of Ydral and the like but no good drops, ie boards.

If anyone else is doing or has experience here I'd love to hear what you found and how long it took you.

Its a good mission for FT's!

Golto
Jul 16, 2007, 09:29 AM
With the random nature of drops it will take you 1 run to till you find one or quit doing runs. Some people say you will average a srank board one in every 15 runs but then you have people who have done 100+ runs in lvl 100+ monster missions and haven't seen a single srank board drop.

Just pray for the RNG gods to smile upon you.

JAFO22000
Jul 16, 2007, 09:44 AM
Invite Sekani to your party.

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 10:54 AM
how do u get this olghagod map?

i wanna hunt for this too and actually, for em and my friend, we could use any S rank board that drops here!

on second thought we can use any S rank period XD i havea fighgunner and fortegunner and he has a forttefighter and we both have fortetechers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sekani
Jul 16, 2007, 11:00 AM
On 2007-07-16 07:44, JAFO22000 wrote:

QFT, I've found three of them so far. Since I'm almost out of friends with fortetechers, this means that I'm due for a weapon that I actually want... right?

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 11:01 AM
On 2007-07-16 09:00, Sekani wrote:

QFT, I've found three of them so far. Since I'm almost out of friends with fortetechers, this means that I'm due for a weapon that I actually want... right?

not uless we become friends! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif come on..... pweese! i dont wanna solo run for it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Miyuki
Jul 16, 2007, 11:02 AM
Will definately take you awhile or maybe not. Been hunting for any rares on RB off and on for months and have only gotten 8* twin dagger (Ollaka) and 1 Uransara B to drop. Usually I solo, but the time I decided to pair up w/ my buddy, the Uransara went to him... ;_; I'm sure I must have run this mission 30-50 times - not many compared to some people, but it's kind of painful w/ the olgomons and 4 blocks.
BTW, olgomon map is the twisty map - I think you start out in an L-shaped room. Lots of olgomon spawns that are easy to snipe. The hard areas always seem to be end of block 2 (2 kamatozes) and block 4 (super olgomons).

kevington
Jul 16, 2007, 11:05 AM
On 2007-07-16 09:02, Miyuki wrote:
Will definately take you awhile or maybe not. Been hunting for any rares on RB off and on for months and have only gotten 8* twin dagger (Ollaka) and 1 Uransara B to drop. Usually I solo, but the time I decided to pair up w/ my buddy, the Uransara went to him... ;_;

And if you do find the board don't get too excited. I was the buddy who it went to and the synth failed =/

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 11:06 AM
ok cool, im trying to spread out what rares i want thought the week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif a day wand hunting a day shotgun hunting a day hunting for anything at mad beasts and a day for farming http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

pikachief
Jul 16, 2007, 11:07 AM
On 2007-07-16 09:05, kevington wrote:

On 2007-07-16 09:02, Miyuki wrote:
Will definately take you awhile or maybe not. Been hunting for any rares on RB off and on for months and have only gotten 8* twin dagger (Ollaka) and 1 Uransara B to drop. Usually I solo, but the time I decided to pair up w/ my buddy, the Uransara went to him... ;_;

And if you do find the board don't get too excited. I was the buddy who it went to and the synth failed =/

i most likely will anyways, when i got a 9* wand drop i got so excited i almost left the party to run to my common box to give it to my other character XD i was like screaming and jump like OMG OMG OMG i finally found something good!!!!!!!!!!!

JAFO22000
Jul 16, 2007, 11:14 AM
On 2007-07-16 09:00, Sekani wrote:

I totally spent the last day of Firebreak looking for Snowy Claws to give to you.

Which S ranks are you looking for???

Sekani
Jul 16, 2007, 07:56 PM
Deva-zashi, Two-headed Ragnus, Crea Doubles (lol), Carriguine-Rucar (LMAO)