PDA

View Full Version : Question about Armor PM

Alamar
Jul 16, 2007, 02:02 PM
I am in the process of making a Armor PM. I am coming close to finishing it. For those who have a armor PM which series best to buy?

eightball
Jul 16, 2007, 02:45 PM
i really like the 442 i..its weapons are awesome and it has an suv.. the regeneration doesn't help much since when they die its usually very quickly but the suv helps a lot when soloing...and their bow is really good as well as twin pistols with confusion shot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eightball on 2007-07-16 13:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eightball on 2007-07-16 13:10 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jul 16, 2007, 02:55 PM
Actually, eightball has a 442. I have seen this one in action and it performs very well.

I, myself, have a 441 (regen, no SUV) and find it equally helpful: Twin pistols, a shotgun that causes the enemies to fall in "love" and a spear (though she makes a horrific grunt when she uses this!). She also heals at a decent rate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-07-16 13:07 ]</font>

eightball
Jul 16, 2007, 03:03 PM
edited my post...and forgot to tell you the bow knocks enemies over which is very helpful and the 422 also has a spear although she does more damage with the bow it seems

DreamLocke
Jul 16, 2007, 03:05 PM
I have a 441 currently. Kind of like the 440 but she heals...but I'm a WT so that's not a big deal. Her shotgun with the charm effect is great and she's lethal with it at close range. The pistols have a ground element but still do decent damage. I'm not sure how effective the spear is since things are usually dead before she gets close enough to use it...

I had a 442 for 5 minutes before switching to the 441 because her bow clips badly through the ground and it annoyed me. Just a pet peeve of mine so I can't really give you any feedback on that model. Even though a 442 would be best for a WT to solo with, especially w/ the SUV, I just can't deal with the clipping lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DreamLocke on 2007-07-16 13:06 ]</font>

Alamar
Jul 17, 2007, 12:33 PM
thanks all for the help a lot of good info there

Kyli
Jul 17, 2007, 10:19 PM
Honestly, I'd scrap the armor PM and make a different type. As nice as the 442 may be (I have one as a 100 armor) the synth rates of armor are such a bad joke, that it's barely worth it even to have one. I get a 34% chance of success to make any 9* armors, and even the 7* are only 40 sum% as well. Not to mention that the cost of synthing armor is ASTRONOMICAL!!! All of the 9* require 40 Vulcaline at 8000 each. Additionally, the Ortaresin that most require only drops from 2 bosses, and only 1 MIGHT drop from only 1 box for each boss. The store price on those is also insane, so you'll end up spending 800+k to try to synth it and have a HUGE chance of failure. Even once you manage to synth one, the market for armors is so bad that you have almost no choice except to sell them at a loss.

/rant

That aside, you're welcome to make one, but it won't really be worthwhile unless ST at least makes the odds of success even with everything else (which is still kind of broken anywyas).

-Ryuki-
Jul 17, 2007, 10:39 PM
I actually like the 441 a lot. I enjoy the colors, and the little bow in the hair.
It tends to heal a bit often, but sometimes heals when unnecessary although
that's not entirely a bad thing. Her shotgun charms, which is fun to watch, and
she seems to deal enough damage with her dualies, too. All in all, both models
are the same, save for the main weapon they use (shotgun/bow) and the SUV
that the 442 gets.