PDA

View Full Version : Technique questions.

Fredrick
Jul 16, 2007, 12:01 PM
First of all, is there a place somewhere that lists which techniques are available and where to get them?

Also I was wondering what is the best (or at least a good way) to level up attack based techniques. I know there are tricks to lvling up support techniques.

Alamar
Jul 16, 2007, 12:03 PM
http://psupedia.info/TECHNICS done there you go. I see your mood is lazy lol

Umberger
Jul 16, 2007, 01:49 PM
On 2007-07-16 10:01, Fredrick wrote:

Also I was wondering what is the best (or at least a good way) to level up attack based techniques. I know there are tricks to lvling up support techniques.

Cherry's got a guide on it somewhere...basically:

1) Change to Wartecher to lower your TP a lot (lower damage means more hits)
2) Buy a bunch of 1* Wands
3) Sleeping Warriors (preferably the map where block 1 is a long hallway, and there are 6 Badira...in that case you can spam, quit, rinse and repeat)

After they get to 20, you can switch back to Fortetecher and either use 1* Rods or Wands and continue. You could also just do Linear Line or Sleeping Warriors runs and use solely one technic. Sleeping Warriors has loads of spawns with 4-6 creatures, although Golmoros sometimes make leveling certain techs (Ra- and Damu-) a pain.

DreamLocke
Jul 16, 2007, 01:55 PM
Sleeping Warriors is great. Then again, my main IS a WT so there's no switching classes bit involved. lol.

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 05:27 PM
I prefer Unsafe Passage myself since I don't have to worry about the Golmoro that ignore spell stun and the Palovora. With the exception of the really, really annoying Sendillan, I like how the Delsaban and Pannons are slow and effortless to take down, and usually spawn in groups of 3-5. I don't know any of the "safe spots" in missions like Sleeping Warriors, and I don't have to go through a mission to get to Unsafe Passage, so that's my opinion anyway.