PDA

View Full Version : We need a new server!

Cort1984
Jul 16, 2007, 09:33 PM
Now i dont know if anyone else has noticed this and i am sorry if you are one of the many one that are doing it but there should be an entire server/room in psu were you can go and try to haggle your goods at Because i am starting to get irritaited with the people who are spamming "20% ice hala for trade pm me for offer". Now would that be nice to have a room that you know that people are there and will to trade, buy, and cheat yyou out of your s rank weapons. Let me know what you all think of that idea and give some your ideas on the matter. and yet again sorry to the people who are trying to get what you want by haggling.

Wallin
Jul 16, 2007, 09:35 PM
There's not enough people on our server as it is, please don't send them away for trying to sell items! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Although it does piss me off to no end when I'm desperately looking for people to level with, and I see 50 of them sitting in the lobby outside of Linear Line and the Satellite...

Cort1984
Jul 16, 2007, 09:36 PM
lol yes i know but maybe the room idea would work?

RappyRobot
Jul 16, 2007, 09:51 PM
I fully agree! They should set up a rooms for trading, ppl looking to party, and ppl who are chatting or afking in each lobby area. I've been saying this since day 1 lol. Its annoying trying to get a party together and putting up with all the spammers!
And in response to the other post u wouldnt be driving ppl away ! You would just be organizing a little . Some ppl just sit and chat ...and thats fine but separate rooms 4 that in each lobby would be a great idea i think.
If ppl want to pay money each month to spam trading al day or chat/spam all day let them! But let the serious gamers or those who dont have a lot of time o play, play in peace!

Powder Keg
Jul 16, 2007, 10:00 PM
I've seen people spam trades in lobbies after I've done 10+ runs of an area. It makes me sad.

XanGabriel
Jul 16, 2007, 10:04 PM
You do realize that people on our servers would be too much of asses to care to go into one of those rooms, right? I mean, think about it. "Oh I'm too lazy to have to go to another server, I'll just do it here." Noone would even follow that rule anyways. But it is a very pleasing idea. Maybe if they spam so much, the servers will read that and send them to a time-out room.

RappyRobot
Jul 16, 2007, 10:11 PM
[quote]#6 Posted: 2007-07-16 20:04
You do realize that people on our servers would be too much of asses to care to go into one of those rooms, right? I mean, think about it. "Oh I'm too lazy to have to go to another server, I'll just do it here." Noone would even follow that rule anyways. But it is a very pleasing idea. Maybe if they spam so much, the servers will read that and send them to a time-out room.

thats y i suggested rooms setup in EACH lobby area in all universes! Then ppl could go do as they want in each room. Especially those who trade in game ...it would just make more sense that way. Then the ppl who are afking or chatting and dont want to bothered with ppl asking them if they want to do a run can have their space. And the other serios gamers like myself who are just looking to party can be in a room where ppl are looking for he same thing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BloodDragoon
Jul 16, 2007, 10:13 PM
Just disable or remove the actual player trade system so they either have to enter a mission and drop the stuff PSO style or use a player shop... >.>

Removes the whole "I got scammed by <insert name here>." drama in lobbies...

Rashiid
Jul 16, 2007, 10:23 PM
since when could we get a 20% ice Halarod???????????????

Gryffin
Jul 16, 2007, 10:28 PM
On 2007-07-16 20:23, Rashiid wrote:

Pssh, my 50% Dark Halarod is better.

Although I am human ; ;

Rashiid
Jul 16, 2007, 10:29 PM
o.0*

*goes re-makes human fortetecher

PALRAPPYS
Jul 16, 2007, 10:36 PM
I heard from some guy named Haxor who was a big ol' white male cast and he said j00 could leik use 60% force stufs if j00 weer a beast 'n' j00 cood use ALL S WANKS IN DA GAME!

o.o

But yes, the server idea could help I guess... but... if you were in a lobby, if you left that server, would you return to the lobby or what?

RappyRobot
Jul 16, 2007, 10:36 PM
[quote]Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2007-07-16 20:23, Rashiid wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pssh, my 50% Dark Halarod is better.

Thats Nothing my 50% light granarodoc is ground 20 and quacks everytime I cast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DurakkenX
Jul 16, 2007, 10:41 PM
or hey they could make an effective shop system like a basic auction house ^.^

Sasamichan
Jul 17, 2007, 11:07 AM
Tired of all the spamming? Why not try a feature called "Blacklist". It works wonders.

Packrat
Jul 17, 2007, 12:30 PM
I hate it when people join parties, spam their stuff then leave -_-;

Rashiid
Jul 17, 2007, 12:42 PM
i really h8 when ppl spam sumthin that they think is funny; but isnt.

malice_nyc
Jul 17, 2007, 01:11 PM
People who spam would just ignore the new server/lobby and keep spamming... and who buys from these people anyway? Why would you spend hundreds or millions of meseta without checking other shops.. especially with the risk of scamming... I agree with the others, just blacklist them.

Cort1984
Jul 17, 2007, 02:48 PM
yes I do understand that they might not pay attention to the rooms for trading but if the people who are willing to buy there crap go there they will come. and on the point of black listing all who spam well now you might as well blist everyone because everyone follows the crowd sooner or later even I have fallen prey to the lets everyone spam a useless saying so we can see how big it gets ooooh aahhhh.